Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 447 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4275

    Valerie

    Last week, just dreaming about her & I pinged late night, got a response in an hour & agreed next morning schedule.

    Reached on time & the location was quite good.

    She looks bit older mom wearing outfit with visible bolt on.& greeted me with great smile.

    She asked me to undress & was watching me, she grazed my ass!

    I laid down & massage lasted for 20 min & I was touching her thighs. She holded my hand & kept her pussy.

    I turned on & fliped standard L1 finish & left happy.

    Lionballs out with smile!

  2. #4274
    The massage was not bad, I would give it a 6 out of ten since I had worst before. If you tell them specific areas for them to concetrate the massage they will work on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DPiddy  [View Original Post]
    How was the massage?

  3. #4273
    How was the massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place the other day since it has only been open for a few weeks now. It is a LV1 place with Latinas. Most of them are Colombian and one Brazilian. If you been to Cozy or Green Jade / Best massage you will know the owner since she used to work there. I had Laura from Colombia, she is a nice MILF with nice small petite body, paid the 80 for house fee and 60 for the LV1 finish, I had her top off and was able to play with the twins, of course YMMV. I was told to come back and try the other girls. The parking lot is share since it is on a busy plaza of South Semoran next to Miller Ale house. Over all a nice release I do recommend this place.

    Stay Safe.

    Latin.

  4. #4272

    Link to Eden on conway

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to any ad?
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43025/

  5. #4271

    AK Massage & Spa

    Stopped by this place the other day since it has only been open for a few weeks now. It is a LV1 place with Latinas. Most of them are Colombian and one Brazilian. If you been to Cozy or Green Jade / Best massage you will know the owner since she used to work there. I had Laura from Colombia, she is a nice MILF with nice small petite body, paid the 80 for house fee and 60 for the LV1 finish, I had her top off and was able to play with the twins, of course YMMV. I was told to come back and try the other girls. The parking lot is share since it is on a busy plaza of South Semoran next to Miller Ale house. Over all a nice release I do recommend this place.

    Stay Safe.

    Latin.

  6. #4270

    Contact for Julia?

    Saw some report on Julia I'm quite intrigued if anyone could help with any tips please let me know thank you!

  7. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I do not see her Ad. Anyone have contact # ?
    Sent you a pm good luck that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  8. #4268

    Scam Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    This was east to spot but I started dialogue which quickly turned to pre-pay with cashapp. Bye Laura.

    https://www.massagebook.com/search/F...assage/laura3/
    I'm currently having the best text back and forth with this scam artist.

    Best as in "you don't realize it but I'm actually working You!

    Screenshots coming soon.

    J. Out.

  9. #4267

    Her Ad?

    I do not see her Ad. Anyone have contact # ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Julia she is no longer in hunter's creek but is off S hiawassee rd close to cherry blossom and about a mile and half from gardenia. She did mention she is moving again soon but I had no problem finding the place or parking. Communication is still good she had an ad up yesterday but it's gone so I have nothing to link but her English is getting better she is still very beautiful and in great shape she still just rubs but if you ask she will put her forearms and elbows to use, good tease on flip great eye contact I rubbed her waist and butt, legs she was ok with that good technique and popped soon after. Cleaned me up and before I got off the table she leaned in gave me a kiss on the lips a quick peck then kissed my nipple for a moment which surprised me and got a laugh out of me and giggle out of her. 9 for 40 minutes tipped. 5 . I highly recommend she scratches a particular itch for me Goodluck and have fun. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  10. #4266

    Tried to book this one

    But she wanted pre-pay. She said it weeds out time wasters. I said you just weeded me out.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...752054864.html

  11. #4265

    Julia craigslist

    Went and saw Julia she is no longer in hunter's creek but is off S hiawassee rd close to cherry blossom and about a mile and half from gardenia. She did mention she is moving again soon but I had no problem finding the place or parking. Communication is still good she had an ad up yesterday but it's gone so I have nothing to link but her English is getting better she is still very beautiful and in great shape she still just rubs but if you ask she will put her forearms and elbows to use, good tease on flip great eye contact I rubbed her waist and butt, legs she was ok with that good technique and popped soon after. Cleaned me up and before I got off the table she leaned in gave me a kiss on the lips a quick peck then kissed my nipple for a moment which surprised me and got a laugh out of me and giggle out of her. 9 for 40 minutes tipped. 5 . I highly recommend she scratches a particular itch for me Goodluck and have fun. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  12. #4264

    Scam. Laura - Massage Book

    This was east to spot but I started dialogue which quickly turned to pre-pay with cashapp. Bye Laura.

    https://www.massagebook.com/search/F...assage/laura3/

  13. #4263
    Got it. I requested outcall on them and decline. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    No craigslist Julia use to be in hunter's creek who works with Elly is who I'm about to see.

  14. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    No craigslist Julia use to be in hunter's creek who works with Elly is who I'm about to see.

  15. #4261
    This Julia?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44064/

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    I've got an appointment in a few hours I'll report back Tonight about the new place and experience that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape