Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 37377
-
07-02-24 13:19 #32112Regular Member

Posts: 6Any thoughts?
I'm wondering if anyone has check this one out?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...761635586.html
-
07-01-24 21:29 #32111Regular Member

Posts: 19Outcall
Not sure exactly, metro Detroit. She's outcall only from my understanding.
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 17:55 #32110Senior Member

Posts: 170One is the most recent talk of Olive I believe.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
The picture only was / is a bikini place.
-
07-01-24 16:51 #32109Regular Member

Posts: 19Olive
Anyone able to report on Olive? Was curious. If the pics are real, she looks like fun.
Originally Posted by BBM1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 16:06 #32108Senior Member

Posts: 271Thanks. Stopped by Kims (John R) got mamason no steamroom. Its broke and it was ok massage paid for 1/2 got 45 talked a ton but got the deed done.
Originally Posted by KennJak
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 16:02 #32107Senior Member

Posts: 271My quote was 200 topless full hr HE.
Originally Posted by Radb666
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 14:30 #32106Senior Member

Posts: 63Craigslist independent girls
Wondering if anyone has seen either of these. Both are hot, but don't even hint at offering extras (besides posting pictures of themselves being hot).
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...761189888.html
Second one is image.
-
07-01-24 13:40 #32105Senior Member

Posts: 84I must apologize for the typing error. Veronica who is the owner uses her actual pics for her ads. The other girls that work out of her spa do not use their real pics with the exception of Olive. Thank you for allowing me to clarify.
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 13:28 #32104Senior Member

Posts: 32What area of town?
The CL map says she's near Berkley. Is that correct?
Originally Posted by Radb666
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 12:59 #32103Senior Member

Posts: 71AM Done?
Funny you say that, I texted them this morning to make an appointment and didn't get a reply. Mamasan is always prompt in returning texts so I would say they are toast. Hopefully someone has a contact number for when they set up shop again.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 10:15 #32102Senior Member

Posts: 38Any AMP providers that are into women?
Does anyone know of any providers at any of the AMP's who might be into giving a happy ending to a woman? In other words, does anyone know of any AMP providers who are bisexual or bi-friendly? My wife is interested in getting a happy ending. I told her I didn't know specifically of any AMP's where that would be an option because I've never considered asking on my visits. But now that she's interested, just curious if anyone would happen to know. I hooked her up years ago with non-Asian body rub provider of mine. It was pretty hot. But that was back in the day of BP, before it got taken down. Back then, you could find many independent body rub providers on that site.
In any case, I would really love to hook her up with an Asian girl at an AMP for a happy ending massage.
-
07-01-24 08:18 #32101Senior Member

Posts: 463Correct
Wayne road in Westland google it.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 16:34 #32100Banned Member

Posts: 279A m
Never been here. I was going to try this out today but when I was about to pull in, I Saw 2 SHPD parked beside the Chiropractor clinic next to it. I bailed out.
Anyone has more info? Busted?
Be safe out there.
-
06-30-24 15:10 #32099Regular Member

Posts: 19Meh
Topless body rub with HE, a bit thicker in person. Over priced if you ask me. Asked $250 + tip. She was nice enough, would happily repeat for 100 less.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 13:16 #32098Senior Member

Posts: 232I assume from the title of the post that it was the place called "Chinese Massage" on Wayne Road in Westland.
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




