Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Interesting it seems like some of the prices are going down on STG.

    At least with some of the girls.

    This ad is a little strange and would not go to Platteville.

    Pictures have been used for years but are fairly representable.

    Well worth it at this price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/500301249134
    Yes, that's Carrie, formerly "Worth Every Cent". Was in Sun Prairie years ago and was a member on HOH. Would be nice if she was in SE WI. I'd like to hook up with her, but Platteville is way out there. I had an email convo with her recently, seems like "a real woman", no BS.

  2. #15055

    Yuna, not Yuan

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    So glad I asked, thanks for the info. I will avoid Paradise. Yuan is the only one around here that is worth it. It's so bad, I miss the State St apartment girls.
    Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone with the wrong spelling of Yuna's name. F'ing autocorrect.

  3. #15054

    Carrie

    Interesting it seems like some of the prices are going down on STG.

    At least with some of the girls.

    This ad is a little strange and would not go to Platteville.

    Pictures have been used for years but are fairly representable.

    Well worth it at this price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/500301249134

  4. #15053

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Paradise Nw couldn't decide what smelled worse mouth or vagina. NO WAY. NW.
    So glad I asked, thanks for the info. I will avoid Paradise. Yuan is the only one around here that is worth it. It's so bad, I miss the State St apartment girls.

  5. #15052

    Paradise NW

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    For how much she posts on STG and Tryst, why is it there are so few reviews of her on here? Anyone see her in the last year? Worth going through the screening process? Very tempted. Looks great for her age. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm also tempted to see Paradise MW when she is in Madison next week (see Tryst). Thoughts on Paradise?
    Paradise Nw couldn't decide what smelled worse mouth or vagina. NO WAY. NW.

  6. #15051
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    For how much she posts on STG and Tryst, why is it there are so few reviews of her on here? Anyone see her in the last year? Worth going through the screening process? Very tempted. Looks great for her age. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm also tempted to see Paradise MW when she is in Madison next week (see Tryst). Thoughts on Paradise?
    I would be very interested in Paradise if she offered BBBJ, which ads and reviews suggest is not an option with her.

  7. #15050
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOnerSrFun  [View Original Post]
    For how much she posts on STG and Tryst, why is it there are so few reviews of her on here? Anyone see her in the last year? Worth going through the screening process? Very tempted. Looks great for her age. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm also tempted to see Paradise MW when she is in Madison next week (see Tryst). Thoughts on Paradise?
    Never seen Nikki. She requires comprehensive DNA samples, and if you suggest entirely legit alternatives she gets super indignant and nasty. Just an absolute grouch. Her charm is perhaps only matched in self-delusion by the heavy set, foul talking Valerie Celine. Paradise is nice and provides good, but very basic service.

  8. #15049

    Nahty Nikki or Paradise MW?

    For how much she posts on STG and Tryst, why is it there are so few reviews of her on here? Anyone see her in the last year? Worth going through the screening process? Very tempted. Looks great for her age. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm also tempted to see Paradise MW when she is in Madison next week (see Tryst). Thoughts on Paradise?

  9. #15048

    Do any of the Tryst / Eros girls look like their pictures or are they all fake also

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    I don't give a fuck if you prefer getting fucked in the ass by a red or blue dildo, that's your choice but keep that shit off the review threads.

    A2

  10. #15047

    Any info available?

    Stepped away for awhile.

    Anyone experience? Have a name? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/615092003764

  11. #15046
    Quote Originally Posted by BNckMattthews  [View Original Post]
    I was bored, so reached out to this one: https://callescort.org/608-668-7931.

    There were red flags early in the text exchange, but like I said I was bored so decided to see where it went. I get this in the exchange "please don't be mad at me but I may be on the younger side. I really want to have fun though" (I asked her age earlier in the chat but she didn't answer). So I asked her aged again and after a delay she replies: "I'm still 17 so I'm a little nervuous but you seem nice. Okay?

    GOOD BYE!
    Damn, can almost see Chris Hanson coming out from the shadows. Yeah no.

  12. #15045

    Sting?

    I was bored, so reached out to this one: https://callescort.org/608-668-7931.

    There were red flags early in the text exchange, but like I said I was bored so decided to see where it went. I get this in the exchange "please don't be mad at me but I may be on the younger side. I really want to have fun though" (I asked her age earlier in the chat but she didn't answer). So I asked her aged again and after a delay she replies: "I'm still 17 so I'm a little nervuous but you seem nice. Okay?

    GOOD BYE!

  13. #15044

    Amber

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

    This one being asked about has been around for a while in a couple different ways, the reviews were fairly "blah"on here.

    On anoThER forum people discuss this hobby she has clearly been getting fake reviews posted. Not sure how but she got a pile of glowing reviews in April and May, all by first time reviewers. I have never seen her but she has been reviewed on here in the past as well.

  14. #15043
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceMan2  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see Amber but my schedule has been saying no. She was posting on stg for a while as hottest blonde. If you see her I'd love a report.

  15. #15042

    Info request


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape