Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14408

    Hailey

    You know what I will be 100% honest, her BBBJ is fucking great! She keeps going after I cum and swallows all the batter. Her area off Raleigh (or atleast that's where I always pick her up) is not the best area but not the worse. I got a car BJ about three times in her driveway and only one time a group of about three teens walked by on the sidewalk but my tint is dark so no harm no foul. I don't want to ruin my shot no pun intended but I offer her 50 coins for the flute playing and not a cent more. She wanted 60 but I went down to 50. $$ is no way worth it imo. I never went full service with her but if I did I would pay $ max but that's just my two cents. I never had a issue with her so. Maybe I am getting lucky. I do plan on seeing her in maybe two weeks.

  2. #14407

    New to the hobby

    Hey guys. Just got to finally create an account.

    New to the hubby. I am looking for UTR girls. Can anyone recommend?

    I know its my first post and will need to built rapport. But would appreciate if someone can help.

  3. #14406
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNight  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine is in need of some help. She looking to setup some dates. She likes to get to know people before just jumping into action. She super sweet, not a clock watcher. She was looking for first meets $250 for 2 H so both of you can get to know each other a little bit. After that $200 for 1 H. Posted some shots below. PM me to get if you're interested in helping my friend out.
    Clear inbox it's full or PM digits.

  4. #14405

    Keri Deland

    Quote Originally Posted by King72  [View Original Post]
    Met Kerri twice in the past two weeks. She has always been the go to option when I am out of option.

    If I need a fix on a short notice then it has been Kerri of late. She always invites with just a towel on and ready to jump on as soon as you get in.

    Love her enthusiasm and she can keep going with the BBBJ and love the fact she showered right before I came in which meant I could go down on her.

    Treat her well, and she is one of few option on Sanford and Debary side.
    She's for sure a great option even before your out of options. Always one of my favorites for sure. Never had a bad time. If your wanting to see her she does her own screening message her at UtrKeri directly. JB.

  5. #14404

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's got full availability this week. Running a $$ special for FS through this weekend. Come have some fun, I just dropped her off at home and she's ready for calls / texts. Located off Kirkman, right by motel x. Dm for contact info if you don't have it. Same as prior if you have it before. Have fun!
    Please let her starve, she's crazy.

  6. #14403

    Utter solid option

    Met Kerri twice in the past two weeks. She has always been the go to option when I am out of option.

    If I need a fix on a short notice then it has been Kerri of late. She always invites with just a towel on and ready to jump on as soon as you get in.

    Love her enthusiasm and she can keep going with the BBBJ and love the fact she showered right before I came in which meant I could go down on her.

    Treat her well, and she is one of few option on Sanford and Debary side.

  7. #14402

    PR Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNight  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine is in need of some help. She looking to setup some dates. She likes to get to know people before just jumping into action. She super sweet, not a clock watcher. She was looking for first meets $250 for 2 H so both of you can get to know each other a little bit. After that $200 for 1 H. Posted some shots below. PM me to get if you're interested in helping my friend out.
    DM digit please boss. She looks fantastic and I will treat her right.

  8. #14401

    How is this a special?

    How is this a special? She always does outcalls for $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's got full availability this week. Running a $$ special for FS through this weekend. Come have some fun, I just dropped her off at home and she's ready for calls / texts. Located off Kirkman, right by motel x. Dm for contact info if you don't have it. Same as prior if you have it before. Have fun!

  9. #14400

    Hailey - 4th of July special

    She's got full availability this week. Running a $$ special for FS through this weekend. Come have some fun, I just dropped her off at home and she's ready for calls / texts. Located off Kirkman, right by motel x. Dm for contact info if you don't have it. Same as prior if you have it before. Have fun!

  10. #14399

    Elly

    Another good night with Elly. She is a 4'9" 110# nice c's and a beautiful ass. Very sexy girl and a lot of fun. I've never had any issues with her, but sometimes I think it can be a YMMV type of thing from some other posts I've seen. What I was suggest with seeing any girl is make sure you shower good first. They don't want to be with some smelly guy. I know common sense for most. I saw her the other night and back to my place. Now she does not do out calls with new people. You have to be established well with her before she is comfortable with that. She's been to my place many times with no worries. Most positions available BBBJ and CFS. No greek offered but possibly will do a plug in her ass while you fuck the vag. Another thing is I find she's not much into DATY especially in the first meeting. It's another thing that if she's more comfortable the legs open better. I have no issues with her, but first couple visits didn't like it much. She does not have an in call but is near some of the hourly places that are pretty quick to go to. I say again she "does not" have an in call. She does offer in her rates to cover some of the room. So if you want to see her don't waste her time asking if she has an in call. I'm telling you now she doesn't. Also only contact her when your ready to see her. She is not one you can setup for two days later. It won't work. Also I suggest when you do set a time to text prior to leaving just to make sure she's responding and ready. Will save some hassle if something happens unexpected. Other things I've seen posted is about warrants and so forth. That is not a thing. Yes she's not an angel and has a past. Her open issues are done and I helped her with it personally so I know its cleared. She was also stopped with me provided I'd and nothing she's good. Another thing is she is fully independent. Works for herself and no pimp. She use to advertise in the past and has not done so in a while and this is why I have posted in this section. Hit me up if interested. Here are a couple recent photos of mine. The two are her just chilling out at my place with some of my clothes on. Not staged and filtered photos. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_2658.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_2657.jpg‎   IMG_1571.jpg‎  

  11. #14398

    Maitland Sarah

    Does she have incall again? I messaged her (on USASG) last week a couple days ahead of time but got no response. I should have texted her. I have her number from a while back if it has not changed.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    I just had one of the nicest experience I have ever had and that's all because of Maitland mom.

    Being a man in my late 60's Now everything has slowed down And most of the times it doesn't work and I'm not ashamed of saying that However Sarah Is one understanding Young lady compared to me Who takes her time And every time I see her She always has been able to make me feel like a man.

    A lot has been written and said about Sarah however until you make that text contact her and make that appointment and live that experience because it is an experience words may not be able to do justice to the star quality thatSarah is.

    If you're looking to have a nice memorable experience send me a message I've been told that I can share her number and I will do so.

  12. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    Kat in Leesburg has a room for a limited time so incall is available. She also has a friend staying with her. Kat is on the right and this pic.

    Contribution SMs PM for digits..
    Inbox is full galv.

  13. #14396
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNight  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine is in need of some help. She looking to setup some dates. She likes to get to know people before just jumping into action. She super sweet, not a clock watcher. She was looking for first meets $250 for 2 H so both of you can get to know each other a little bit. After that $200 for 1 H. Posted some shots below. PM me to get if you're interested in helping my friend out.
    Your box is full.

  14. #14395

    Deserved

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone still seeing her, she's been messaging me asking for help, telling me no one is seeing her, can anyone offer any advice?
    She is getting what she deserves. Many posts of her deceptive and harassing behavior exists. Just don't give her the business and block her number. Let her starve.

  15. #14394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 254

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers!

    I will be in Orlando over the weekend and looking forward to connect with some of your young UTR talent in the area. Please DM if you have any recommendations and contact I can reach out to.

    I will return the favor, when you guys visit VA. Specially the Nova & DC areas.

    Marqeis.
    Good morning Marqeis. I responded to your PM about Sophia. She's fantastic. I can't wait to return to Orlando and see her again. It's an hour of pure passion and fulfillment. Damn she's fine. And so energetic. Other women just don't measure up when compared to the sexual dynamo that is Sophia. Skin so soft. Accent so adorable. Body so perfect. Damn.

    Orlo69 is the USA member who serves as her gatekeeper. Contact him for her phone number. It's worth the effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape