Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32449
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    My recommendation doesn't stay at Midlothian Inn. Please make sure you reference the right girl. You guys can book with confidence on my reco. Not sure who this guy is trying to bash.
    I found the other report, it was 5/31 in the General forum by another reputable Sr. Sounds to me like she's going down a bad road. Some dates might go great but under the wrong circumstances, you could find yourself in some trouble. She off my radar. One report like that I could chalk it up to "2 sides" but 2 in less than a month. That's a pattern I don't want to be a part of. I hope everything keeps going perfect for you VG, but I would not let your guard down.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  2. #32448

    Uncle every where

    Stay off Midlothian right now. Six or seven cars doing circles.

  3. #32447

    Southside Girl Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    My recommendation doesn't stay at Midlothian Inn. Please make sure you reference the right girl. You guys can book with confidence on my reco. Not sure who this guy is trying to bash.
    Got addresses mixed someone else- her location was the Turnpike Motel and girl's name is Lilah https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/286774330291

    I am just speaking to my experience with her and maybe others have positive notes but Lilah was a dud for me. I've visited other girls you've recommended, like the country-girl most recently, and had good time so thank you for your contributions.

  4. #32446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Deposit required so I'm very leary.

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...763125979.html
    Leary? No deposit ever never ever. 99% of them are fake.

  5. #32445

    Wrong girl

    My recommendation doesn't stay at Midlothian Inn. Please make sure you reference the right girl. You guys can book with confidence on my reco. Not sure who this guy is trying to bash.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Got screwed by her short while ago as well. Agreed to hh session over text and arrived to her place shortly after. Told me she had to drop of her kid with a friend in another room and to let her know when I arrive. She is staying at the Midlothian Inn. Arrived and parked out, and let her know I was there. She told me to wait while her friend took her kid out, and sure enough saw an AA woman leave a room with a kid. Room number she gave was same as the one the woman left. Lot of shady guys hanging out at the parking lot and outside the rooms, but because of good reviews I still pushed ahead.

    Started off well with a bbj, but within 5 minutes she stopped and said she had to go to her friends room to pay her so her friend can keep her room. Told me to wait inside, she'll be right back and left her phone and other stuff in the room. BTW room was lived in and clear she has been here for long time. She left for 10 minutes and came back with the AA woman and 2 other fellas. Told me the date will be cut short as she has other business to attend (didn't specify) and she will make it up later in the day. Was escorted out of the room by the fine gentlemen. Obviously you know where this is going, and when I hit her up later my number blocked. Avoid Avoid Avoid. Might have been good provider at one point but can't be trusted. Best of luck if you still proceed with her.

  6. #32444
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Got screwed by her short while ago as well. Agreed to hh session over text and arrived to her place shortly after. Told me she had to drop of her kid with a friend in another room and to let her know when I arrive. She is staying at the Midlothian Inn. Arrived and parked out, and let her know I was there. She told me to wait while her friend took her kid out, and sure enough saw an AA woman leave a room with a kid. Room number she gave was same as the one the woman left. Lot of shady guys hanging out at the parking lot and outside the rooms, but because of good reviews I still pushed ahead.

    Started off well with a bbj, but within 5 minutes she stopped and said she had to go to her friends room to pay her so her friend can keep her room. Told me to wait inside, she'll be right back and left her phone and other stuff in the room. BTW room was lived in and clear she has been here for long time. She left for 10 minutes and came back with the AA woman and 2 other fellas. Told me the date will be cut short as she has other business to attend (didn't specify) and she will make it up later in the day. Was escorted out of the room by the fine gentlemen. Obviously you know where this is going, and when I hit her up later my number blocked. Avoid Avoid Avoid. Might have been good provider at one point but can't be trusted. Best of luck if you still proceed with her.
    Tell you what that sounds like to me. She needed your money to get her fix and once she had the $ that became priority 1.

  7. #32443

    Just did too much and disappointed

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172553672

    Seen her twice and wll never see her again.

    Hit her line up for BBJ, first time she was more into even though I couldn't finish.

    2nd time she was into it but got tired after like 5 minutes.

    But the part that rubbed me the wrong way was the fact she wanted me to take her and friends places.

    Both times that happened and I will not repeat because of that.

    I came to handle my business and take off not be a chauffeur.

    Damage. 6.

  8. #32442

    Southside Girl ripped me off too.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    There was a post a few weeks back about her screwing someone over. I don't need to be in a situation like that so I took her off my radar. Glad to hear she is still providing decent service. She's been a little hit or miss for me but hard to beat for the price.

