Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 8271
-
07-03-24 20:20 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 216She's the best for a reason.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 16:43 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 281What corona said.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 16:42 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 118Madison at Pandora's
This is in response to posts #6629 and 6630: Madison has been a known ROB for many years at the various clubs where she's worked. Since she's been at Pandora's, I haven't read of any complaints about her, but earlier on other websites I have. She is to be avoided. As for not even being allowed to touch her tits, she has implants. They're more obvious now that she's lost weight since she started at Pandora's. Maybe her tits are hurting by now that her implants are so old. She mentioned to me a year or so ago, that she has early stage Multiple Sclerosis, so maybe she won't be dancing a lot longer. She's been dancing in the area for at least 15 years, likely on and off.
-
07-03-24 16:24 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 99Best Stripclub
I will be visiting the Seattle area at the end of the month. Which strip club do why'all suggest? I've some of the clubs have girls who offer extra. I'm curious to know. And who is Monse and does she work? Lot of talk about her.
-
07-03-24 11:23 #6632I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Why Mandy have condom?
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 11:22 #6631I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Can you no read?
Originally Posted by Durrick
[View Original Post]
All information here.
-
07-03-24 10:26 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 274She got me once
She got $40 out of me in the LDA once. She looks old, trashy and well used. So, I assumed she would be down to get dirty. She talked a good game. Back in the LDA she would not even let me play with her tits. It was so lame, I was one and done. I am sorry you had to re-learn a hard lesson.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
Too bad you did not get with Mandy. She will try to hustle more money, but she is an enthusiastic pleaser.
-
07-03-24 00:47 #6629Regular Member

Posts: 11Pandoras Madison bait-and-switch
I saw on Pandoras Instagram that one of my favorite regulars was working today so I headed out to see her. However, when I arrived, she had already left and there weren't many dancers left over. I had already made the trip so decided to try somebody different. Madison approached me several times and she kept telling me that she was the naughtiest dancer at Pandoras. Not true, but whatever. I told her that the price she quoted me for a "full meal deal VIP" (her words) was more than I was willing to spend. Especially since I usually get that for less with my regulars there. So she said we could negotiate and we agreed on a price for the VIP.
When we get to the VIP, she asked for payment up front. My spidey senses should have kicked in because I haven't paid up front in forever. But I had already paid for the room and decided to give her the money before the dance began. When the dance began, all she did was a HJ and I said we agreed to much more. She then said no we didn't and she would never do that for less than her usual asking price. Now I'm annoyed and we're arguing over what was agreed to and I lose interest and start going soft. She then said she'd do a BJ but needed to go get a condom from her friend Mandy. So she leaves the VIP room to get one and when she comes back, she gives a very lame ass CBJ which only gets me semi-hard. The kind where she barely puts her mouth on it and mostly just jerks you off. I eventually finish in a semi-hard state and had one of those blue-ball type finishes where you felt physically unsatisfied, like there was no orgasm, just cum. That was my first and very last time I will see that bait-and-switch b. Itch.
-
07-03-24 00:31 #6628Regular Member

Posts: 7Out of Towner paying Pandora's a Visit
It's been a few years since I last visited Seattle. Last time I was in town and visited Kittens but I'm considering trying out Pandora's tonight or tomorrow. If anybody can give me a general breakdown of that place it would be greatly appreciated. I'm mainly wanting to know the price for admission, if there's a mandatory drink involved, any upcharging / hustles / scams to watch out for and what's generally the best way to get the most bang for your buck!
Also, if anybody has recommendations for dancers to look for that would be great, too. In reading the older posts I've been keeping tabs on names in hopes I find some of them when I go.
It's been several years since I've lurked on this website but I'm a veteran monger and happy to see it still alive and kicking. Thanks in advance!
-
07-02-24 20:16 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 281The managers do along with a large number of dancers. Often time when it's not posted it means there aren't that many dancers working.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 19:55 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 274Who
Who are "they"? If "they" read this sight, they would be more proactive about posting line ups.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 17:19 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 987Cocksucking Lineup Today
Some of Pandora's best cock sucker's are in right now.
Mandy, Monse, Martina, Luna, Naomi, Luxe, Allie, Diamond and Jessica to name a few.
-
07-02-24 15:16 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 281They read it everyday.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 15:13 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 120Maybe
Maybe they pay more attention to this site than IG.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 14:12 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 133No lineup post anywhere
Do they have another IG account? Because this one doesn't show any recent post regarding their Monday lineup.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/?hl=en











Reply With Quote






