Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #955

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    Was in Atl yesterday after a successful business event and decided to reward myself with a visit. Was in the Suwannee area and arranged meeting with an Asian lady. Decided to go for the full monty for 300 roses. Took me to an upscale apt. Complex and was met at the door with an incredibly attractive 25-30 year old. Was super anxious about all this but she was friendly and more than excited to meet me. We both undressed and headed to the shower where she literally washed me from head to toe. Realized later why this was important to her. We headed to the bedroom where she literally licked and sucked every (and I mean every) inch of my body. I've never had a woman rim me for example but that was only part of it. They we switched to 69 and she had the sweetest, softest kitty and ass I have ever enjoyed. She gave me a BBBJ during this that was unbelievable. We moved to mish, then doggie and I exploded (covered, BTW). She cleaned me up, and then gave me a 15 minute deep back massage. Brothers, this was probably one of the most memorable mongering I've ever done. Going to repeat as soon as I can save up the franklins. PM me for more details but OMG, this was crazy good!
    Your PM is full. Sent some of the ones I go see to you as well.

  2. #954

    Truly awesome experience!

    Was in Atl yesterday after a successful business event and decided to reward myself with a visit. Was in the Suwannee area and arranged meeting with an Asian lady. Decided to go for the full monty for 300 roses. Took me to an upscale apt. Complex and was met at the door with an incredibly attractive 25-30 year old. Was super anxious about all this but she was friendly and more than excited to meet me. We both undressed and headed to the shower where she literally washed me from head to toe. Realized later why this was important to her. We headed to the bedroom where she literally licked and sucked every (and I mean every) inch of my body. I've never had a woman rim me for example but that was only part of it. They we switched to 69 and she had the sweetest, softest kitty and ass I have ever enjoyed. She gave me a BBBJ during this that was unbelievable. We moved to mish, then doggie and I exploded (covered, BTW). She cleaned me up, and then gave me a 15 minute deep back massage. Brothers, this was probably one of the most memorable mongering I've ever done. Going to repeat as soon as I can save up the franklins. PM me for more details but OMG, this was crazy good!

  3. #953

    Jefferson lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Also3030  [View Original Post]
    I have been away for a while but slowly dipping my feet back in. I came across this one and have been messaging her for a few days. She is slow responding back. Not sure if she is just playing games or just cautious. Any one of you had any time with her? Thanks for any help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/514252909164
    I have also tried and had a couple meetings set up with her and then she disappears on me. This has happened twice and I plan on giving her one more chance. She says she gets nervous and that was why she ghosted me. She is willing to send pics and she looks like she would be fun. Hope to find out soon.

  4. #952

    Jefferson lady

    I have been away for a while but slowly dipping my feet back in. I came across this one and have been messaging her for a few days. She is slow responding back. Not sure if she is just playing games or just cautious. Any one of you had any time with her? Thanks for any help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/514252909164

  5. #951

    Interesting. Yesterday, I had a great time with Missy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doitritenow  [View Original Post]
    Missy.

    Smart move BoobGuy1980 for leaving while she was in the bathroom. I know a couple guys that while she was in the bathroom she was texting her pimp and then he came knocking at the door and the guys.
    Not sure if this is the same Missy, but my experience was really good. 4 out 5 stars. PM me for details. Here's the link for the Missy I spent a hhr incall with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nsga/172163376

  6. #950

    Tried to PM. Can you share with the group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doitritenow  [View Original Post]
    Would love digits.
    Any insight would be appreciated!

  7. #949

    Missy from last year.

    Missy.

    Smart move BoobGuy1980 for leaving while she was in the bathroom. I know a couple guys that while she was in the bathroom she was texting her pimp and then he came knocking at the door and the guys.

  8. #948

    Unfortunately, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys I saw a fun one recently. She is a fun little package of fun and I think she has a incredible body. She was alot of fun. For the senior guys, message me and I will share her digits.
    Would love digits.

  9. #947

    Fun lady in Athens

    Guys I saw a fun one recently. She is a fun little package of fun and I think she has a incredible body. She was alot of fun. For the senior guys, message me and I will share her digits.

  10. #946

    Angel no longer an option

    I've seen Angel twice before, with both visits being around a 6 out of 10. The first time was in 2020, and the second in 2022. Her photos matched her appearance, which was a plus, and while the service wasn't great, it was fair for the donation of 6 t3 ns.

    Today, I contacted her again and was unpleasantly surprised. Her donation has increased to a full benjamin, which wouldn't be an issue if her photos were up-to-date and the service was improved. Unfortunately, she looks much older now—about 15 years older than her pictures—and she has developed a hunchback, meaning she can't stand up straight and walks hunched over. This added even more years to her appearance.

    Angel still stays in downtown Winder and remains a chill person, but the discrepancy between her current appearance and her photos was a major turn-off. I only received a BJ, which I don't believe was worth the new rate. I wouldn't recommend her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...l/681933992911

  11. #945

    Joy was OK

    Spent a hhr incall with Joy yesterday. Her place is on the east side of Athens. Not the greatest location but safe and easy to find. She met me at the door and was ready to go. We quickly got comfortable and I was hoping for BJ or something from her. Nope. She pretty much just sat there and let me do what I wanted. DATY was fresh and she did get into that. FS was covered and she was happy in just about any position. No GFE or kissing or much attention. She's got a nice body and was compliant but not much more. Won't repeat. PM me for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...4/342715535760

  12. #944

    Kate from the block. The redhead

    OK, I did something really dumb and texted her and I didn't feel like going out, but she sold me on some videos for 20 bucks then ghosted me of course. I was going off having seen her before (it was eyes clenched, zero effort and mediocre before) and even talking about it with her, and it's not an amount I'll get worked out about but it was more about having seen her and thinking she was better than that LOL. So, that's disappointing. Then texted her on a different number and of course, instant response. Avoid for all services, including meeting. See my old review post 891.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...k/285402776764

  13. #943

    Any reviews??

    Anyone seen this person before?? I tried a few times, but every time she's only available at like 2 am in the morning. Anyone have any thing to report? Is she legit and in a safe location? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/167199600#
    Last edited by TheHardCritic; 03-28-24 at 21:38. Reason: Adding pictures

  14. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    I was pretty sure she blocked me but maybe she just doesn't answer. Had a morning session set up and she ghosted me although she said she overslept. Ever since then, all attempts have gone unanswered. She said she lives close to the old Varsity. Who knows!
    Thanks JourneyMan195, yeah I had the same exact experience and drove to the area of the Varsity and then nothing. She looks too good to be true anyway.

  15. #941

    Tried multiple times without success

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to check and see if anyone has seen this young lady by the name of Skylar in Athens? I have tried for a few months but can't seem to schedule anything with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nsga/165963440
    I was pretty sure she blocked me but maybe she just doesn't answer. Had a morning session set up and she ghosted me although she said she overslept. Ever since then, all attempts have gone unanswered. She said she lives close to the old Varsity. Who knows!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape