Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 41299
-
07-03-24 17:33 #35299Senior Member

Posts: 79Still looking thin.
I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was still very skinny. I told her that she was getting too thin and that she needed to add some weight to her. She agreed, but who knows what she'll do. I was wanting to fuck her, but her BBBJCIM with swallow was just too much for little "Like" to withstand! Great service but yeah, getting too skinny for my taste.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 15:13 #35298Banned Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
Royd33 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
07-03-24 13:07 #35297Senior Member

Posts: 316Haileyxxx
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3263129
Typical deposit scammer. Ask for my zip code so I gave her one for Tampa. Immediately sent me a hotel close to there. Told her was on the way. She waits till I get to the "parking lot" to tell me she has to have a deposit before giving me the room number. Have fun with her. Send her zips all over FL if you have the time to fuck with them.
-
07-03-24 11:13 #35296Senior Member

Posts: 1247She's very weird now. I went to see her in Regency about a week ago, but then refused to open the door when I got there. She was talking through the door, but wasn't making much sense. Her mental health seems to have greatly declined after her mom passed. I hope she's okay!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 11:09 #35295Senior Member

Posts: 1247I laughed at that for real! Hilarious!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 10:20 #35294Senior Member

Posts: 788JoJo
Has anyone seen JoJo lately. She doesn't answer her phone anymore and hasn't been posting. I know occasionally she disappears but this seems to be the longest she's MIA. I.
-
07-03-24 09:35 #35293Senior Member

Posts: 690Seems Weird
Been a lot of postings, jumping in reminiscing about old school providers and giving comments but really no new info about them. Adding how Kat thanked him by calling him and spending the night with him and his girlfriend. In another post his wife plays along with him to spice things up. And he saw this site in the early 2000's, but the postings started in 2022 which was not that long ago. Posted how the inflation was not like the good old days, but prior postings were in 2022 and 2023, so what good old days and wasn't he therefore here during inflation like the rest of us? What is all this talk of long ago and how things changed when the person was posting in 2022 and 2023? It sure seems weird to me, very weird.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
Then a friend of his and a bunch of others were arrested or something because a provider had been working with the cops and starting calling guys to come over and then got arrested here in Jax long ago, but no other monger ever heard of that before. And lost everything because of getting arrested in a sting for adult prostitution. Now we should avoid all providers who include only fans in their listings because a friend was recorded by a provider and the video posted online and he lost everything, his career, family etc. It sure seems weird to me, very weird.
I am warning fellow mongers to consider avoiding such posts and avoid getting sucked into starting a thread of posts based on stuff that may not be true.
LB.
-
07-03-24 09:03 #35292Senior Member

Posts: 587This happened to me years ago but I intercepted it. This girl had her laptop filming us, but she told me afterward. I enjoyed the video, but made sure she deleted it. I'm wondering, if there is no proof of solicitation, this wouldn't be a criminal issue? But I can see where a married man or a career guy could be damaged by it. But then again, who would be viewing such videos in the first place? LOL.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 08:18 #35291Banned Member

Posts: 36Warning. Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans listed in their ads
Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans, or some other content site listed in their ads, a good friend of mine in Houston is in hot water because he has evidently shown up on several sites where a provider secretly recorded him and added it to their content. It doesn't matter if it is illegal, by the time you find out you may have harmed your career or family life. The provider who did this listed a minute "sneak preview for new content" in a paid advertisement and it went out everywhere. Its kind of hard to call the cops and say "Hey I need help because, oh yeah nevermind I was stupid".
Be careful and remember these girls are out to make as much money as they can, and some, not all, but some do not care about sticking a video of you having some fun that you paid for online in order to get some views or make some money. Look for cameras, don't let them have their phones in their hands, avoid cameras period. This one had two hidden in the room, he said he remembered seeing one and didn't think anything of it.
-
07-03-24 07:55 #35290Senior Member

Posts: 587Evidently she is scared of bears! LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72;6951455[URL
-
07-03-24 03:51 #35289Senior Member

Posts: 690Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by Saber2020
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-03-24 03:50 #35288Senior Member

Posts: 1247Exactly! And she operates out of the horrible motels on Youngerman, so it's hardly a good, safe location. I would avoid!
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 01:44 #35287Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
-
07-03-24 01:07 #35286Banned Member

Posts: 36LOL if she sounds like that my little head would probably grow legs and drag me away anyway.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 00:27 #35285Senior Member

Posts: 170Pretty sure that's a fake review a different review like a week ago claimed this broad had him robbed at gunpoint and that review seems fake af.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




