Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #940

    Skylar in Athens?

    Wanted to check and see if anyone has seen this young lady by the name of Skylar in Athens? I have tried for a few months but can't seem to schedule anything with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nsga/165963440

  2. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by Doitritenow  [View Original Post]
    Is Athens, GA, dead in terms of any activity?

    Sultan.
    Sure looks like it man, there arent many ads in the area either. Same 2-3 girls for the last few years.

  3. #938

    Is Athens, GA, dead in terms of any activity?

    Is Athens, GA, dead in terms of any activity?

    Sultan.

  4. #937

    Real or fake?

    Has anyone dreamt of this one? Real or fake?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...n/826904342047

  5. #936

    Was on my way

    Then I found this. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpops7777  [View Original Post]
    Was heading towards athens on an errand. Tried to see this one. Answered immediately. Drive 45 minutes to Athens, I get to the hotel, and ghosted. I would have been really passed if I had to drive for nothing LOL. Not trying her again.
    .

  6. #935

    Worth it!

    Had a nice hhr incall this morning with this young lady. She's prettier than her pictures. A bit pricey (200 roses) but a good time was had by all! Said she'd be here for a couple of days. Staying at Sleep Inn, Atlanta Hwy. PM for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...h/039331903610

  7. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Gpops7777 did you find someone in athens to play with?? If so, was she fun?? Tell us about her if she was fun.
    Nah not in the Athens area, I hit up a few potential candidates but they either didn't answer or answered too late and I had already left the area. I found something once I got back to gwinnett.

  8. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpops7777  [View Original Post]
    Nah its not on you, like you said, you never know what you're going to get with some of these females. I ended up finding something else later that night so the night wasnt a total loss LOL.
    Gpops7777 did you find someone in athens to play with?? If so, was she fun?? Tell us about her if she was fun.

  9. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I guess YMMV needs to be expected every time with a lot of these gals. She was very communicative, friendly and available with me. Needless to say, making an appointment ensures nothing. Sorry I recommended her.
    Nah its not on you, like you said, you never know what you're going to get with some of these females. I ended up finding something else later that night so the night wasnt a total loss LOL.

  10. #931

    Disappointing but not surprising!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpops7777  [View Original Post]
    Was heading towards athens on an errand. Tried to see this one. Answered immediately. Drive 45 minutes to Athens, I get to the hotel, and ghosted. I would have been really passed if I had to drive for nothing LOL. Not trying her again.
    Dang, I guess YMMV needs to be expected every time with a lot of these gals. She was very communicative, friendly and available with me. Needless to say, making an appointment ensures nothing. Sorry I recommended her.

  11. #930

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try one more time to find a provider that was worth her salt. Bingo! Tasha is for real! Spent a hhr incall (140 roses) She was fun, engaged, and ready and willing for BBBJ, DATY, GFE and covered FS. I'd repeat for sure. PM me for more details. She's a little larger than I prefer but a real sweetheart. Treat her nice!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...s/451408203354
    Was heading towards athens on an errand. Tried to see this one. Answered immediately. Drive 45 minutes to Athens, I get to the hotel, and ghosted. I would have been really passed if I had to drive for nothing LOL. Not trying her again.

  12. #929

    Pic here

    Check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan195  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try one more time to find a provider that was worth her salt. Bingo! Tasha is for real! Spent a hhr incall (140 roses) She was fun, engaged, and ready and willing for BBBJ, DATY, GFE and covered FS. I'd repeat for sure. PM me for more details. She's a little larger than I prefer but a real sweetheart. Treat her nice!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...s/451408203354
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231117_011513.jpg‎  

  13. #928

    Frances in Athens is the truth

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...s/970043708851

    She isn't from athens but just like her pics and can take a good pounding! Treat her great and she will be back often!

  14. #927

    Found a winner!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeapon  [View Original Post]
    She would make bank!
    Decided to try one more time to find a provider that was worth her salt. Bingo! Tasha is for real! Spent a hhr incall (140 roses) She was fun, engaged, and ready and willing for BBBJ, DATY, GFE and covered FS. I'd repeat for sure. PM me for more details. She's a little larger than I prefer but a real sweetheart. Treat her nice!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...s/451408203354

  15. #926

    If only Athens could get a decent girl

    She would make bank!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape