Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 24029
-
07-02-24 20:27 #20594Senior Member

Posts: 166My man my man
I'm sure some facts are left intentionally vague.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 17:18 #20593Senior Member

Posts: 145How to find them
I'm the one that renamed the Springfield M6 the Springfield Brothel. There are at least 20 asian girls "staying" there. Their working hours are usually 9 am to midnight and if you book an appointment earlier than that you will see them all milling about smoking outside, grocery shopping, or just taking a morning walk. BTW I don't pass through the lobby; The main stairwell door is just before the lobby and I have met more than a few Asian Gems passing through that stairwell. At that time of the day they are all rested and friendly. Asian culture says the first sale of the day will bring good luck for that day so maybe that's why.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Once I was walking down the hallway to Tina's room and a door flew open as that girl was looking for her customer through the peephole. I said sorry it's not me.
Another way is to text all the Springfield escort ads in Bedpage. They will reply back with the M6 address and rates.
-
07-02-24 17:00 #20592Senior Member

Posts: 264That Springfield Motel
Fair question, I was wondering myself so I stopped by twice prior to my visit just to see what was walking about, but I didn't see any asian lovelies. As reported by our reliable primary source (not a stalker by the way), I did have one female (tall, heavy and mixed) walk up to my car as I made the mistake of counting-out Cherry's gift where she could see. So, there are others there, just not as many eastern ladies as I thought there would be. Honorable mentions go to the Indian front desk girl and the lady I saw in the lot with the arabic head wrap and regular street clothes, but neither seemed there for the cash.
Originally Posted by Ffx100
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 16:57 #20591Senior Member

Posts: 290Grrrrr
Relax FakeName. Life is Good.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 16:14 #20590Senior Member

Posts: 145Who the fuck do you think you are?
You don't know where the fuck I live or where I drive. What gives you the right to call me a stalker?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 14:40 #20589Senior Member

Posts: 67My new atf
Thank you for this review. I would not of even thought of her if not for your post. She has a completely wide open menu. Excellent stuff.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 13:00 #20588Senior Member

Posts: 33That Springfield Motel
Aside from the Tina / Cherry / Candy ACS crew, are there others that operate out of there? How do contact? I saw a pretty, jiggly, slutty looking Latina in the third floor hallway but had just finished up with Cherry and didn't chat up the Latina, which I'm kindve regretting.
-
07-02-24 06:59 #20587Senior Member

Posts: 443https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/3414703
Originally Posted by FourthDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 02:22 #20586Senior Member

Posts: 558You're in Springfield, and you make trips to Chantilly just to see if her car is around? That's borderline stalker behavior there.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 23:51 #20585Senior Member

Posts: 75ACS question
Guys are there any ACS options from around Manassas to Gainesville? The LCSs are lacking pretty bad rn.
-
07-01-24 21:03 #20584Regular Member

Posts: 21Neve Responded
Texted her twice today for appointments but never got her response. She seems not very good at checking text messages?
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 13:27 #20583Senior Member

Posts: 145Glad to hear
That Joyce is back. She doesn't answer texts when she is traveling and I didn't know if that was the case or if she had blocked me. Occasionally I just drive through the ES parking lot to look for her old car.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Joyce is a trooper and aims to please but is all business in a strange way. My best experience is having her dress up in one of her costumes and taking her anally while bent over the bathroom sink looking in the mirror. She even lets you take pictures once she gets to know you. Another time I CIM and asked her to stick her tongue out and show me before she spit (she doesn't swallow). Later in the session I asked her if she liked the taste of everyone's little kids in her mouth. She matter of factly said "No but I do it to make my customers happy".
The only area of concern I have with Joyce is OPSEC. She keeps notebooks out in the open with phone numbers and names of all her visits and, when he gets to know you, she will share pics and vids of her with other customers. She allows me to take pictures of her while fucking (no face) and face while clothed, but I don't let her take picks. Years back a monger on this board said she took a pic of him at the hotel back entrance. All that is a bit too much info out there for me.
-
07-01-24 13:05 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 145Want some Candy?
Yesterday afternoon I got the same text that everyone else who has ever texted the Springfield ACS handler at 9734 got; Candy is back.
Not wasting any time I got an early morning appointment for today to be the first customer of the day while she is still fresh. Arrived bright and early and was met at the door with light kisses, hugs, and ass grabbing along with a "long time no see". She said she is returning from a stint in Texas and looks a bit different than before. By her own account she has lost some weight and now has the outline of a fill back tattoo. Her complexion is a bit darker (maybe that Texas sun) and she looks more SE Asian that Taiwanese.
Paid the 130 HHr and the clothes came off to reveal a nice trim body with a nice full round ass and perky C's. Down below comes equipped with a nice Bush. Aside from her looks, what got me most was her scent. Not dirty but not over washed either. She just smelled like an asian girl and it brought me back to all those Filipina country girls I've been with over there in the Province.
We were playing around on the bed and skipped right over the BJ phase. I was enjoying her looks, scent, and taste while nursing her boobs so I just slipped in in BB. She looked up at me and said "you only paid 130" and I said yes, but no other complaints. It was incredibly tight and wet so instead of pounding her I just took it slow and enjoyed every last stroke. Candy is not PSE like Tina but she does get into it and stroking my back and arms soft touch while in Mish until I fill her up. I feel bad that a lot leaked out on the sheets when she pulled out to go clean up before she cleaned me up.
While we were dressing she said next time if you want no condom you should pay more, and then she told me of the 130 HHr rate she only gets 80 for herself. I promised to do better next time before a goodbye kiss. I still can't get over that scent and haven't washed my left hand some four hours later.
Definitely a repeat.
-
07-01-24 08:41 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 1241I stumbled on this place about a month ago. I second everything written here and in the follow-up posts. It's a refreshing change from the GB AMP scene for not a whole lot more in donations. What you gain in youth and looks you lose in the experience of a more "senior" AMP provider. But, oral is BBBJ without question. Depending upon the girl, we've had some preliminary fun in the shower. MMS (Ruby) is hot herself. One of these days, I'm going to ask her if she "sees customers". I've been doing the hour "GFE" for $$ 2. There is a 45-min option for $$. 8. And, best of all, no intrusive screening.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
Yes, it's Apple.
PS: You don't have to spend an hour crossing the Legion Bridge!
-
06-30-24 20:35 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 145Elvis had left the building
With all the recent discussion of Tina and Cherry I should mention that both left for a NYC rotation this week.
Originally Posted by HouseBlend
[View Original Post]
Candy and LiLy have taken their place. Candy has a big round ass and a good reputation that goes back years. Lily also has a big ass but not so much of a reputation.











Reply With Quote



