Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 145 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2174
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1019

    Yanni

    Can any of you gents provide a physical description of Yanni? Is she slender, baby damage, typical flat Asian ass, breast size, muffin top? TIA.

  2. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpcralnc  [View Original Post]
    Yanni is in a house.

    When I saw her, she led me back to her room. After exchanging compensation, she helped me disrobe. Shen then disrobed herself. She then had me lay on the bed for some teasing. After some of this she had me roll over for a BBBJ with allot of attention to the boys. Almost finished then. She snuck a cover on me, then got on top. The we switched to missionary. Even with the cover did not take long. She just feels so good. Did nice job of cleanup. Definitely worth a visit. I will be back.
    Yes she is at a house on Slater, and everything he said was basically my experience. And she is super tight I couldn't even get my finger in it. The cover is basically non existent because she is so tight. BBBJ is great as well, she asked me if I wanted to CIM. But I opted to bust in the glove while stroking the pussy.

  3. #1017

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo6924  [View Original Post]
    Was this at the slater hotel or house?
    Yanni is in a house.

    When I saw her, she led me back to her room. After exchanging compensation, she helped me disrobe. Shen then disrobed herself. She then had me lay on the bed for some teasing. After some of this she had me roll over for a BBBJ with allot of attention to the boys. Almost finished then. She snuck a cover on me, then got on top. The we switched to missionary. Even with the cover did not take long. She just feels so good. Did nice job of cleanup. Definitely worth a visit. I will be back.

  4. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Okay so my first go around with Asian girls was not the best I am not going to lie. It felt rushed and not what many of you have experience before. I was actually surprised to see that the handler reached out to me afterwards to get feedback on my experience. Apparently, language differences was the cause of my experience. Handler asked me to name the girl so we went with Yanni, anyways while trying to make small talk she asked me questions though that I told her I was working and needed to go back to work. Needless to say, the handler asked me to give his girl another try, and so I did.

    All I can say is wow, Yanni is a sweetheart and this time she was perfect. She recognized me as soon as I came in, and was greeted with a nice warm hug. Better already I thought. Went into room and exchange donation which was $200 for hr. Got comfortable and asked for a shower, which she quickly prepared for me, she join me in shower and cleaned me from head to toe and in between if you understand what I am saying. She took towel and dried off every inch.

    Back to the bed we went and she had me lay down facedown, she then proceeded to rub me down, sensual touch, rubbing her breast on me, licking my body. Nibbling my ears and kissing me everywhere. Turned around and received same treatment in front, while also catering to my twins and rod. She claimed on top and slid around with her bodies. Receiving a amazing sensual BJ right after. It wasn't much of gagging or hawk tuah going on but I was letting her take charge on how she wanted to do it, plus language barrier kind of was in the way.

    After a great BJ, she climbed on top, and rode me, took her and laid her on her back and I laid on top missionary and she held me and hugged me as I plowed her pussy. And finally busted in the bag. But we weren't done yet. Face mask afterwards and a massage, she cleaned up my feet, she rubbed lotion on my body. The amount of cater to you was out of this world. More than just sex, definitely more than I expected. Ask for Yanni when your reaching out the handler. This is the ad I originally in contact with handler. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/855137103324
    Was this at the slater hotel or house?

  5. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Okay so my first go around with Asian girls was not the best I am not going to lie. It felt rushed and not what many of you have experience before. I was actually surprised to see that the handler reached out to me afterwards to get feedback on my experience. Apparently, language differences was the cause of my experience. Handler asked me to name the girl so we went with Yanni, anyways while trying to make small talk she asked me questions though that I told her I was working and needed to go back to work. Needless to say, the handler asked me to give his girl another try, and so I did.

    All I can say is wow, Yanni is a sweetheart and this time she was perfect. She recognized me as soon as I came in, and was greeted with a nice warm hug. Better already I thought. Went into room and exchange donation which was $200 for hr. Got comfortable and asked for a shower, which she quickly prepared for me, she join me in shower and cleaned me from head to toe and in between if you understand what I am saying. She took towel and dried off every inch.

    Back to the bed we went and she had me lay down facedown, she then proceeded to rub me down, sensual touch, rubbing her breast on me, licking my body. Nibbling my ears and kissing me everywhere. Turned around and received same treatment in front, while also catering to my twins and rod. She claimed on top and slid around with her bodies. Receiving a amazing sensual BJ right after. It wasn't much of gagging or hawk tuah going on but I was letting her take charge on how she wanted to do it, plus language barrier kind of was in the way.

    After a great BJ, she climbed on top, and rode me, took her and laid her on her back and I laid on top missionary and she held me and hugged me as I plowed her pussy. And finally busted in the bag. But we weren't done yet. Face mask afterwards and a massage, she cleaned up my feet, she rubbed lotion on my body. The amount of cater to you was out of this world. More than just sex, definitely more than I expected. Ask for Yanni when your reaching out the handler. This is the ad I originally in contact with handler. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/855137103324
    Handler advice they are changing their number to 929 534 4XXX.

  6. #1014

    Yanni on Slater

    Okay so my first go around with Asian girls was not the best I am not going to lie. It felt rushed and not what many of you have experience before. I was actually surprised to see that the handler reached out to me afterwards to get feedback on my experience. Apparently, language differences was the cause of my experience. Handler asked me to name the girl so we went with Yanni, anyways while trying to make small talk she asked me questions though that I told her I was working and needed to go back to work. Needless to say, the handler asked me to give his girl another try, and so I did.

    All I can say is wow, Yanni is a sweetheart and this time she was perfect. She recognized me as soon as I came in, and was greeted with a nice warm hug. Better already I thought. Went into room and exchange donation which was $200 for hr. Got comfortable and asked for a shower, which she quickly prepared for me, she join me in shower and cleaned me from head to toe and in between if you understand what I am saying. She took towel and dried off every inch.

    Back to the bed we went and she had me lay down facedown, she then proceeded to rub me down, sensual touch, rubbing her breast on me, licking my body. Nibbling my ears and kissing me everywhere. Turned around and received same treatment in front, while also catering to my twins and rod. She claimed on top and slid around with her bodies. Receiving a amazing sensual BJ right after. It wasn't much of gagging or hawk tuah going on but I was letting her take charge on how she wanted to do it, plus language barrier kind of was in the way.

    After a great BJ, she climbed on top, and rode me, took her and laid her on her back and I laid on top missionary and she held me and hugged me as I plowed her pussy. And finally busted in the bag. But we weren't done yet. Face mask afterwards and a massage, she cleaned up my feet, she rubbed lotion on my body. The amount of cater to you was out of this world. More than just sex, definitely more than I expected. Ask for Yanni when your reaching out the handler. This is the ad I originally in contact with handler. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/855137103324

  7. #1013

    Tastes of Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSkin0923  [View Original Post]
    Who and how do you get in touch with TOS? You can Pm me details.
    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/

  8. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of a Sunday Funday with the exceptional Dani.

    Wow what a pretty young woman's with a fantastic natural body.

    First rate service as always with TOS. 3rd time with TOS but Dani is best of the 3.

    Hand holding leading the way great shower and back to the bedroom festivities.

    Dani knows how to warm you up and please! Plus plenty of kissing. Lots of mirrors for viewing different angles.

    When she's on top spectacular view.

    Shower after to cooldown and ready to go about your day.

    Only here 2 weeks she mentioned.
    Who and how do you get in touch with TOS? You can Pm me details.

  9. #1011

    TOS Dani

    I dreamed of a Sunday Funday with the exceptional Dani.

    Wow what a pretty young woman's with a fantastic natural body.

    First rate service as always with TOS. 3rd time with TOS but Dani is best of the 3.

    Hand holding leading the way great shower and back to the bedroom festivities.

    Dani knows how to warm you up and please! Plus plenty of kissing. Lots of mirrors for viewing different angles.

    When she's on top spectacular view.

    Shower after to cooldown and ready to go about your day.

    Only here 2 weeks she mentioned.

  10. #1010

    Hollyridge

    New inventory. Any reports?
    The freak is still there.

  11. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    I've tried twice now to screen with TOS, and neither time has worked. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I fill out the form the way they ask, with all of the information. I never get a response. I am going to fill it out again today and hopefully I can get a response. I am bummed because I the girls they bring in are really down my alley.

    -Coffee.
    Because of recent reviews, they're probably getting backed up on screening. Purple told me she was staying busy before I even wrote anything about her and when I made a post on here about a girl I knew that might be interested in touring in RDU, I got over 50 of you mfs in my inbox in under 48 hours wanting details. It never came to fruition, but I bet TOS is just backed up.

    And they're thorough with screening, and for good reason. Give them the info they want. They prefer a more professional clientele. Don't be rude, and you'll get in eventually.

  12. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    I've tried twice now to screen with TOS, and neither time has worked. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I fill out the form the way they ask, with all of the information. I never get a response. I am going to fill it out again today and hopefully I can get a response. I am bummed because I the girls they bring in are really down my alley.

    -Coffee.
    Send a text to the number they have listed for screening too. Just let them know you submitted details online and they should get back to you.

  13. #1007

    Can't get a TOS response

    I've tried twice now to screen with TOS, and neither time has worked. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I fill out the form the way they ask, with all of the information. I never get a response. I am going to fill it out again today and hopefully I can get a response. I am bummed because I the girls they bring in are really down my alley.

    -Coffee.

  14. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    TOS has two girls in the area right now that are 100% worth a visit. I saw Sweet Purple last week and Tomas247's review is spot on so I'll just second it. The girls this agency has been bringing to the area have been great. Every experience I have had with them since they have come to Raleigh has ranged from really good to next level amazing.

    I thought Suzy was my favorite until tonight.

    As for Dani; I think she is the best this agency has had here. She gets to the the next level amazing category. Very pretty with a slender and tight body. She reminds me of one of those naturally pretty K-Pop girls with maybe a few years added on. I'm guessing she is early 30's? What was even better than her looks was her enthusiasm to see me and make sure I had a good time. BBBJ then covered sex in a few positions and finished with a BBBJ that was nothing short of amazing. She is very submissive and follows the lead well. YMMV as always but I can't imagine someone not having a fun time with this one. She will be around for another 2 weeks and I plan to visit her again (and maybe Purple too).

    If you haven't screened with TOS yet you'll have to make that call but I'll be a repeat customer for as long as they are bringing this kind of talent around.
    Thanks for the Dani review. I swear she was working at a spa in another big city recently bc I have seen those pics before and if she was where I think she was, they always have amazing talent. I asked a few buddies if they recognized where and I'm waiting for a reply so I can look up the reviews under her other name.

    Now I need to go see Dani and Purple again before she leaves.

  15. #1005

    Dani TOS Review

    TOS has two girls in the area right now that are 100% worth a visit. I saw Sweet Purple last week and Tomas247's review is spot on so I'll just second it. The girls this agency has been bringing to the area have been great. Every experience I have had with them since they have come to Raleigh has ranged from really good to next level amazing.

    I thought Suzy was my favorite until tonight.

    As for Dani; I think she is the best this agency has had here. She gets to the the next level amazing category. Very pretty with a slender and tight body. She reminds me of one of those naturally pretty K-Pop girls with maybe a few years added on. I'm guessing she is early 30's? What was even better than her looks was her enthusiasm to see me and make sure I had a good time. BBBJ then covered sex in a few positions and finished with a BBBJ that was nothing short of amazing. She is very submissive and follows the lead well. YMMV as always but I can't imagine someone not having a fun time with this one. She will be around for another 2 weeks and I plan to visit her again (and maybe Purple too).

    If you haven't screened with TOS yet you'll have to make that call but I'll be a repeat customer for as long as they are bringing this kind of talent around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape