Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35233
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Whitney lately. She used to host off San Pablo in a house. Saw she is posting on STG. Any recent visits worth checking her out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sensual-body-rub/286393213917
    I am also interested in any detail. Please and thank you.

  2. #35232

    Whitney massage the Caucasian Asian looking chick

    Anyone see Whitney lately. She used to host off San Pablo in a house. Saw she is posting on STG. Any recent visits worth checking her out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sensual-body-rub/286393213917
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNTA0MGFkZjE4MDA3ZmEyM2Q1NjYwMTc4YjQyNGIyOTU2ZDlm.jpg‎  

  3. #35231

    Kimber "Best kept secret"

    I seen a one positive review one or two month ago. Past reviews said she is a time waster and make you wait on her to get ready and also her incall smell like a cloud of smoke. I'm wondering if this girl worth seeking. Tiny spinner with a decent body. Looking for performance for headache relief. Share a dream if you seen kimber recently. Or any intel you might have of this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/888872415865

    Beau.

  4. #35230

    Sounds like you have a interesting story

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that is pretty sad. I remember back when she used to be a Mary Kay makeup dealer, making some bank! She had her own teams, spoke at conventions, etc. Now she's turned into that!!

    She used to be fun back in the day.
    She sounds like she made it back then. What happened? Why'd she turn to the hobby?

  5. #35229
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that is pretty sad. I remember back when she used to be a Mary Kay makeup dealer, making some bank! She had her own teams, spoke at conventions, etc. Now she's turned into that!!

    She used to be fun back in the day.
    Thanks for the photo of back when! Yes, back many years she had a real life, hot body, nice bolt-on titties, and could look forward to much.

    Now she is so doped up she hardly knows where she is, one tit deflated and no chance to get it redone, worn-out body, often working the streets with BBBJ for a Jackson, that is sad, very sad. Only thing worse is to get fooled by her ads into going to see her LB.

  6. #35228
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sad, so sad at one time long ago Kass was good for headache relief, and her the inflated bolt-ons were nice, although overly hard. But that was many years ago!

    Now, she cannot afford to fix her one tit that popped and totally deflated to flat chested and her body has aged a lot. She does not look young, and she is Ms. One-Tittie, often working the streets. She now modified her pics, thinking this is how she really looks. How can she think the pics look good, let along real?
    Damn, that is pretty sad. I remember back when she used to be a Mary Kay makeup dealer, making some bank! She had her own teams, spoke at conventions, etc. Now she's turned into that!!

    She used to be fun back in the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kristy Traser Topless Tits Out.jpg‎  

  7. #35227
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. She is pretty but her tits are saggy has significant baby damage from popping out a few kids. The worst part was the odor from her Okeefenokee swamp a $$. Definitely don't want Georgia on your mind or fingers or dick. She will try to get gas money for an out call and will continually ask for money after your date. I would pass on Georgia / Amy.

    As always YMMV this is just my nightmare.
    She looks pretty yucky to me these days. She's definitely had three or more kids that I'm aware of. Destroyed her body!

  8. #35226
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a positive review on her before. Reached out Saturday looking for Incall, she responded immediately which was a shock to me (especially since the average here seems to be 8-24 hrs before response so far). But she asked if car date was cool, after I politely declined she asked where I was and then immediately followed that with asking 40 for gas money. Uh, no. I don't do that and I don't do outcalls. Not a fan of the car either.

    I don't know. Take that for what you will. I likely won't reach out again.
    I don't ever recall seeing a positive review of her at all. Most reviews I see is that she is a thief that does not perform.

  9. #35225

    Gas Money? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The recurring piece of this tale always seems to be the ask for "gas money". How does someone not have gas in their car when their livelihood depends on it? How many times has someone been silly enough to send her $40 and immediately get ghosted? Raise your hand. {Hand Up}.

    Rich.
    Their Range Rovers don't run on air. Js.

  10. #35224

    KassiDDDy Believes She Now Looks Like This

    Sad, so sad – at one time long ago Kass was good for headache relief, and her the inflated bolt-ons were nice, although overly hard. But that was many years ago!

    Now, she cannot afford to fix her one tit that popped and totally deflated to flat chested and her body has aged a lot. She does not look young, and she is Ms. One-Tittie, often working the streets. She now modified her pics, thinking this is how she really looks. How can she think the pics look good, let along real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1Tg.jpg‎   KassiDDDyWI.jpg‎  

  11. #35223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I find this hard to believe. Maybe one "relationship" but been with a lot of dudes.
    I think she was trying to tweak mongers' attention into believing she is like a virgin. If any one believes her, then she probably also has a bridge to sell them in NY.

    LB.

  12. #35222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The recurring piece of this tale always seems to be the ask for "gas money". How does someone not have gas in their car when their livelihood depends on it? How many times has someone been silly enough to send her $40 and immediately get ghosted? Raise your hand. {Hand Up}.

    Rich.
    My Nizzle🫵.

  13. #35221

    Gas Money My Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a positive review on her before. Reached out Saturday looking for Incall, she responded immediately which was a shock to me (especially since the average here seems to be 8-24 hrs before response so far). But she asked if car date was cool, after I politely declined she asked where I was and then immediately followed that with asking 40 for gas money. Uh, no. I don't do that and I don't do outcalls. Not a fan of the car either. I don't know. Take that for what you will. I likely won't reach out again.
    The recurring piece of this tale always seems to be the ask for "gas money". How does someone not have gas in their car when their livelihood depends on it? How many times has someone been silly enough to send her $40 and immediately get ghosted? Raise your hand. {Hand Up}.

    Rich.

  14. #35220

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. She is pretty but her tits are saggy has significant baby damage from popping out a few kids. The worst part was the odor from her Okeefenokee swamp a $$. Definitely don't want Georgia on your mind or fingers or dick. She will try to get gas money for an out call and will continually ask for money after your date. I would pass on Georgia / Amy.

    As always YMMV this is just my nightmare.
    Well damn, I guess I won the Georgia lotto, LOL. As I said before, I had seen her about 10 years ago but I didn't know that was her. She's not going to win any Beauty contests, but she's still very cute. Her pussy was very tight and very clean. Honestly I was kind of surprised how clean she was judging by the place she's staying if that makes any sense. I don't recall a ton of baby damage, but I'm sure there was some. I told some friends of mine that I had seen her, and they were the ones that informed me that she was in fact the girl I saw 10 years ago. I told them how tight she was, and we laughed at how that could possibly be the case after several kids. I didn't see any cesarean scars on her stomach. And also I've contacted her several times since then wanting to see her again. She has responded but then always goes dark. I suppose I should feel lucky she's not asking me for money. That's usually not the case.

  15. #35219

    Almost, but something was off

    Quote Originally Posted by Belzanop  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on this one? Coms have been slow. Apparently greek is on the menu, but location is at IC in Callahan. Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/567901751817
    I remember seeing a positive review on her before. Reached out Saturday looking for Incall, she responded immediately which was a shock to me (especially since the average here seems to be 8-24 hrs before response so far). But she asked if car date was cool, after I politely declined she asked where I was and then immediately followed that with asking 40 for gas money. Uh, no. I don't do that and I don't do outcalls. Not a fan of the car either.

    I don't know. Take that for what you will. I likely won't reach out again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape