Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 566
-
08-17-24 16:08 #446Senior Member

Posts: 160Star
Has anyone partaken with the young lady that says Star? She is black / caribbean. 23 years old. Advertises in York / Harrisburg. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...r/300102103987.
-
08-07-24 21:32 #445Regular Member

Posts: 17Day use hotel?
Are there any day use hotels in York? Some only do outcalls but I don't live in York. Only work there but many hotels don't allow morning checkin.
-
07-10-24 00:51 #444Senior Member

Posts: 64Has many rules for qv session, and hh / hr session are way expensive. Thanks for nothing!
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:48 #443Senior Member

Posts: 115Some ladies are more open. Justvhave seen her quotes for prices. 6/ hr can't see much biz coming her way.
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 14:44 #442Regular Member

Posts: 21Goth MILF
Has anyone seen this girl. Seems very forthcoming with information, almost too open. Trap?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...a/270733842710
-
07-05-24 12:10 #441Senior Member

Posts: 37Dee WorthIt?
It has been a while but I had good experiences with Dee. She is bigger than she appears in the pics. Accommodating. When I saw her there was never any mention of cover, but then she started advertising bare was extra. Have not seen her since. She is fun. Friendly.
Originally Posted by HersheyGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 18:29 #440Regular Member

Posts: 8Check DM
I'm on a phone and can't get pics to work. Sent you her link from today.
Originally Posted by OnTheProwl721
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 06:20 #439Senior Member

Posts: 55Do you have a picture link is dead.
Originally Posted by DoingStuff
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 00:35 #438Senior Member

Posts: 77Seconded! She quoted higher than what SpicyG mentioned. And sent the same pics he posted.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 18:18 #437Regular Member

Posts: 8Slim Rican
Saw this one a bit ago. Hadn't seen any reviews and had gotten the runaround from someone else for most of the afternoon. I would say photos are accurate, responses were timely and setup was pretty easy. Everything covered. Incall is in one of those shared homes, she's got her own room but shared bathroom etc. Not in the most discrete location, but not in a bad area either. Room was messy, but no odor. No A / C either. Was quoted 250 hhr. She's nice enough and was not strung out, didn't seem to be watching a clock, though I don't usually try to push my time. Would see again in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/566440801573
-
06-28-24 11:25 #436Senior Member

Posts: 214Don't waste your time
Prices are higher than Spicy Gumbal quoted, pics aren't that great and she is a huge flake.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 09:04 #435Senior Member

Posts: 55She was reviewed on post #401 when I txted her she only wants too do car dates in west York at an apartment complex. But I get the ghosting from her as well.
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 12:40 #434Senior Member

Posts: 294Anyone see this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/768369993275
Been trying to set up a meet with this one and comes always go off somewhere. We'll set everything up and then she'll say "gimmie a few" or w. E and then just ghost.
Figured I'd give up unless someone could verify she's real and worth the hassle.
-
06-26-24 12:11 #433Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelly's number
Tell her Dick referred you and here's her number.
717xxxx065.
-
06-20-24 14:04 #432Senior Member

Posts: 79Yeah here's her old ad. She can't access the account anymore.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
When she moves and gets settled here soon, I can start passing around her number and helping her post once again.










Reply With Quote