    Do you know why she only advertises BBBJ and greek now? Is that all she is offering?
    Got screwed by her short while ago as well. Agreed to hh session over text and arrived to her place shortly after. Told me she had to drop of her kid with a friend in another room and to let her know when I arrive. She is staying at the Midlothian Inn. Arrived and parked out, and let her know I was there. She told me to wait while her friend took her kid out, and sure enough saw an AA woman leave a room with a kid. Room number she gave was same as the one the woman left. Lot of shady guys hanging out at the parking lot and outside the rooms, but because of good reviews I still pushed ahead.

    Started off well with a bbj, but within 5 minutes she stopped and said she had to go to her friends room to pay her so her friend can keep her room. Told me to wait inside, she'll be right back and left her phone and other stuff in the room. BTW room was lived in and clear she has been here for long time. She left for 10 minutes and came back with the AA woman and 2 other fellas. Told me the date will be cut short as she has other business to attend (didn't specify) and she will make it up later in the day. Was escorted out of the room by the fine gentlemen. Obviously you know where this is going, and when I hit her up later my number blocked. Avoid Avoid Avoid. Might have been good provider at one point but can't be trusted. Best of luck if you still proceed with her.

  9. #32441
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Deposit required so I'm very leary.

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...763125979.html
    I'm in the "no deposits ever" club. There is plenty of talent that doesn't want a deposit. The fact they want one to me, tends to mean it's either a scam, they have GPS, or they have no idea what they are doing.

  10. #32440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Massage

    Anyone info on this one? Deposit required so I'm very leary.

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...763125979.html

  11. #32439

    I don't know where that term originated from

    But you know a stallion is a male horse right? Nowadays you have to be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/4705420829

    I love this tall *****, I've been seeing her since 2021 when I lived in Columbia SC, I'm here in Va on vacation so I saw her in Richmond. Word of advice though just take the qv no matter how much you pay you aren't going to get two pops no matter what she says about a special. She's cleaned up her attitude quite a bit and was super friendly. The verification process is a bit stupid but once you get behind that big dumper you're going to forget all about. Happy hunting you sick fucks.

  12. #32438
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to girl for service. Low rate, decent hotel room and does what I ask each time. Easy in and out. Other girls in hotel that also play. She can introduce. Go enjoy this one. The rate slightly higher than SW, but comfort of bed and getting all naked is worth an extra Jackson. Bring her a king can (or two) of Hard Lemonade and you will be her hero.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/817492941654
    There was a post a few weeks back about her screwing someone over. I don't need to be in a situation like that so I took her off my radar. Glad to hear she is still providing decent service. She's been a little hit or miss for me but hard to beat for the price.

    Do you know why she only advertises BBBJ and greek now? Is that all she is offering?

  13. #32437
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to girl for service. Low rate, decent hotel room and does what I ask each time. Easy in and out. Other girls in hotel that also play. She can introduce. Go enjoy this one. The rate slightly higher than SW, but comfort of bed and getting all naked is worth an extra Jackson. Bring her a king can (or two) of Hard Lemonade and you will be her hero.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/817492941654
    She's so hard to get in touch with. Every time I've texted her she's never responded.

  14. #32436

    Low Rates and Great Service

    She has been my go to girl for service. Low rate, decent hotel room and does what I ask each time. Easy in and out. Other girls in hotel that also play. She can introduce. Go enjoy this one. The rate slightly higher than SW, but comfort of bed and getting all naked is worth an extra Jackson. Bring her a king can (or two) of Hard Lemonade and you will be her hero.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/817492941654

  15. #32435
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Lip and back talk? Was she a child?

    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    I admit she did used to have a nasty attitude but she didn't give any lip or back talk when I went recently. So I'd say go for it but only drop $100.
    "Lip or back talk?" That's what my Grandma used to day to us when we were kids. She's a woman in the service industry. Most people who work in the service industry will smile in your face and tell you what you want to hear. A waiter is going to smile and ask you if you like your food. They don't give a fuck if you like your food. The perfume lady at the mall is going to laugh and giggle and ask you all about your Christmas. She doesn't give a fuck if you had a good Christmas, she's just trying to peddle some perfume. Does the person who washes your car give you lip and back talk? How about the person who cleans your house? If her attitude was shitty, it means there was something you did or said to make her job having to deal with the general public. Unbearable. Everyone tends to lose their professional composure when dealing with a difficult customer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape