Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 18221
-
06-29-24 11:48 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 109I definitely want to meet this girl. Please give me her contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrNight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 16:30 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 322Maybe
The girl changed her mind or found what she was looking for?
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 16:16 #14379Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you sweetheart
I enjoyed your company sweetie, thanks for coming by. Looking forward to our next time.
Originally Posted by MuttThing
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
06-28-24 15:24 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 82Jersey G
Had the amazing opportunity to meet up with Jersey G after getting schedules to line up. Mostly my sched. All that you hear is for real. She is a local gem and one fab way to start off the weekend.
Amazing BJ and super fun energy. Good vibes from the get go.
She spoiled me with endless enthusiasm and showed how she enjoyed every lick. Could go with a whole other hour of her next level skills. Super sweet soul too. Many Thanks again J. - look forward to next time.
-
06-28-24 15:17 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 346Ghost
He ghosted me too, never answered on PM.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
Just a phony post!!
-
06-28-24 15:07 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 151He never got back to me after sending him a message oh well.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 10:30 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 305Talent leaving
Sad to share that one of the good talent Roxanne from Orlo's line decided to retire. I was able to see her couple of days ago and had fantastic time. I'm definitely going to miss her killer smile, wonderful massage and natural large titties. I'm sad at the same time happy for her and gave her a nice parting gift taking this bold step. Good luck Roxanne. Adios!
Yumyum1.
-
06-27-24 19:53 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 218Idk how I feel
Anyone hit her up?
Originally Posted by DrNight
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 11:49 #14373Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
Pleasure was all mine sweetheart. Thanks for coming by, looking forward to seeing you again.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
06-27-24 11:37 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 304Jhenae
I am such a push over for above average natural tits so I had to give Jhenae a call, thanks to Orlo. She was extremely responsive to text and we set up a meeting at the familiar incall off south semoran. The titties are very nice and her performance and enthusiasm sets her apart. Seems like she hasn't had much D in the last year+ and boy did she get into it. Super tight we had to really focus and lube up to get Jr even in there. She also gives a real good bbj and can ride it like a champ. Would def repeat but want to see Synai next.
-
06-27-24 10:59 #14371Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
Pleasure was all mine sweetheart. Thanks for coming by, looking forward to seeing you again.
Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
06-27-24 10:24 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 1170Glad you were able to get with Synai she is a special girl. She just updated me that she will be having an incall from today all the way till Sunday. So it should be a lot easier for her to schedule you gentleman. Send her a text. If I gave you her number or DM me for her number.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-27-24 09:18 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 270Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 07:37 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 1170Jhenae
I am glad that you were able to see her, she is a sweet heart. Yeah I forgot to add that in she love to undress you. I think that is so hot when she undresses you.
Originally Posted by Mk9346
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-27-24 01:08 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 351Kween
Would this be the cute one who retired recently? Let us know, thanks!
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
W Buck.














Reply With Quote




