Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 27816
-
06-30-24 17:41 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 1155Nice review
I wouldn't tip.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
In my first year in this hobby I did tip a provider but now rates gon up and less open menu. F that. I remember when providers offered 400 hr duo rate. You're right tho, she a cum and dump, next one.
-
06-30-24 13:47 #24305Regular Member

Posts: 10Kandysland
Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 12:45 #24304Regular Member

Posts: 6Who was the recommendation?
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 21:15 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 33Remilane
I saw that Remilane posted a few weeks ago anyone see her in the last week.
-
06-29-24 16:23 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 1102Last time I saw Melina she let me go ATM.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
She seems to have dropped off te planet. Anyone seen her recently?
-
06-29-24 16:15 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 984Spot on review.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
Don't see unless it is BBFS.
-
06-29-24 14:49 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 511Worst
Lmao, worst actress ever!
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 13:08 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 121Kandysland. Meh
I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".
She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.
I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.
Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.
Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.
I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.
I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.
After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.
She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.
I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.
She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.
She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.
She is just a cumdumpster.
BTW. She declined my Greek request.
-
06-29-24 11:23 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 87Minx. Firewatcher
Insatiable Minx (Firewatcher) is on topic.
-
06-28-24 22:27 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 267Annikareign
That link now gets an error. But the About section of her profile lists BBFS+200.
Originally Posted by JohnSimple
[View Original Post]
Latest ad says she's in Bellevue tomorrow.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...areign.635589/#about.
-
06-28-24 21:37 #24296Banned Member

Posts: 410I've seen her on Meetme.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 17:31 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 220STG sucks for locations. It shows Everett but this provider is way up north in Skagit.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
This chick is a wacko. She has serious mental issues and you have to do car dates in way in the back of the woods in the middle of nowhere.
You can get an idea of how weird she is by watching her PornHub video. The moans and comments crack me up.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=651cba681d4f5
-
06-28-24 17:08 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 293Her mom is kinda hot.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 15:13 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 511Mgr
Biotch needs to get a better Pimp, or at least get one, period. Her Mom? She does have a great ass though. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 12:51 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 740Family or no family
I am messed up but I don't care if her family is there, I would tag her loud too. And moan loud as hell while I'm at it just so her brother hears it! LOL I've done it before with a girl in Iowa. He was looking at me crazy when I walked out. I said "Aight, my dude" and walked out weak-legged LOL.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
Alright, now you convinced me to try again to meet up with her. Damn!
So-Crates.










Reply With Quote





