Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21697

    Tiny

    Has anyone been able to reach her?

  2. #21696

    Jalynn / Jersey

    Anyone have recent experience with this one? She was around as Jersey in 2021, not very reliable and menu not accurate. All covered. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/163905240188.

  3. #21695

    No name

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Reliable? That body looks enticing but might be TGTBT. I feel like I seen her on here before but don't remember. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/192682011515

  4. #21694

    No candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Just curious if she showed any sign of candy use? Very tempted to pull the trigger for a visit but her last pick in her stg ad I couldn't tell if it was a mole or something else near her elbow on the inside of her arm? Tia and safe travels.
    I seen no sign candy. Weed yes. Flake no. Be careful lotta girls using. Ghosting to.

  5. #21693
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was just looking at her on stg got my attention. Do you know if she's GFE? DFK? Daty? Thanks.
    Thanks for the info. Just curious if she showed any sign of candy use? Very tempted to pull the trigger for a visit but her last pick in her stg ad I couldn't tell if it was a mole or something else near her elbow on the inside of her arm? Tia and safe travels.

  6. #21692

    Not too mention

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Rain in Kalamazoo, and I think it is, I saw her about 5 weeks ago. I thought she was Skyy when I reached out initially, as her ad looked much like Skyy's ads at the time. I drove almost an hour to Kzoo, responding to her texts often. 6 minutes before arrival she asks me to text when 5 minutes away, I respond I am 5 minutes away and crickets. I wait 20 minutes and even ring her phone. I leave and headed back I set up with Jenna for a quick blow. Half way back Rain responds that she fell asleep. Still thinking it's Skyy, I turn around. It's an hour past our original time and half hour drive back, I should have bailed but I didn't. Finally meet up and realize she isn't Skyy but she looked pretty good and has no teeth from an accident sometime. I'm thinking might be good at BJ. It was good but I paid for a short stay and after 15 minutes she says times up. I left with blue balls and wouldn't repeat. She is thin and wears sexy lingerie. However, I think I like a little tooth scraping during a BJ to get off. Teeth add a little danger to the deed or something like that.
    She is a very hard candy user. The last time I was there, I almost sat on a needle.

  7. #21691
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try DFK; I assume Daty is available if interested.
    She's very personable; very friendly. Menu seemed pretty open except Greek.

    Please review when you see her.



    .
    I definitely will thanks for the info.

  8. #21690
    I didn't try DFK; I assume Daty is available if interested.
    She's very personable; very friendly. Menu seemed pretty open except Greek.

    Please review when you see her.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was just looking at her on stg got my attention. Do you know if she's GFE? DFK? Daty? Thanks.
    .

  9. #21689
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with Ms Kitty on 28th, just off 96.
    Early 20's, pretty. BBBJ, cfs, cimws (not always available).
    $ . 50 for half, no rush. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/966779392573
    Hi I was just looking at her on stg got my attention. Do you know if she's GFE? DFK? Daty? Thanks.

  10. #21688
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Rain in Kalamazoo, and I think it is, I saw her about 5 weeks ago. I thought she was Skyy when I reached out initially, as her ad looked much like Skyy's ads at the time. I drove almost an hour to Kzoo, responding to her texts often. 6 minutes before arrival she asks me to text when 5 minutes away, I respond I am 5 minutes away and crickets. I wait 20 minutes and even ring her phone. I leave and headed back I set up with Jenna for a quick blow. Half way back Rain responds that she fell asleep. Still thinking it's Skyy, I turn around. It's an hour past our original time and half hour drive back, I should have bailed but I didn't. Finally meet up and realize she isn't Skyy but she looked pretty good and has no teeth from an accident sometime. I'm thinking might be good at BJ. It was good but I paid for a short stay and after 15 minutes she says times up. I left with blue balls and wouldn't repeat. She is thin and wears sexy lingerie. However, I think I like a little tooth scraping during a BJ to get off. Teeth add a little danger to the deed or something like that.
    Dam that sucks I don't understand how they think there going to make money like that. So hard to find a spinner.

  11. #21687

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Legit? She's a nice size thanks for any info.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_e/make-it-rain/698263200619
    If this is the Rain in Kalamazoo, and I think it is, I saw her about 5 weeks ago. I thought she was Skyy when I reached out initially, as her ad looked much like Skyy's ads at the time. I drove almost an hour to Kzoo, responding to her texts often. 6 minutes before arrival she asks me to text when 5 minutes away, I respond I am 5 minutes away and crickets. I wait 20 minutes and even ring her phone. I leave and headed back I set up with Jenna for a quick blow. Half way back Rain responds that she fell asleep. Still thinking it's Skyy, I turn around. It's an hour past our original time and half hour drive back, I should have bailed but I didn't. Finally meet up and realize she isn't Skyy but she looked pretty good and has no teeth from an accident sometime. I'm thinking might be good at BJ. It was good but I paid for a short stay and after 15 minutes she says times up. I left with blue balls and wouldn't repeat. She is thin and wears sexy lingerie. However, I think I like a little tooth scraping during a BJ to get off. Teeth add a little danger to the deed or something like that.

  12. #21686

    Miss Kitty

    TOFTT with Ms Kitty on 28th, just off 96.
    Early 20's, pretty. BBBJ, cfs, cimws (not always available).
    $ . 50 for half, no rush. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/966779392573
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yyyyyy.jpg‎  

  13. #21685
    Goes by sammi, sammy, sexy sammy- sammi, Savannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few year ago.

    Pros: Young, great figure, safe incall at the time.
    Cons: Candy use, never smiled, not made up, no cim.

    YMMV, and she may have changed, but not for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/974662127220

  14. #21684

    Young, no name

    Saw her a few year ago.

    Pros: Young, great figure, safe incall at the time.
    Cons: Candy use, never smiled, not made up, no cim.

    YMMV, and she may have changed, but not for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/974662127220
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg‎  

  15. #21683

    Rain

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Legit? She's a nice size thanks for any info.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_e/make-it-rain/698263200619

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape