Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 37356
-
07-07-24 14:16 #32136Senior Member

Posts: 88Ig Maria
Maria just posted that she will no longer offer GFE and FS she's moving over to massage only.
-
07-07-24 13:37 #32135Senior Member

Posts: 861So she was topless and let you roam.
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 10:03 #32134Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunny & Amy - 8 Star
Anyone know what happened to them? Last I saw them was around December, but had some good sessions with them.
-
07-06-24 09:55 #32133Senior Member

Posts: 395Prostate Massage
Health and Wellness. White lake. In a small plaza on M59 just before McDonalds and Meijer.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 09:01 #32132Senior Member

Posts: 503Prostate massage
Anyone out there that gives a mean one of these now days? It's been a long time.
-
07-05-24 20:54 #32131Banned Member

Posts: 29880 to the house despite golden pussy syndrome negations down to 100. I see now tho the going rate is 140-200 on top of the house fee.
Originally Posted by Detflin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 15:40 #32130Senior Member

Posts: 463He paid 260 total
Overpaid IMHO. These girls are good negotiators. It's in their culture to start high. 200-240 should be your landing spot in negotiations with them. 240 has been what most are paying there. My last visit was 220.
Originally Posted by Detflin
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting my friend.
-
07-05-24 15:31 #32129Senior Member

Posts: 463They replied to my text
I asked what their rates are by text. They responded with "80/ hr, 140/90 minutes. Cash only, they included the address and hours. Beautiful 3 young and sweet girls available everyday next to stellar dental".
Originally Posted by JoeyRamone
[View Original Post]
Seems they are still open.
-
07-05-24 15:05 #32128Senior Member

Posts: 67M-spa
Thanks for the report.
Did you pay 180 on top of the house fees or was it including the house fees?
Originally Posted by WillHorn
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 14:43 #32127Senior Member

Posts: 104Downriver Milking Table
It had been a few months, so I stopped by downriver nuru. It seems like she is always trying to create a new situation. Today, she had a milking table set up. I got on and laid face down with my dick in the hole. She started hosing me down then soaping me up. Then, she grabbed my dick from under the table and worked on it for a while. She then got up and told me to flip. I got a great body slide with plenty of time spent with my dick between her tits. Very nice. I left a load in Moscow. This new twist is pretty nice. I tipped $60.
-
07-05-24 12:35 #32126Senior Member

Posts: 107AM Healing
Anyone been there lately? There was some inference that it was closed. Either by LEO or what?
Still open?
Also anyone heard from Jenny at PT? I've been try to get an appointment for a few weeks
-
07-05-24 06:58 #32125Senior Member

Posts: 479Amanda
Has anyone seen Amanda from Adultsearch?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3101858
-
07-04-24 18:46 #32124Senior Member

Posts: 37Columbian girls
Are the ads on Megapersonals for beautiful Clumbian girls legit?
-
07-04-24 13:29 #32123Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks brotha for feedback.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
They young and pretty? Non Asian gals?
-
07-04-24 13:06 #32122Senior Member

Posts: 929Bella
Someone thought this would be cleared up soon, simply a bribery issue.
Originally Posted by Rg0794
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






