The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 472 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5693

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiOwnz  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt, location is Ocean Spa on Hillsboro east of US1. Looks kind of like the girl in pics, but probably not her. Legit only, lots of draping, decent massage though.

  2. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver63  [View Original Post]
    "I go there every few weeks, the only one I have ever seen there she is a little older, but very nice and decent body. I usually go during the day, not sure if someone else is there at night.

    The massage is very good, she will do HJ ending. Never anything else, but the massage is great and the HJ ending is as well. ".
    Yeah She walked on my back, the one across the street was way more fun. One was cute enough and very playful, I didn't finish because I went to the wrong place beforehand.

    Saw the other lady leaving short and an average face.

  3. #5691

  4. #5690

    Cypress

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this spa near Cypress creek and Dixie?
    "I go there every few weeks, the only one I have ever seen there she is a little older, but very nice and decent body. I usually go during the day, not sure if someone else is there at night.

    The massage is very good, she will do HJ ending. Never anything else, but the massage is great and the HJ ending is as well. ".

  5. #5689

    Pure relaxation

    Came here after my usual Essential lady was busy. Normally I would've seen Bella or Mia but this time I was guided to Sofia.

    Cute late 20's ecuadorian. The thing that sucks here is the house fee. 140 not including tip. Anyway Sofia gave an ok massage. Chill and friendly so on the flip things got hot quickly. HE was 60. Lots of roaming and theres more on the menu I'm sure.

  6. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this spa near Cypress creek and Dixie?
    Can you be any more vague?

  7. #5687

    Cypress Spa

    Any word on this spa near Cypress creek and Dixie?

  8. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by FtBroward  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing contact info. The number I have is bad. Thank you.
    Anyone know if English Rose is still around? I'd like to get a massage from her. Anyone have her contact info that wouldn't mind sharing?

  9. #5685

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone try? DM if you prefer.
    No response except for yours.

  10. #5684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanCarter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any massage parlors in Hollywood, with older women?
    All of them will be older ladies and if you think they are younger add 10 years to you're perceived age. There is a colloquial phrase used by comedian Ken Jeong "Asian don't raisin" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwZUQ-7qak&t=9s.

  11. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanCarter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any massage parlors in Hollywood, with older women?
    Throw a dart at a map blindfolded. Seriously though. Most AMP's that I stop in have middle aged women or older. I can't think of one that regularly has a young therapist.

  12. #5682

    Hollywood massages

    Does anyone know any massage parlors in Hollywood, with older women?

  13. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    We may have something similar, I've experienced 3 great sessions with the girls at https://www.fantasyrubs.com/.

    Been to see Maya 2 x and she is smoking hot plus she gives a great LMT level massage nude with B2B. Also saw Emma and she is curvy, sexy and sweet as hell.

    Not sure if anything beyond L1 is available but I left greatly satisfied each time. $2. 0 for 1 HR nude B2B.

    This crew is gorgeous and the shop is clean. Sometimes they advertise the whole team on AS. Starr, Devon, Andrea, Honey and Sophie are some of the other girls, I plan to meet them all.

    Of course YMMV, good luck sir.
    Greetings gentlemen, is there something similar in Boca or West Palm? TIA.

  14. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomStic  [View Original Post]
    Damn it man why can't we have nice things? This needs to come to south Florida https://nurumassage.nyc/.
    Check out melanintoyz.

    Similar to this, beautiful and skilled girls but a little pricey.

  15. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    No but I think I know the place you're talking about. These girls are set up in a strip mall in a nice area of Coral Springs, appt only and light screening to get the address. PM if you have more questions.
    Yep Maya is the BEST!

    All her girls are great. This place is my fav. Always excellent service!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape