Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1880
-
06-29-24 22:02 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 153Constantly posts but never replies
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/172168015
Saw some reviews before and wanted to try. Anyone else had luck recently?
-
06-29-24 15:45 #1564Banned Member

Posts: 1739Well darn I never got a reply which is I guess good since I do spend lots of time with roxi, and I'm happy!! At least a certain member can't fuck me up on this, since I've been talked by to roxi for almost two years.
Originally Posted by KenAdams3141
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 14:08 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 145Gps
On top of this, she has infected with GPS. She wants 250 for hh when she quoted me 150 the first time I contacted her. These girls are out of their minds.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 13:58 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 483Well guys sorry to report I am not hearing anything good about this one plus she is not answering the phone or replying to me. Report from a fellow monger her place was a disaster and her breathing problem was still there so I don't think she is going to be a good bet anymore glad I got to see her but obviously she has some demons she needs to work out.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 17:21 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 2959God bless USASG!
At about 10:30 this morning, along comes BR with a question to the forum about someone "new in town" posting on STG.
Some skepticism, not to be unexpected, we're a tough crowd.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Feckless
[View Original Post]
Then a little testing of the waters.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
Then along comes SBR who says "F**k this testing the waters BS, I'm going to go ahead and stick it in".
Originally Posted by KenAdams3141
[View Original Post]
And apparently the "sticking it in" went well and there you go! Before 2:00 this afternoon, SBR's got all the details you'd need!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
In less than 4 hours, question posted, multiple members weighting in and 1 member taking one for the proverbial team and reporting in. Good job forum, with a special shout-out to SBR! Go Team!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 16:55 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 323How much was the damage?
TIA.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 15:25 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 1033Thanks SBR
Well at least I know she is real and legit. Sounds like she could be a YMMV type of provider.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 13:54 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 483Toftt
Well contacted chated a lot. Is the girl in the pictures. She has more of a belly now. Pussy nice and snug and tasted good did the finger test first ha. Decent BBBJ and hit it Mish again nice and tight. She seemed to be having an issue with breathing but she said she was good.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
She cute sweet nice little tits and a smooth body. Her ass is nice almost like in the pictures. She had nice small moans and when I filled the bag she said she came on me haha.
She has a roommate also in the game so don't know if duos are on the table.
I can't say I wouldn't see her again as this was our first time together I feel nerves would be down on next visit. Fair prices for brevard county and all the GPS around.
Have fun guys treat her good.
SBR.
-
06-25-24 12:25 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 145Seems legit
She told me she has an incall in Cocoa Village. I lost interest when she said everything is covered. But YMMV, might give her a try to see if she would open up a bit.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 12:06 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 1057Prob fake
I tried to communicate seeking an incall location and shocker. NO RESPONSE.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 11:50 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 545The F1 Scam-a-tron calculator points to 97% likely fake. Too many obvious typos and grammar errors. At least one of the pics is a fake. Low prices, New in town. No 'incall' location listed, but ad desc lists Cocoa village, 2-girl option -- too many TGTBT flags.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
06-25-24 10:27 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 1033Legit or fake?
Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860
-
06-22-24 20:58 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 145Kitty
I tried that about 2-3 mo. Ago. She was at the really shitty motel in sat bch close to the pineda and I should have left the minute I saw her. Way overweight from the pics and jiggly.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
Dirty room Bad time and won't recommend.
-
06-22-24 17:09 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Kitty?
I did a few months ago. Incall HHR $. 3. Incall location was same apartment in Eau Gallie where Red Sadie worked out of for a while a year ago. Pictures were accurate and she was friendly. BBBJ not the greatest, but DATY and CFS were pretty good.
Originally Posted by Feckless
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
06-22-24 15:52 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 545Kitty?
Anyone fed this kitty? Older pix look familiar but can't place her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...d/816863688425
F1.









Reply With Quote






