Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #635
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one started off with desperately needing help with a bill before she would discuss anything so passed.
    This one has been around for a while. She keeps saying she want to move forward then flake. Waste of time.

  2. #634

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one didn't want to discuss PPM or allowance until we met in person which was going to cost a 100 so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one started off with desperately needing help with a bill before she would discuss anything so passed.

    No word back from the others yet but will keep you posted.

  3. #633

    Just got back on seeking


  4. #632

  5. #631

    Loveatfirstsite

    Don't waste your time. This one is into selling pics and videos. She reached out and I quickly transitioned the conversation to text messages. First, she agreed to full benefits including no protection for $$ I play along and ask when she is available. *But before we can meet. Because she has been burned before. She wants a deposit for some pics and videos. Her location appears to change also.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-5f654ae228b5

  6. #630

    Dangerous Game

    This one is showing up on SA recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-f42da3f75ffa

    Before speaking I did a little digging. Turns out she has a penchant for violence.

    http://archive.today/M5zQ6

    That's the kind of crazy that is probably best to avoid. There are several charges that don't appear in that link. It's quite a rap sheet.

  7. 07-08-24 00:28

    Reason
    Duplicate post

  8. #629

    ZoeMae

    Anyone talk to or meet up with this one? PM me if need be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-a61bc04ba8ae
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5867.jpg‎  

  9. #628

    Ambitiously bold I'd say

    Anyone talk to this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-35797219477b

    Somehow she's able to get away with asking for $1 k per meet in her profile. That's frankly way more than the pics warrant. Curious if anyone has chatted her up.

  10. #627

    Error report

    That's what I was thinking, but that's for every link I click on here that shows a report for a girl. I'm about to make a new account but it just seems wired I can't see who the girls are om the report you'll make.

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectBalls  [View Original Post]
    I take that as she has deleted her profile or maybe she has blocked you. Move on to the next one.

  11. #626

    Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBroham  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you gents. I have a profile for S. A and every time I click to link to see the girl reported. I get an error page or "profile is gone". Anyone come across to this problem or have a solution, I want to try S. A since I feel girl are a little more low key.

    Thanks again.

    Stay safe!
    I take that as she has deleted her profile or maybe she has blocked you. Move on to the next one.

  12. #625

    Error Report!

    Quick question for you gents. I have a profile for S. A and every time I click to link to see the girl reported. I get an error page or "profile is gone". Anyone come across to this problem or have a solution, I want to try S. A since I feel girl are a little more low key.

    Thanks again.

    Stay safe!

  13. #624

    Hannah. Gas scammer

    Offers a reasonable ppm - 400. Insists on getting her gas paid for before meeting. Don't waste your time.

    I could tell that she was a scammer on the SA conversation. Just played it out on text to see what the scam was going to be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-f0bd3c92e956

  14. #623

    What in the world happened to the Sugar Baby Scene in Tampa?

    As someone who lived here from 2019-2022, the sugar baby scene for Tampa looks nothing like it did a few years ago. Back when I used it (21-22) I would see so many girls on there who looked like USF students. Now I don't see any at all. All the good looking sugar babies seem to be in Orlando which is about 2 hours away. Can someone explain what happened?? I'm guessing the insane increase in cost of living especially rent prices in Tampa forced a lot of people to move out of Tampa (including women who were in financial need)?

  15. #622

    Another fake

    Pamela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-24c4c1cc111d

    Using pics from an Australian mommy blogger.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/C68du-FS...V4OGVkZmlyeQ==

    She contacted me so she's probably hitting a lot of locals up.

  16. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She is new on Seeking, no links to verify her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-9b4e6af7c413#.
    Url says profile not available, seems like she already took down her profile / got banned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape