Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35224

    KassiDDDy Believes She Now Looks Like This

    Sad, so sad – at one time long ago Kass was good for headache relief, and her the inflated bolt-ons were nice, although overly hard. But that was many years ago!

    Now, she cannot afford to fix her one tit that popped and totally deflated to flat chested and her body has aged a lot. She does not look young, and she is Ms. One-Tittie, often working the streets. She now modified her pics, thinking this is how she really looks. How can she think the pics look good, let along real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1Tg.jpg‎   KassiDDDyWI.jpg‎  

  2. #35223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I find this hard to believe. Maybe one "relationship" but been with a lot of dudes.
    I think she was trying to tweak mongers' attention into believing she is like a virgin. If any one believes her, then she probably also has a bridge to sell them in NY.

    LB.

  3. #35222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The recurring piece of this tale always seems to be the ask for "gas money". How does someone not have gas in their car when their livelihood depends on it? How many times has someone been silly enough to send her $40 and immediately get ghosted? Raise your hand. {Hand Up}.

    Rich.
    My Nizzle🫵.

  4. #35221

    Gas Money My Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a positive review on her before. Reached out Saturday looking for Incall, she responded immediately which was a shock to me (especially since the average here seems to be 8-24 hrs before response so far). But she asked if car date was cool, after I politely declined she asked where I was and then immediately followed that with asking 40 for gas money. Uh, no. I don't do that and I don't do outcalls. Not a fan of the car either. I don't know. Take that for what you will. I likely won't reach out again.
    The recurring piece of this tale always seems to be the ask for "gas money". How does someone not have gas in their car when their livelihood depends on it? How many times has someone been silly enough to send her $40 and immediately get ghosted? Raise your hand. {Hand Up}.

    Rich.

  5. #35220

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. She is pretty but her tits are saggy has significant baby damage from popping out a few kids. The worst part was the odor from her Okeefenokee swamp a $$. Definitely don't want Georgia on your mind or fingers or dick. She will try to get gas money for an out call and will continually ask for money after your date. I would pass on Georgia / Amy.

    As always YMMV this is just my nightmare.
    Well damn, I guess I won the Georgia lotto, LOL. As I said before, I had seen her about 10 years ago but I didn't know that was her. She's not going to win any Beauty contests, but she's still very cute. Her pussy was very tight and very clean. Honestly I was kind of surprised how clean she was judging by the place she's staying if that makes any sense. I don't recall a ton of baby damage, but I'm sure there was some. I told some friends of mine that I had seen her, and they were the ones that informed me that she was in fact the girl I saw 10 years ago. I told them how tight she was, and we laughed at how that could possibly be the case after several kids. I didn't see any cesarean scars on her stomach. And also I've contacted her several times since then wanting to see her again. She has responded but then always goes dark. I suppose I should feel lucky she's not asking me for money. That's usually not the case.

  6. #35219

    Almost, but something was off

    Quote Originally Posted by Belzanop  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on this one? Coms have been slow. Apparently greek is on the menu, but location is at IC in Callahan. Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/567901751817
    I remember seeing a positive review on her before. Reached out Saturday looking for Incall, she responded immediately which was a shock to me (especially since the average here seems to be 8-24 hrs before response so far). But she asked if car date was cool, after I politely declined she asked where I was and then immediately followed that with asking 40 for gas money. Uh, no. I don't do that and I don't do outcalls. Not a fan of the car either.

    I don't know. Take that for what you will. I likely won't reach out again.

  7. #35218

    Georgia, saggy tits, baby damage and smelly p***y

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/893577815629

    Has anyone seen Georgia recently? She looks like a fun gal. Please let me
    know how your experience went? You can provide message me or respond to my thread.
    I saw her a few months ago. She is pretty but her tits are saggy has significant baby damage from popping out a few kids. The worst part was the odor from her Okeefenokee swamp a $$. Definitely don't want Georgia on your mind or fingers or dick. She will try to get gas money for an out call and will continually ask for money after your date. I would pass on Georgia / Amy.

    As always YMMV this is just my nightmare.

  8. #35217

    Natalie

    I seen Ms Natalie this morning around close to 4 am. 3rd Dream. Comm were great. I called, she answered I put in an order for a QV which was cool and she hund up and texted me her addy, Mustang Rd. I txted her I was 10 minutes away, another when I was 5 minutes out. She sent the rm number and I headed up. No $$ discussed! I came with a $ to play. I get to the room and she not what she used to be. She was a nice size before but she's a little been pole now. She mentioned her friend was in the bathroom which she showed proof and it makes sense that its her Candy Twin. Her friend looked tweeked out LOL. I asked where to seat she pointed and I sit down, discussed the head dream, gave her. 80 coins and she went to work. The dream ain't worth bragging about, super mediocre, even tho it was BBBJ she just work the tip, thinking she doing a great job but that's a LIE! No deep throat, no much saliva. After about 10 minutes she start co complain, I reply ill bless you another. 20 if I take took long. I finished my dream shortly after that, with her playing wit jr, no cim. I gave me a clean rag, I cleaned up and left.

    I will not repeat. Natalie has always been a cutie to me, but she have falling off. Hope this help, Happy Hunting!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/710557791745

  9. #35216

    Only been with one man

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/893577815629

    Has anyone seen Georgia recently? She looks like a fun gal. Please let me know how your experience went? You can provide message me or respond to my thread.
    I find this hard to believe. Maybe one "relationship" but been with a lot of dudes.

  10. #35215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/893577815629

    Has anyone seen Georgia recently? She looks like a fun gal. Please let me know how your experience went? You can provide message me or respond to my thread.
    I saw her a couple months ago. She's hosting in a home off North University Boulevard as she advertises. I had a great time with her. She was very much GFE with me. The funny thing is, I had seen her about 10 years ago. Obviously she was much younger then, but I had a much better time with her recently. The only thing I could say in a negative light about her is that she kept mentioning how big my dick was, and was struggling with it. I'm definitely know John Holmes, so if that's a factor for you you may want to consider it. But her and I worked it out anyway and it was a blast.

  11. #35214

    Green Eyed Freak

    Does anybody have any information on this one? Coms have been slow. Apparently greek is on the menu, but location is at IC in Callahan. Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/567901751817

  12. #35213

    Gas Money!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/893577815629 Has anyone seen Georgia recently? She looks like a fun gal. Please let me know how your experience went? You can provide message me or respond to my thread.
    I've reached out a few times despite better judgment. Each time she begged for gas money and I refused. A few hours later she sends her pic like that makes it all better. LOL She looks like she'd be a good romp. Depends on how much she gets into it. She's very smashable. I say go for it and let us know. Just don't fall for the gas money trick.

    Rich.

  13. #35212

    Georgia on your mind

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/893577815629

    Has anyone seen Georgia recently? She looks like a fun gal. Please let me know how your experience went? You can provide message me or respond to my thread.

  14. #35211

    AIM to please Tall Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    She has "No AA" in the ad. If it was LEO, I don't think they would have included that bit of info. Just my 2 cents.
    She's real but it's covered mic check only. No thanks. Somebody please go there so I can hear all about it!

    Rich.

  15. #35210

    Ruby

    Anyone have Ruby's contact info and wiling to share. Had it and updated phone and lost it. Had some great visits and would like to add her back in the rotation.

    Thanks and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape