Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4949
-
07-08-24 12:39 #3329Regular Member

Posts: 14Ann Arbor escorts
Hi, I am going to be in Belleville this weekend. Please DM any recommendations. Looking forward to a great visit.
-
07-07-24 10:58 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 175T.p.
https://youtu.be/Hbw8UMcqUJ4?si=NW784ffKeVFqDGIg
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 14:59 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 120Different Dream
Sweet Dream is Different from Dream that goes back to her teepee. I've met her for BBBJ. She's mediocre and her body doesn't look good. I've posted a review about her. She didn't rob me she or anything. She was actually nice and friendly just not a good BJ. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 06:31 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 780Dream?
Is this the same person that posted as Native American Dream and talked about he teepee and smoke signals. Going back before covid.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 06:27 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 42She wanted 80 for SS, countered with 60. She accepted.
Originally Posted by Useajimmy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 01:48 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 922Avoid Sweet Dreams
She'll give you nightmares.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
She's a thief - stole my donation by faking ill. Search this forum for Sweet Dreams for detail.
-
07-05-24 11:29 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 977I know I've seen those pics on STG. Guessing she's significantly less than the posted $280/ hr on STG.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 09:21 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 264Sugar spice?
This one has been posting for a while, so wondered if anyone has an experience they'd like to share. DM if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...c/545701251483
-
07-05-24 08:52 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 152Bbbj
How much for just a car date BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Itrik
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 02:10 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 372Sweet Dreams. Anyone seen her?
-
07-03-24 00:18 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: looking for a Latina
If she's a Latina, then I am Chi Chi Rodriguez LOL.
Originally Posted by Tom5679
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 19:52 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 117So true
Now there's a tried and true public service announcement.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 16:13 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 60Luna?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/237506711891
Anyone seen her? Love a good Latina.
-
07-02-24 10:55 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 52She was nice enough when I saw her. If you like petite that is definitely her. My only complaint really was that she is a clockwatcher extraordinaire.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 10:14 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone seen her?
Pics look cute, anyone seen her in person?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/813844853658










Reply With Quote






