Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12390
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    I told you that you are no longer allowed to quote and comment the posts made by others. You may think I won't ban you for this but the next time you do it Hillbilly Bob will be no more.

    This restriction includes fight threads. You may NEVER quote and comment other posts

    If you want to get banned you can write and ask and no I won't delete your content, this is not your bat nor your ball. The stadium and all the equipment belongs to me.

    A2

  2. #12389

    Thanks for Nothing

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #12388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I see someone from the past is back https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172261267 Has anyone seen her and wonder if she is worth the price of admission.
    Jeeeeezzus! She's back? She has one of the most insane stories in the adult entertainment industry. But I think it went completely off the rails when the stripper company she was running, Naughty Bodies, sent out a girl to a guys house and the stripper ended up killing the client by hitting him with her car and dragging his body underneath until she got to a gas station. It was one of the craziest news stories. Posts in the old canine board had a very long discussion thread. Her boyfriend was a former wrestler who went to jail for credit card fraud stemming from the stripper company.

    Needless to say, watch your back, and use only cash.

  4. #12387

    Lilly

    Please just run the other way fast!

  5. #12386

    Alex AJ

    I see someone from the past is back https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172261267 Has anyone seen her and wonder if she is worth the price of admission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a78545fa611110b1ccf153248e5cdd76_f.jpg‎   425509f18584528f7ba7242a4af665de_f.jpg‎  

  6. #12385

    Researched heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Wants 200 deposit before meeting. Hourly posted gift 250. Sus.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/playevelina
    By mistake I looked up a provider that is coming to area in July from Seattle and on bottom of tryst it gives you others from Seattle. This one is advertising there.

    Same ad posts in Seattle. IMO TGTBT. May want OF Subscribe.
    Here is other tryst ad
    https://tryst.link/escort/evelinonly

    Just my Intel. Be safe.

    Lambert.

  7. #12384

    Play Evelina

    Wants 200 deposit before meeting. Hourly posted gift 250. Sus.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/playevelina

  8. #12383

    Didn't see it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Reported on her previously.
    Thanks Joe didn't see it.

    Stay safe men.

    Lambert.

  9. #12382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Ambree

    I could have sworn that I asked about this one a couple months ago, but I can't find anything. Does anyone have intel they can share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172198886

  10. #12381

    Thief

    Reported on her previously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambert75  [View Original Post]
    One review seemed legit. Stopped advertising in December on below site.

    Update: I did reach out. It was wrong number . Dont waste your time .

    Stay safe.

    Lambert.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...315/5139152502

  11. #12380

    Mikayla

    One review seemed legit. Stopped advertising in December on below site.

    Update: I did reach out…. It was wrong number . Don’t waste your time .

    Stay safe.

    Lambert.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...315/5139152502
    Last edited by Lambert75; 06-23-24 at 16:03. Reason: Wrong number in ad

  12. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Found some pics from a old ad. The black furry furniture is a match. I think the thong and shoes match also. The pics in the STG ad are Brittney's with exception of the face pic. The face pic looks very familiar but can't put a name on it.
    The first three are definitely Brit that passed away. The feet pic I'm pretty sure is to.

  13. #12378

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PaiMei  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lana recently. Hosted in midtown COV on a non-threatening side street. Experience was OK. Apartment was OK. She ended up not being as cute looking as her pics led on. Not bad she's just tiny and just meh looking. Cute quirky attitude, no signs of drug use, good sloppy head with eye contact CIMWS saved the trip. She followed directions well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171793243

    This one -Nikki- has strung me along a few times over last couple weeks. I've yet to see her and not sure what her deal is, probably a burn out. But admittedly she had her claws in me, sending dirty pics, sexting, planning dates. Then ghosted. Says outcall, no incall, flip flops on car date. If I heard that another monger had a good experience with her I might try again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171819825
    I've texted with her and she asked for deposit for outcall since I am about 20 minutes from her in Latonia. I haven't contacted her since but tempted. Maybe a car visit BBBJCIM is in order first her before allowing her in one's home.

    Take care and be safe!

  14. #12377

    Nikki and Lana

    Saw Lana recently. Hosted in midtown COV on a non-threatening side street. Experience was OK. Apartment was OK. She ended up not being as cute looking as her pics led on. Not bad she's just tiny and just meh looking. Cute quirky attitude, no signs of drug use, good sloppy head with eye contact CIMWS saved the trip. She followed directions well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171793243

    This one -Nikki- has strung me along a few times over last couple weeks. I've yet to see her and not sure what her deal is, probably a burn out. But admittedly she had her claws in me, sending dirty pics, sexting, planning dates. Then ghosted. Says outcall, no incall, flip flops on car date. If I heard that another monger had a good experience with her I might try again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171819825

  15. #12376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The photos look TGTBT, especially for STG, but the wording of the ad seems fairly legit. I don't recall ever seeing this ad and I don't recognize the photos. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/838032742633
    Don't just walk, but run the hell away.

    Between crappy service and the unknown variable of a bf. Not worth it.

    Another overpriced lady.

    Prior reports all over, but also, ripoff reports.

    Saw here once.

    Now her friend Hannaha she was doing duos with in Eastgate around Christmas in 2022. Is pretty hot with a banging body and is all about pleasing you. Occasionally appears, but can't host.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape