Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32371
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering, who the fuck is paying these overweight booger bears for them to be asking 3-400 for an hour? If you are one of these people you're part of the problem and you need to just buy a bottle of lube and beat off to porn hub. This shit is getting ridiculous!!
    The old girls who used to be 150 bucks have doubled their prices. The old SA sugarbabies who used to be 300 have doubled their prices. High class escorts that used to be 500 have doubled their prices. McDonalds has doubled their prices. We pay 30% more rent, insurance, utilities, cars, furniture, entertainment, living expenses in general. It's called inflation. We are all paying more for everything. It's not a few people ruining it for everyone. We are all paying more. It's not going to go back to the old way any time soon.

  2. #32370

    I'm curious

    I'm wondering, who the fuck is paying these overweight booger bears for them to be asking 3-400 for an hour? If you are one of these people you're part of the problem and you need to just buy a bottle of lube and beat off to porn hub. This shit is getting ridiculous!!

  3. #32369
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Get her to respond

    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    How did you get her to respond?
    You can't force anyone to respond to you unless they want to. These girls' phones ring & ding non-stop, 24 hrs a day with every swinging dick in the world begging for pussy. Some of the girls say it's daunting and stomach-turning to have to deal with psychos all day. If she's not responding, it's because she's purposely ignoring that nagging phone. The absolute worst thing you could do is call or text over and over again like you have a mental problem. Those guys usually never get answered because nobody wants to deal with someone like that. Give her a little time, and try ONCE more. If she doesn't respond after that, then she just doesn't want to.

  4. #32368
    How did you get her to respond?

  5. #32367
    Maria.

    Hot little preggo. Amazing titties, qv for 80, not the tightest but got job done. Very nice watching that belly and titties bouncing during the adventure. Upsells anal bbj etc, so plan for basic lay back and fuck for 80. CBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/677311084885

    I'll go back just to enjoy that body again.

  6. #32366

    Never carry wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    I tried them once and had my wallet stolen. Never again. And they have my identity now. This could destroy my life.
    Seriously that's the biggest Rookie mistake ever. I carry nothing identifying on my personal on a date. Can't Rob what I don't have. That simple. That also helped the few times I had run ins with uncle. Since I had no I'd & he had nothing on me. I was let go without give ng my identity.

  7. #32365
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you're referring to posts about Asian GFE club. It's not a club at all, it's just an Asian escort agency that has the word "club" in the title. The url is Asiangfeclub.com.
    Thank you. Dunno if that site is down but tried to visit it and just a blank page.

  8. #32364

    I'm done!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    OMG! I just fell out of my chair laughing. LOL! If someone ever stuck something wet deep into my ass, I would accidentally shit everywhere. Hahahaha! Do you think she coughs up shit lugis every morning? How is she still alive?
    Yooo! How is she still alive killed me!! But I'm with you man. If I feel something slide in my ass I'm not going to promise that I'm not going to swing, kick, something just out of reflex. But that shit was too funny man.

  9. #32363

    Clean and out

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadie1  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to her?
    Busted in a Henrico sting for heroin, got clean, had a kid, got a real job and has been out of the game for quite a while.

    1 of the few who beat the monkey but she always had a better head on her shoulders than most.

  10. #32362
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    No more verifications for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Did you give them your Id / license and a pic?
    I tried them once and had my wallet stolen. Never again. And they have my identity now. This could destroy my life.

  11. #32361
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She sure did: she was 10 years older than she looked, had a great ass, fucked w wild abandon, loved the attention / cash that fucking older men got her and had NO limits. On top of all that she was smart, educated and made charming conversation. At the time, one would never know she was riding the dragon twice a day.
    What ever happened to her?

  12. #32360
    Do you mean sparkz? Tried to set up with her a few weeks ago but her text replies were super incriminating and I bailed thinking she was uncle LEO or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Also long as you are respectful. Listen to he when she says she needs a break from you hitting the back of her throat. You.

    Should be a ok. Happy Hunting. Real cool and can carry a coversation.

  13. #32359
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Sharticles in her teeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    One of the best rim job I ever had. LOL she made me bend over and put her tongue deep deep. While shaking my junior with her both hands.
    OMG! I just fell out of my chair laughing. LOL! If someone ever stuck something wet deep into my ass, I would accidentally shit everywhere. Hahahaha! Do you think she coughs up shit lugis every morning? How is she still alive?

  14. #32358

    Nana GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    One of the best rim job I ever had. LOL she made me bend over and put her tongue deep deep. While shaking my junior with her both hands.
    Can confirm this was offered as part of her routine but I declined. YMMV, I would recommend if you want her to be relatively more dominant and just let her do her thing, but probably not recommend if you have specific things you want to do.

  15. #32357

    Dorney Park

    Any reliable ladies close to Dorney Park? Pms are open if you prefer to respond that way. Ty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape