Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 7740
-
08-15-24 21:10 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 290It was about noon time. I saw a little more action near the publix but there wasn't much out when I went cruising.
Originally Posted by Rcl44
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 05:46 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 213What time of day was it. Any cross streets or stretches seem more promising?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 01:22 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah I was also hoping to catch some more good action out there but didn't come up with much else.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 15:33 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 345Daisy
Nice your lucky daisy is hot!!
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 11:42 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 290Took a stroll out on dixie, picked up a LSW named daisy. Made a rookie move by stopping right on the track, good thing not much traffic was out as she climbed in. She has signs of use but was clean and had a fantastic attitude. We drove around a little bit and then eventually found a quiet spot to get to business. I was shocked at how good the service was, terrific bbj plus cfs until I exploded in the bag. If I see her again before I leave I'll up the rate and try to bring her back to the room for an extended beatdown LOL. Also, dixie looks like one long seedy strip mall, it's eerie haha.
-
07-28-24 13:16 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 345Saturday afternoon recon
Lake Worth recon yesterday Saturday afternoon scooped up Olivia / MIA. She is super cute with a great body but she is Cray Cray. She was smelling a little ripe so I was like let's go get a room get a shower and she just kept on yammering on about getting a beer From Havana. LOL thought to myself this is going nowhere so I gave her a $20 bill and cut her loose. After that I scooped up Blu cute and skinny got a room if you like hairy Bush, she is your girl super sweet and really cool.
Definitely be on the lookout for her.
-
07-21-24 19:04 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 371Daysi C
Saw Daisy C walking on Dixie around 14th North around 5:00 pm today. I didn't have time to stop or play, but she looked well and with good weight. Her old digits I have don't work, so if anyone has new ones please PM to me.
-
07-13-24 01:13 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 345Hannah
Hannah is awesome sweet gal, take her to the congress, get some candy throw her in the shower she is alot of fun, great tits.
Originally Posted by Karpov
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:20 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 152Hannah S.
Picked up Hannah S. Around 1 pm today on Dixie and 15 ave south. WSW, chubby but nice ass, 33 brunette. Surprised how good the BBBJ was and nice teeth too. Not easy to find that. Fairly clean also! No digits, just got to find her around that bodega. I saw a chunky WSW blond further north around 5th north and Dixie, but another one of you mongers beat me to her.
-
07-01-24 12:38 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 371That sucks. Oh well, too good to be true. Need to do better check. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CowGirlForever
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 01:14 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 89She is a trans just FYI.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 18:22 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 371Antonia. Toni
Drove by a tall, athletic BSW on 10th Ave S just west of the tracks west of Dixie. Says her name was Antonia (but goes by Toni. Maybe 25 and about 130. Great ass but no tits, which is ok with me. Great head, and lots of playing. Regular street rate but gave a little tip for great attitude. No phone. Couldn't find her on the blotter. Anyone know her?
-
06-23-24 13:46 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 345Jojo
Scooped up jojo last night around 1 am super cute great bod cute little tits, black hair and 5'6 she is safe.
-
06-19-24 20:29 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 396Lmk if you get that call Ye. Nice review.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 20:18 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Young Blonde Bimbo 20 coins Full session, Alivia or Alicia? Who is she
Last Friday I met a new WSW named Alivia or Alicia or Olivia, I can't remember her name!
She was about 5'8 tall, WSW, 31 yrs old, Short hair to shoulders Blonde / Brunette, Big tits, and had a really pretty face with a turned up nose, like a pornstar face, (she reminds me of Melissa G from Pompano) . Also had a butterfly tattoo on one hand. She seemed very clean no signs of user! This girl is beautiful.
She got in my car after a chat she told me her rate is 100 for full and 80 for BBBJ, I counteroffered with 20 coins and she went to work right away! Started giving me an amazing BBBJ while I played with her kitty, after a while she took all her clothes off and I strapped up for a covered full session! I never do full sessions but I could not help it with her, she looked too good, we got into a very passionate full session of maybe 20 minutes or so, she was moaning going fast and slow, after we finish and I drop her off I look at my car seat and she was on that time of the month! Good thing I covered but it wasnt much so I cleaned up and it went away.
Someone has got to know who she is, I looked at the funny pages and I don't see her, she mightve given me a fake name and age, She didn't have a phone but I gave her my number and said she would call me.









Reply With Quote






