Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2135
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sherry left Atlanta and most likely will not return or massage customers.
    14 arrested in sex trafficking sting in northwest Georgia.

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bar...P4ZCCV2VP5R6E/

  2. #2134

    Sex trafficking sting in northwest Georgia


  3. #2133

    A trend

    The lawsuit / filing a nuisance complaint seems to be the new trend.

    https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...tel-in-4-years

  4. #2132

    A groundbreaking federal sex trafficking trial centered on two Red Roof Inn hotels in


  5. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Any new / recent closures in Cobb since this article came out?
    Not that I have noticed. I was driving by Peace Spa on Monday and the sign was on, so maybe they weathered the storm. At least until the county passes any kind of ordinance.

  6. #2130

    Any new closures

    Any new / recent closures in Cobb since this article came out?

  7. #2129

  8. #2128

    Laila

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/202...icide-attempt/

    I was wondering for a while why I haven't seen a post in a while by Laila who I learned was Raquel a few years back. I decided to do some digging because I wasn't getting a response from her real number. I found the above article last year but I didn't really believe it was her. Until I saw the mugshots. She looked extremely high. I know Laila became an Alcholic at one point in time. Hard drugs? I really wonder who introduced her to that. Then I found her obituary for a Jonesboro service spot. If you know what I mean. Which solidified it. She was officially gone.

    Another one gone to soon. I knew she had a kid as well who I believe graduated either last year or this year. Real bummer.

    I really question how Henry County handled her. As her state in the mugshot. Seems like she is nearly out. There were several instances of inmates found unresponsive last year. I doubt this was suicide but I know she was always afraid of being caught up with LE when we used to talk. Laila never gave me vibes as the one to take her own life or attempt to do so when she has a dam kid.

    I don't know any details on the cause of death or what led to her arrest etc. How exactly did she attempt suicide etc.? Did she succumb to the effects of some drug she had? Was she acting up at the hotel when she was high or drunk?
    I was really hoping she had just moved on to live a normal life back in Florida. It saddens me to hear that she is gone now, she was such a beautiful person on the inside and out. I remember her showing me her art she'd do and she talked so highly of her kid. She was a proud mother and a great person to talk to. Last time I saw her she did mention teeth pain and asked if I had pain killers like oxy. I haven't seen her since 2022 but this really makes me sad. She was such full of life and find the beauty in anything.

  9. #2127

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/202...icide-attempt/

    I was wondering for a while why I haven't seen a post in a while by Laila who I learned was Raquel a few years back. I decided to do some digging because I wasn't getting a response from her real number. I found the above article last year but I didn't really believe it was her.
    Damn I'm terribly sorry to hear this. She was my favorite too.

  10. #2126

    Ask Copilot

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    https://www.billtrack50.com/billdetail/1549287

    The big status bar at the top of the summary now has a red "dead" entry on 3/38/24. However both state house and senate have passed the bill. The text says it goes into effect on 1 July 2024. I did some more reading to try to sort this out.

    https://www.reformgeorgia.org/platfo...lize-sex-work/
    I asked Bing Copilot. It seems to be missing what the House did with it. For what it's worth it said: "You can find information about the status of Georgia Senate Bill 36 (SB36) on LegiScan. The bill was engrossed on February 7, 2023, but it did not progress further and is now considered dead. You can read the latest bill text here. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! 😊1.

    Learn more.

    1.

    legiscan.com

    2.

    billtrack50.com

    3.

    Legis. Ga. Gov.

    4.

    billtrack50.com

    5.

    billtrack50.com

    6.

    billtrack50.com

    +2 more.

  11. #2125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Brazilian Latina Laila aka Raquel Is Gone

    https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/202...icide-attempt/

    I was wondering for a while why I haven't seen a post in a while by Laila who I learned was Raquel a few years back. I decided to do some digging because I wasn't getting a response from her real number. I found the above article last year but I didn't really believe it was her. Until I saw the mugshots. She looked extremely high. I know Laila became an Alcholic at one point in time. Hard drugs? I really wonder who introduced her to that. Then I found her obituary for a Jonesboro service spot. If you know what I mean. Which solidified it. She was officially gone.

    Another one gone to soon. I knew she had a kid as well who I believe graduated either last year or this year. Real bummer.

    I really question how Henry County handled her. As her state in the mugshot. Seems like she is nearly out. There were several instances of inmates found unresponsive last year. I doubt this was suicide but I know she was always afraid of being caught up with LE when we used to talk. Laila never gave me vibes as the one to take her own life or attempt to do so when she has a dam kid.

    I don't know any details on the cause of death or what led to her arrest etc. How exactly did she attempt suicide etc.? Did she succumb to the effects of some drug she had? Was she acting up at the hotel when she was high or drunk?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg‎   7e0db8f76d2f6a9c735679ef1b872d3e_f.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   41ez.jpg‎   0439c49f338a00eec5d904cb27af8082_f.jpg‎  

    eb7a83de07d85691c3cd373c1523f3b6_f.jpg‎   GD92q6.jpg‎   mfHgYA.jpg‎   mWb4Rr.jpg‎   zZLXVk.jpg‎  


  12. #2124

    Impressive Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    https://www.billtrack50.com/billdetail/1549287

    The big status bar at the top of the summary now has a red "dead" entry on 3/38/24. However both state house and senate have passed the bill. The text says it goes into effect on 1 July 2024. I did some more reading to try to sort this out.

    I'm not sure how to interpret the "dead" status. I found the articles below that might explain some of the process. Essentially if the house passed a modified version of the senate bill (and I found 2-3 house created versions after the senate passed it) it needs to go to a Conference Committee comprised of members of both house and senate to agree on changes. If the Conference Committee agrees it is sent to the governor to sign / veto within six days, or automatically becomes law in 40 days absent specific governor action. If the Conference Committee don't agree before Sine Die day the bill dies. Sine Die day was 28 March, the end of the legislative session.

    https://georgia.gov/life-law

    Another tracking site says it is "50 percent engrossed" and not passed.

    https://legiscan.com/gaits/search?state=GA&bill=36

    After several hours searching and reading I'm still not sure of an exact status other to say my best guess is it will continue in the next legislative session. The only thing definite would be to check the OCGA on 1 July and see if the pandering section is updated, or call up you representative and ask if it will now be a felony to get your dick wet.

    https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/commi...ode-of-georgia

    I also found the group below in my search. Not sure if they have any pull but if there was someone to organize opposition to the pious pricks that sponsored these bills, I would donate. With enough money all things are possible.

    https://www.reformgeorgia.org/platfo...lize-sex-work/
    Thanks so much for taking the time to summarize and do thorough research. I am with you. I have scoured anything and everything I can to understand the legal process and determine the status of this bill. Yet, the more I read the more confused I get.

    I actually saw this "dead" status the other day and I was definitely happy, but not satisfied as it still doesn't seem certainly dead. I did notice the 4/1 note as well, but that is an AI summary, which means its just AI reading what would happen from certain written text. So still uncertain what that even means.

    Maybe you are right. Just have to wait until July and see if the bill changes to an ACT and pandering conditions are altered.

    Thanks for your comment and time friend!

  13. #2123

    Find out in July

    Quote Originally Posted by SportyDuke  [View Original Post]
    I believe the 40 days for any bills to pass through has passed. But every time I check on SB36 on all sites, the last update is March 28. Anyone have any news to share? Ga Legislation pages are horrible to update things!
    https://www.billtrack50.com/billdetail/1549287

    The big status bar at the top of the summary now has a red "dead" entry on 3/38/24. However both state house and senate have passed the bill. The text says it goes into effect on 1 July 2024. I did some more reading to try to sort this out.

    I'm not sure how to interpret the "dead" status. I found the articles below that might explain some of the process. Essentially if the house passed a modified version of the senate bill (and I found 2-3 house created versions after the senate passed it) it needs to go to a Conference Committee comprised of members of both house and senate to agree on changes. If the Conference Committee agrees it is sent to the governor to sign / veto within six days, or automatically becomes law in 40 days absent specific governor action. If the Conference Committee don't agree before Sine Die day the bill dies. Sine Die day was 28 March, the end of the legislative session.

    https://georgia.gov/life-law

    Another tracking site says it is "50 percent engrossed" and not passed.

    https://legiscan.com/gaits/search?state=GA&bill=36

    After several hours searching and reading I'm still not sure of an exact status other to say my best guess is it will continue in the next legislative session. The only thing definite would be to check the OCGA on 1 July and see if the pandering section is updated, or call up you representative and ask if it will now be a felony to get your dick wet.

    https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/commi...ode-of-georgia

    I also found the group below in my search. Not sure if they have any pull but if there was someone to organize opposition to the pious pricks that sponsored these bills, I would donate. With enough money all things are possible.

    https://www.reformgeorgia.org/platfo...lize-sex-work/

  14. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    " So is a happy ending an act of prostitution?
    I know I'm late to this, but it's worth noting that. In GA. Giving a happy ending is the misdemeanor crime of "masturbation for hire" (OCGA §16-6-16.) If the only thing they catch the provider doing is a happy ending, they only charge masturbation for hire.

    Since pandering applies only to prostitution. If you are only soliciting masturbation for hire, it's not pandering. Of course, by the time you find yourself trying to prove that to a court, a lot of the damage is done.

  15. #2121

    Any updates on the new legilsation

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully sb36 just dies as a bill. I was out and about this weekend. I didn't get any bad vibes at 2 regular spots. One of my regular spots was closed tonight at 7 pm which tells me they were really slow. Maybe just because of mother's day. This bill if passed would probably result is a lot of shops shutting down; that along with the economic conditions.
    I believe the 40 days for any bills to pass through has passed. But every time I check on SB36 on all sites, the last update is March 28. Anyone have any news to share? Ga Legislation pages are horrible to update things!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape