Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 296 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBud  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas!

    I'm crashing in port charlotte for a couple of weeks! Wondering if anyone could recommend a good local spot. It seems like there is a AMP in every strip mall around here! Just want to pick a good one! Thanks!128591;.
    Check out the Fort Myers section. You'll find your answers there.

  2. #3116

    Trip to Mead. Selena and Emily

    Hola gents, made my first stop to Mead after reading reports on Emily. Stopped in tonight about 7 pm and had the place to myself. Met at the door by a very pretty girl named Selena wearing cutoff jean shorts and a little baby tee. Very attractive and sexy. Paid the HF (. 6 for 30 m) and laid down, Selena came back and started the massage, maybe 5 minutes at best LOL. She flipped me and asked what I wanted and we settled on $$ for everything. Then she asked if I wanted another girl, but I only brought enough for her so I had to decline.

    Selena got undressed and then I could see she's got a smoking body, lean with very perky Bs or maybe small Cs. Didn't feel like they were man-made. Beautiful skin and adorable, one of the prettiest girls I've seen in the hobby. She put the cover on junior with her mouth and we were off, starting RCG and then I asked her to turn around in CG so I could see her. She really got into it, lots of convincing moaning and dirty talk, very sexy. Intense time, filled the bag and enjoyed myself.

    After she cleaned me up, she brought Emily in to meet me and she is just as described, very tiny and very cute. If I'd had more $ I could have gotten 4 hands from them both! We chatted for a few minutes and Emily said she's leaving for LA tomorrow so I guess I've missed my chance with her. Very satisfying for my first visit, will definitely seek out Selena again.

    RS.

  3. #3115

    A little help!!

    Hello fellas!

    I'm crashing in port charlotte for a couple of weeks! Wondering if anyone could recommend a good local spot. It seems like there is a AMP in every strip mall around here! Just want to pick a good one! Thanks!128591;.

  4. #3114

    Eastern Marathon of Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I too went to Eastern yesterday morning and was greeted at the door by Grace. She was a cute, younger gal and when I paid the house fee she lifted her small dress and rubbed her bare ass on my crotch and wanted to know if I wanted anything else. As I was emptying my wallet she had her hands down my shorts. All I can say about the table shower is Wow, Wow, Wow. Awhile back I was at Zhixiang and their table shower was one minute on my front, one minute on my back and one minute to dry off. Just terrible service. But at Eastern, as soon as we got in the shower room, Grace stripped down and started kissing me. On my stomach she washed every hole that I had and more. She had her fingers in and out of my butthole and that felt great. She then climbed on and rubbed her soapy body up and down, especially her pussy on my back, while moaning (probably fake). She continued to rub all over while kissing my ears and neck. Next she slid down a I got some TUMA and licking my balls. On the flip, Grace had my balls in her mouth and then started a nice slow BBBJ. I had to stop her before I blew too soon. Back to the room and she again starts a BBBJ, then climbs on, puts her sweet pussy on my face and continues to 69. Grace finally put on a condom and rode me for awhile, then I asked her to finish me with a BJ and she smiled and went to work. Tremendous experience. She finished the rest of the time with a facial and head massage and continued to kiss me. I know other mongers have raved about other gals here, but when new girls arrive, they must really teach them all well.
    This was my experience with Sunny a couple weeks ago. I had no cash, cause I thought, since it was a business they take credit cards so I am standing at the atm while she is on her knees sucking my dick. She keeps saying "I will be your girlfriend. I want your cum baby". So yeah she got 15 20's LOL. Anyway, the way you described it was the same with my day. I was hoping for a relaxing massage and a BBBJ. Easy peasy lemon squeesey. From the minute I got undress in the shower till I nutted in her mouth in the room, It was just hardcore sex. So I was shocked more than happy.

    I used to see the escort named Alex and really liked her. She was easy to talk with, pretty, smart, and sucked dick real good. I mean I think I am easy I chat a little, cuddled and spoon a little, lick some pussy until they come, and then get a BBBJ till I cum very relaxing. So when I screwed the pooch on her I found another girlfriend on SA that is pretty much the same and I was happy until. Reading this forum about the talent at Eastern. So I give it a try and DAMN I got a workout there so. Now I just want a relaxing massage and a BBBJ.

    Any recommendations where to go?

  5. #3113

    Just Go For It

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffolke  [View Original Post]
    I have always loved reading about the adventures of you MP guys. I usually see escorts, but am curious about taking the plunge. Perhaps someone with experience can help me get started.

    Does $70/40 refer to house fee and donation, or 2 time periods? At what stage is a tip negotiated? I know this is typically more money than escorts, but it sounds like you can get so much more.

    If an old codger like me went in will I be welcomed and maybe accommodated (other seniors will have an idea about what that means! I know the girls can be young and I don't want to be embarrassed.

    Thanks for any help you can provide. Reading the forum has given me the idea that there really isn't a standard way of doing this, but some of you seem like you are having a LOT of fun. I wish I had more budget to work with. That seems to be the ticket that really matters!
    I'm a young 71 and when I go I pay the house fee, usually $80 now and almost immediately they will also ask what you want and I don't like to negotiate, so I give them $$. They don't care if you are an old codger, they just want your money.

  6. #3112

    Sabrinna

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if this has been asked already. How far North is she moving if you know?

    Only asking because, well, I am north of Sarasota.

    Cheers m8.

    J. Out!
    Massachusetts.

  7. #3111

    Tantric Sabrinna

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    She's moving back up north on Monday because she can't find enough business here so if you want to see her before she leaves reach out now. Taking appointments until Sunday night. Pm me for her number and details if interested.
    Don't know if this has been asked already. How far North is she moving if you know?

    Only asking because, well, I am north of Sarasota.

    Cheers m8.

    J. Out!

  8. #3110

    Any advice?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't seen any reports on the new AMP in North Port at 14880 Tamiami Trail in North Port. Above average massage with L1 service. $70/40. Nice to have something between Venice and PC for a change.
    I have always loved reading about the adventures of you MP guys. I usually see escorts, but am curious about taking the plunge. Perhaps someone with experience can help me get started.

    Does $70/40 refer to house fee and donation, or 2 time periods? At what stage is a tip negotiated? I know this is typically more money than escorts, but it sounds like you can get so much more.

    If an old codger like me went in will I be welcomed and maybe accommodated (other seniors will have an idea about what that means! I know the girls can be young and I don't want to be embarrassed.

    Thanks for any help you can provide. Reading the forum has given me the idea that there really isn't a standard way of doing this, but some of you seem like you are having a LOT of fun. I wish I had more budget to work with. That seems to be the ticket that really matters!

  9. #3109

    Sabrinna

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she would get more business if she made her contact info easier to find.
    I'm sure she would but she got a visit from LEO after posting in the area so she didn't want to risk doing it again. I tried to post her ad before but this site wouldn't let me post her link or phone number. Anyway if anyone wants to see her before she goes, pm me for her info.

  10. #3108

    Sabrinna

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    She's moving back up north on Monday because she can't find enough business here so if you want to see her before she leaves reach out now. Taking appointments until Sunday night. Pm me for her number and details if interested.
    Maybe she would get more business if she made her contact info easier to find.

  11. #3107

    Another Eastern Experience

    I too went to Eastern yesterday morning and was greeted at the door by Grace. She was a cute, younger gal and when I paid the house fee she lifted her small dress and rubbed her bare ass on my crotch and wanted to know if I wanted anything else. As I was emptying my wallet she had her hands down my shorts. All I can say about the table shower is Wow, Wow, Wow. Awhile back I was at Zhixiang and their table shower was one minute on my front, one minute on my back and one minute to dry off. Just terrible service. But at Eastern, as soon as we got in the shower room, Grace stripped down and started kissing me. On my stomach she washed every hole that I had and more. She had her fingers in and out of my butthole and that felt great. She then climbed on and rubbed her soapy body up and down, especially her pussy on my back, while moaning (probably fake). She continued to rub all over while kissing my ears and neck. Next she slid down a I got some TUMA and licking my balls. On the flip, Grace had my balls in her mouth and then started a nice slow BBBJ. I had to stop her before I blew too soon. Back to the room and she again starts a BBBJ, then climbs on, puts her sweet pussy on my face and continues to 69. Grace finally put on a condom and rode me for awhile, then I asked her to finish me with a BJ and she smiled and went to work. Tremendous experience. She finished the rest of the time with a facial and head massage and continued to kiss me. I know other mongers have raved about other gals here, but when new girls arrive, they must really teach them all well.

  12. #3106

    Sabrinna's tantric massage

    She's moving back up north on Monday because she can't find enough business here so if you want to see her before she leaves reach out now. Taking appointments until Sunday night. Pm me for her number and details if interested.

  13. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    Is Mia in her 40's? I'm convinced I ruined it by going to Lucky first. It'll be all downhill from here I think.
    I would agree with this statement. Lucky is on a whole different level. From her flirty attitude to her total immersion and focus on her client, she knows what she is doing and is an expert at it. I said it before, if you get the chance to see her when she returns, do it. She is a rare find.

    Rick.

  14. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearing100  [View Original Post]
    The other one at Eastern was probably Angela who was there last week. Yeah, she's pretty cute, probably a little younger than Mia too and all natural. I think Japanese. But everything covered & little limited compared to all others there. Sweet girl, but not near level of services of a Mia, Lucky or Sugar. But believe she's leaving on vacation this week anyway.
    Is Mia in her 40's? I'm convinced I ruined it by going to Lucky first. It'll be all downhill from here I think.

  15. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]

    Overall I have never had a bad experience at Eastern, It is slightly more than an hour drive for me, but the 4 or 5 times I have been here have all been exceptional. Each girl was fun, flirty, sexy, and worth the drive. It just feels like a very comfortable, casual atmosphere with the girls freely walking around naked and focused on making sure their mongers are taken care of. It is my go to spot now as nothing closer to my house compares.

    Stay safe gents.

    Rick.
    The other one at Eastern was probably Angela who was there last week. Yeah, she's pretty cute, probably a little younger than Mia too and all natural. I think Japanese. But everything covered & little limited compared to all others there. Sweet girl, but not near level of services of a Mia, Lucky or Sugar. But believe she's leaving on vacation this week anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape