Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 403
-
06-27-24 21:50 #343Senior Member

Posts: 109No dream. I have messaged her. Seems legit. She is in Anderson. Quoted me 80 for BBJ. Let us know if you take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Knuckle
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 12:47 #342Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info will be appraised
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/290945623696 Anyone have a dream with this one?
-
06-24-24 17:09 #341Senior Member

Posts: 245Rates are absurd for this area.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 23:27 #340Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: Pixie and I saw that
Originally Posted by FWGolfer
[View Original Post]
I hope you also saw the 30% deposit.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/pixie2323
-
06-22-24 08:28 #339Senior Member

Posts: 109I saw that
I noticed as well. I haven't reached out though. Muncie is as dry as you can get, so I am cautious. Let us know if you end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by FWGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 16:03 #338Regular Member

Posts: 14Pixie
Any info on TrystLink Pixie advertising in Muncie?
-
04-11-24 09:42 #337Senior Member

Posts: 245I've tried her a couple of times but she never responds.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 10:16 #336Senior Member

Posts: 155Wondering
This girl has been posting every day for months but no reports yet. Anyone try this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/327661980184
-
04-03-24 09:09 #335Senior Member

Posts: 91You're not wrong
I am more referring to the quality of the session. She is always clean, smells and tastes good, gets into it, and is respectful of your comfort and time. Doesn't watch the clock or rush you, kind of lets you have your way with her and makes sure you leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by Hoppy6968
[View Original Post]
She is, for sure, high volume, but that is to be expected. Compared to what is available out there, that is legit and reasonably priced, she's still above and beyond the competition.
-
04-02-24 17:21 #334Senior Member

Posts: 34Not sure
Not sure about high quality, but defiantly high volume!!
Originally Posted by Bril79
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 10:58 #333Senior Member

Posts: 91Agree
Agreed. I've seen her a few times. NEVER disappointed. Definitely top, high-quality provider.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 16:20 #332Senior Member

Posts: 245She's great and takes a dick like no other.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
She keeps her 🐱 tight too.
-
03-14-24 09:11 #331Banned Member

Posts: 5352Anderson Amber
Gentleman Senior member here from Cincinnati. Yes Mongering is tough everywhere. I see complaints in most forums where I travel. However I always have a great time in Anderson.
I always make it a point to contact Amber never disappointed. I understand she is a hard to get in touch with but when you do she is well worth the effort. Not a clock watcher an her.
Rates are very reasonable. As far as her service its top notch. Always shower fresh, enjoys Kissing soft smooth skin that's loves to be rubs. Nice tits that gets her excited when you suck.
On them. She has been around a while but has a tight wet pussy. Started off with some kissing while I starting rubbing the pussy it was already super wet. Rubed the clit that got her.
Motor running as she was starting to squirm around as she slid down started a great BBBJ with soft strokes of the dick. Its was hard to hold off from cuming in her mouth but I wanted to pound that tight pussy. Started with doggie that she took a hard pounding moved to CG. Girl can ride like a pro. I wanted to finish in her mouth since her BBBJ was so good. When I was almost ready to pop she jumped off removed the cover an took the full load in her mouth without loosing a drop. She does have a duo partner that wasn't around but nevt time hope to see both of them. If she eats pussy.
As well as she sucks a dick it will be a memorable experience. If you don't ger a answer when you first contact her keep trying it well worth it. Tell her HB from Cincy sent you.
I will repeat I visit Anderson often an she is a must see for me when in town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...e/494340072328
-
02-05-24 13:13 #330Senior Member

Posts: 245Not exactly my type but considering how dry things are around here I might have to give her a try if she's legit.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
Did you have any luck?
-
01-25-24 00:37 #329Senior Member

Posts: 109Whats the word?
Fellow mongers. Lend me your info.
Haven't seen her before. Anyone have info? I am going to reach out and see if legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ncie/163941647#.










Reply With Quote





