Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 8727
-
07-08-24 17:42 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 930Search Sasha and Lala
Search Sasha and Lala; also maybe Kitten; Mixed reviews at best.
Originally Posted by ToTheTop55
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 14:16 #7241Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone see her or know name?
Anyone have any info here, name or experience? Feel free to PM. I reached out when she was in Milford a while back. Never followed through but this one says Branford and might give it a go in the next few days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/749689712973
Thanks!
-
07-07-24 12:25 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 216PussyCatMeow
Was BBJ, or BBFS offered or available?
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 08:36 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 886Was wondering if that was her.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 07:38 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 5229I'm guessing the last time I saw her was at least eight years ago when she was in the Bristol area. Apparently, time has not been kind to her. Back in her earlier years, I saw her often, perhaps, once a month at her apt. Back then, I recall her commuting to MA for her day job or going to school. 420 was her thing, too, nothing stronger. She can be pure business, but many years ago as a her regular, GFE / pse was our norm. We did a few social events but that was the exception and on her terms. I have been in touch with her recently but her location for me requires a road trip over 50 miles. So, for now, I'll pass until she branches out to other locations like she used to do.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-07-24 02:02 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 1533I met her in person a couple weeks ago when I saw another girl. She looks better in person. She'a tiny girl and nothing about her made me think she was anything other than a girl. As far as I know she went off on her own and not with that group. She told me to contact Nikki if I wanted to see her, so I guess her phone is off or gone. Idk.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
I think Nikki, a black girl that I met with her, likely did the posting as she miscategorized hers as well. STG technically is only supposed to be one verified person per acct. Some things can't be customized per page like age. Changing the age between two pages on the same acct would signify more than one person. Other possibility is theres a trans that posted both of them so the category couldn't be changed.
-
07-06-24 21:12 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 399PussyCatMeow: Number ends in 5671
Fellow Mongers,
This gal has only stellar reviews on anoThER review board. The pics are only of her body —but what a body they show. Rates:150 $qv 240 $hh 340 $hr. So, I was thinking that I was going to get unalloyed hotness. I was disappointed, though. Her tits are good, grapefruit man-mades. And her body is taught and lean. Plenty of dfk, but I couldn't get past her face. Her face was perhaps in the past pretty in an idiosyncratic way. But she's no longer young —maybe in her late 40's to mid 50's —and her face is no longer so pretty, in my judgment.
Nice lady, nice body, good CBJ and covered mish, but I found her a bit homely and it killed my hard-on. If she'd revealed her face in the photos, I'd have passed. And at $240 for the half, I expected Olita-caliber looks. Damn. Toftt on this one. (Those pics might be hers. If so, though, they're definitely old).
Barnes.
-
07-06-24 08:50 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 151Ghost went silent
I actually saw her advertise on Fetlife first. I contacted her a few weeks back. She started talking and then just disappeared.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 16:51 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 207Camille Blackwood
Reached out a few times as well. She definitely had my interest. No response. Ads got wacky. May be trans? She was saying she was posting in the wrong category.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 10:46 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 99Skye
Been eyeballing her ads for quite a while, her reviews in general seemed pretty good overall, mainly location issues mentioned. Spoke with her on Tuesday over text, to make an appt on Wednesday, she said to give her 30 minutes notice. Proceeded to completely ignore all communication attempts on Wednesday, not even a "sorry been busy" text which would have been better than nothing. Is she worth pursuing?
-
07-02-24 20:44 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 746Sammy
I was intersted also until I found out where she hosts. I'm not a fan of the places by the tunnel.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 06:34 #7231Regular Member

Posts: 9Definitely a good provider
Her comms are good. Throat is absolutely amazing. Always smelling amazing. Her donations are very reasonable.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 00:52 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 42Mz. Magic throat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/588078622200
Any intel on her? I swear I've seen something posted about her before but I can't seem to find anything.
-
06-25-24 19:50 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 88Re: Slim in Rocky Hill
Google found same pics in Las Vegas and Australia. An even further hike. ;-) GL
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 09:35 #7228Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!













Reply With Quote





