Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12375

    Trinity Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The photos look TGTBT, especially for STG, but the wording of the ad seems fairly legit. I don't recall ever seeing this ad and I don't recognize the photos. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/838032742633
    Look in the middle of the ad above the phone number. Name is listed there.

  2. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The photos look TGTBT, especially for STG, but the wording of the ad seems fairly legit. I don't recall ever seeing this ad and I don't recognize the photos. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/838032742633
    Trinity Lynn or Kaylaakayy (not sure of the spelling). Heard overall bad things. From ripoffs to bad experiences. She also had a few good reviews a while back, but it's been years since I've seen one. If that's truly how her body looks it's a damn shame.

  3. #12373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    No name on STG

    The photos look TGTBT, especially for STG, but the wording of the ad seems fairly legit. I don't recall ever seeing this ad and I don't recognize the photos. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/838032742633

  4. #12372

    Brittney pics

    Found some pics from a old ad. The black furry furniture is a match. I think the thong and shoes match also. The pics in the STG ad are Brittney's with exception of the face pic. The face pic looks very familiar but can't put a name on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the first 3 pics are from Brittney from a few years back. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/012692487090 The face pic I have no idea who she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0e971a2878120b91b689c5c4fbe3a019.jpeg‎   4da2ee9ef07f05b61015789defe01b47.jpeg‎   TMTk4NjE4Y2E5ZWE5MDFiZjZmNjFkZTNhZDVhNjNjYmM5ZWY5MWM.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by BigGusDickUs55; 06-18-24 at 17:05. Reason: add more info

  5. #12371

    Name the girl in pics

    Pretty sure the first 3 pics are from Brittney from a few years back. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/012692487090 The face pic I have no idea who she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjcwNTQzNzZhMTdjMTEzZDQ3MDU2MTFjYWQzNWMxOGNhNDEwOGE.jpg‎   TMjg3OTExYzVhMjdmNDIzYzBhOWE3ZDJkMmI0ZjFhYzBjNmU2MzE.jpg‎   TMzUwNjYzZmY1ODM4MjEzODZlNTc3NTIxNjczNTQ3ZWFiYWMxNjk.jpg‎  

  6. #12370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    Look at the rip off section, she was reported in the last few weeks.
    I couldn't find anything in "Ripoff" under the name Sasha, but I'll certainly take your word for it. Thanks.

  7. #12369

    I've never seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually seen her yourself? Queen petty? Or are they just going on the fact she " Recently" started doing duos with a girl you know rips people off?

    That's a direct question?

    Cause if we are being totally honest a lot of these girls on list crawler know each other an hang out with each other. Do your homework you would be surprised who actually knows who an who hangs out with who.

    NOW. For me. I have actually seen queen petty an more then once. She has been around a VERY LONG TIME. I have friends who also seen her fucked her.

    One of her specialties is a gangbang.

    She loves it an states that in some of her ads.

    Not once has she ever been a problem or did shady shit.

    Yes she does drugs an uses this work to support her habit.

    But she has never even tried to rip me or anyone I know off.

    She just loves getting fucked an used.

    And that's coming from someone who seen her before.

    I will ask again. You ever saw her before?
    I was ripped off by Candy Carrie and was grateful I got out in one piece when her b / f or husband or whoever he was burst through the front door 30 seconds after she answered her phone. The only thing that got me out of there was situational awareness, sweatpants that were easy to get back on and slip on shoes. I'm not going to ask you anything other than have you ever been ripped off by CC?, if you want to do business with someone that associates with a thief that uses guys bursting into apartments and threats of violence to rip off clients you go for it, your business, but I'm with OP on this one and I for one am extremely grateful for his report. As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. Since you're dispensing advice I'll return the favor, past positive experiences aside, tread lightly or bring a friend, she hangs with the worst of the worst. And no I've never seen QP and now I never will. Be safe out there KK, this is not meant to be confrontational by any means, love your reports!

  8. #12368
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    No intel that I could find. She's been advertising for a while although the Listcrawler ad is showing the current one as the only one. She must have changed something recently. Anyway, I spoke with her and she seemed very nice, sweet and "normal", and she looks pretty darn cute. I'd appreciate any info if there's any to share.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...862b3b7bb36462
    Look at the rip off section, she was reported in the last few weeks.

  9. #12367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Sasha

    No intel that I could find. She's been advertising for a while although the Listcrawler ad is showing the current one as the only one. She must have changed something recently. Anyway, I spoke with her and she seemed very nice, sweet and "normal", and she looks pretty darn cute. I'd appreciate any info if there's any to share.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...862b3b7bb36462

  10. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    But I feel any escort that hangs around and does duos width a known thief is not someone I want to see. And I am sure that there others that feel the same way. But you are fee to see who you want and if you feel the reward is greater than the risk go for it.
    Have you actually seen her yourself? Queen petty? Or are they just going on the fact she " Recently" started doing duos with a girl you know rips people off?

    That's a direct question?

    Cause if we are being totally honest a lot of these girls on list crawler know each other an hang out with each other. Do your homework you would be surprised who actually knows who an who hangs out with who.

    NOW. For me. I have actually seen queen petty an more then once. She has been around a VERY LONG TIME. I have friends who also seen her fucked her.

    One of her specialties is a gangbang.

    She loves it an states that in some of her ads.

    Not once has she ever been a problem or did shady shit.

    Yes she does drugs an uses this work to support her habit.

    But she has never even tried to rip me or anyone I know off.

    She just loves getting fucked an used.

    And that's coming from someone who seen her before.

    I will ask again. You ever saw her before?

  11. #12365

    Sorry

    But I feel any escort that hangs around and does duos width a known thief is not someone I want to see. And I am sure that there others that feel the same way. But you are fee to see who you want and if you feel the reward is greater than the risk go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieko  [View Original Post]
    Queen petty is the anal Queen of Cincinnati. If bending a **** over on all fours face in a pillow an sticking up a ****** ass is your thing then she is by far the girl to choose. Her asshole can take a pounding like no other. She loves it an there are not many in the area who 1) does anal an 2) can take it like a champ. She prides herself on how much abuse your asshole can take. Hit her up if your looking for an anal queen. You won't regret it!!

  12. #12364

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed fairly recently if you go look:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3686564
    I can never get a reply from her, so good luck!

    JD.

  13. #12363
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    If any of you were thinking of trying her I would avoid her like the plague. She is now offering duo's with Candy Carrie and we all know what a thief she is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171474194
    Queen petty is the anal Queen of Cincinnati. If bending a **** over on all fours face in a pillow an sticking up a ****** ass is your thing then she is by far the girl to choose. Her asshole can take a pounding like no other. She loves it an there are not many in the area who 1) does anal an 2) can take it like a champ. She prides herself on how much abuse your asshole can take. Hit her up if your looking for an anal queen. You won't regret it!!

  14. #12362

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

    Any good or bad reviews of this one??
    She's been discussed fairly recently if you go look:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3686564

  15. #12361

    Izzy

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

    Any good or bad reviews of this one??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape