Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 733 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10159

    Low Lifes

    Quote Originally Posted by Igris  [View Original Post]
    So was tempted to check Beth out. Sent her a text and all and once I seen her I wasn't impressed. She is cute and all but she her skin look like she had or was developing a rash. She started up selling. Went from 140 to 200. I just finished the deed and left. After leaving I notice I was missing 80 from my pocket. Had already pulled out 400 prior before arriving. I checked my other pockets but no luck. So to you all please avoid. She is room with Layla and Olivia. Avoid.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/2368beth

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Laylalovesyou

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn
    Wow sorry to hear that! Looking at their profiles I am not surprised at all. They totally look the park. Hood rat chicks.

    Stay safe out there brothers.

  2. #10158

    It was not allowed.

    Good luck to you if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Her no list says DATY. Did she allow DATY?

  3. #10157

    Double troubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Igris  [View Original Post]
    So was tempted to check Beth out. Sent her a text and all and once I seen her I wasn't impressed. She is cute and all but she her skin look like she had or was developing a rash. She started up selling. Went from 140 to 200. I just finished the deed and left. After leaving I notice I was missing 80 from my pocket. Had already pulled out 400 prior before arriving. I checked my other pockets but no luck. So to you all please avoid. She is room with Layla and Olivia. Avoid.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/2368beth

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Laylalovesyou

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn
    Were the other girls in the room when you did the deed?

    I normally only bring the agreed amount + extra tip when I see providers for the first time.

    Got to be extra careful when there are more than 1 girl.

  4. #10156
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katia600

    I hooked up with Katia a little past lunch today, near the mall.

    This is her 3rd trip out. She here for a few days. Everything played safe.

    Have fun with her if you can.
    Her no list says DATY. Did she allow DATY?

  5. #10155
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Normally I don't bring bills for that reason. I do appreciate trying to help bruddah.

    Quote Originally Posted by LSakata  [View Original Post]
    Igris,

    Sorry to hear bruddah. Asswhy I got dis.

    https://www.amazon.com/%C3%96GON-DES...ywords=locking+waterproof+wallet&qid=1719972029&rnid=7072333011&s=apparel&sprefix=locking+waterproof+wallet%2 Caps%2 C244&sr=1-10.

    Little bit hassle getting used to, especially when you old like me and numbahs stay small. Won't keep 'them out forever but they no can quick snatched your Kala..

  6. #10154

    In 2008 Spot on

    In 2008 Spot on, I don't know what she looks like now.

    You may try searching her other websites if she has them to get a better current update.

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are those photos.

  7. #10153

    A nice Short visit with Katia

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katia600

    I hooked up with Katia a little past lunch today, near the mall.

    This is her 3rd trip out. She here for a few days. Everything played safe.

    Have fun with her if you can.

  8. #10152

    Theft

    Igris,

    Sorry to hear bruddah. Asswhy I got dis.

    https://www.amazon.com/%C3%96GON-DES...ywords=locking+waterproof+wallet&qid=1719972029&rnid=7072333011&s=apparel&sprefix=locking+waterproof+wallet%2 Caps%2 C244&sr=1-10.

    Little bit hassle getting used to, especially when you old like me and numbahs stay small. Won't keep 'them out forever but they no can quick snatched your Kala.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igris  [View Original Post]
    So was tempted to check Beth out. Sent her a text and all and once I seen her I wasn't impressed. She is cute and all but she her skin look like she had or was developing a rash. She started up selling. Went from 140 to 200. I just finished the deed and left. After leaving I notice I was missing 80 from my pocket. Had already pulled out 400 prior before arriving. I checked my other pockets but no luck. So to you all please avoid. She is room with Layla and Olivia. Avoid.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/2368beth

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Laylalovesyou

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

  9. #10151

    A hot Romanian coming tonight (Heidibanks)

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Heidibanks

    She just text me said she's heading this way tonight from the mainland.

    Check out her reviews she's pretty cool matches her photos 100% and could take it real real good.

    I did a few iPhone video Sessions with her.

    A super cool chick.

  10. #10150
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Avoid / theft

    So was tempted to check Beth out. Sent her a text and all and once I seen her I wasn't impressed. She is cute and all but she her skin look like she had or was developing a rash. She started up selling. Went from 140 to 200. I just finished the deed and left. After leaving I notice I was missing 80 from my pocket. Had already pulled out 400 prior before arriving. I checked my other pockets but no luck. So to you all please avoid. She is room with Layla and Olivia. Avoid.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/2368beth

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Laylalovesyou

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

  11. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/ParisLeMoi

    I met this tall and sexy babe back in 2018 in Las Vegas. I remember she looked like her photos and was super chill.

    I also remembered her wrapping those tall legs of hers around my body.

    Her prices are higher than when I saw her.

    Have fun with her if you can.

    Later Men.
    How accurate are those photos.

  12. #10148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1404

    Got info from IG

    About Celine L will be in Waikiki 8/19 - 8/23. Does anybody know what's on the menu & rate (s)? Did anybody see Celine last year when she was here.

  13. #10147

    Linda round 5

    Texted her Friday night to wake up early so we can meet early Saturday morning as we met in the morning was wearing a dress with high heels and no underwear as always tells me to lay down on the fluffy bed and starts a CBJ. Then turns to show me her ass as she blows me I tell her give me that pussy sje tough I wanted to eat her was about to sit on my face but I told her to start riding meas she did I realize this women loves to ride the hell out of of a penis had me in rcg for a good while then she decides to turn around saw my cock looked really intense look in her eyes complimented me telling me she really likes morning cock smother me in those airbags of hers I could keep going and blew it in the bag gives me a hug abd a spanking and we say our goodbyes.

  14. #10146

    Another European girl this afternoon WildCherry

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/WildCherry

    Hey man, I just had a good time with WildCherry at her place in a center of Waikiki. Easy set up since I may be on there PLAYERS list now. I've been seeing a lot of European girls Lately. She's a nice curvy girl with killer curse and a sexy accent. Everything played safe and I got to enjoy my time. Was able to shower before and afterwards. I think she's here for a week.

    Have fun.

  15. #10145

    Tall & Sexy Paris

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/ParisLeMoi

    I met this tall and sexy babe back in 2018 in Las Vegas. I remember she looked like her photos and was super chill.

    I also remembered her wrapping those tall legs of hers around my body.

    Her prices are higher than when I saw her.

    Have fun with her if you can.

    Later Men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape