rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29921
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioCritic  [View Original Post]
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).
    She just flaked on me! Kept asking me whether I would be able to come. I finally tell her as soon as I'm off work. I get close to Bradley in Sharonville, she then.

    Tells me she needs another 15 minutes and never responded after that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a8bb13af3a237eb9c6a74f2a8e432878_f.jpg‎  

  2. #29920
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180
    She is a time waster.

  3. #29919
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioCritic  [View Original Post]
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).
    Yeah the first link wanted me to buy content first #ha.

  4. #29918

    Second Link

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    There are so many police, scams and women with terrible bodies it makes me think these profiles are too good to be true.

    Any feedback would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171980067#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171998704#.
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).

  5. #29917
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize or got any intel on this one? Goes by Lilly, can't seem to pull up anything. I can tell from pics she's picked up weight but still within acceptable range but something seems off. Quoted a reasonable per HR but she may be staying in the notorious notel off Central Pway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/988482373051
    I was wondering the same thing just yesterday. She posts on STG periodically and looks familiar but I couldn't find any info either. If you come across anything please sound out, and I'll do likewise.

  6. #29916

    Lilly

    Anybody recognize or got any intel on this one? Goes by Lilly, can't seem to pull up anything. I can tell from pics she's picked up weight but still within acceptable range but something seems off. Quoted a reasonable per HR but she may be staying in the notorious notel off Central Pway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/988482373051
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0113.jpg‎   6FF3D8E2-0E21-4CBA-BE7F-371BE1E0B2AFremote94d5eb27a21cf887946e2ba693263a010363ec35-1-original.jpg‎   3F15391E-3DFF-4F51-9FEA-281D3D2B42D8remote467b86a0a8de3b9399b246a4f69c1e44acfa3dab-1-original.jpg‎  

  7. #29915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Bad Links

    These links don't work. When you posted in the Dayton thread they worked but these don't. In any case I believe the second one is real. I chatted with her several times but as was pointed out in a review on her she is much larger now after having a baby. If you look at all of her pics one of the last ones where she's holding the phone is most likely what she looks like now.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    There are so many police, scams and women with terrible bodies it makes me think these profiles are too good to be true.

    Any feedback would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171980067#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171998704#.

  8. #29914

    Any info on these

    There are so many police, scams and women with terrible bodies it makes me think these profiles are too good to be true.

    Any feedback would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171980067#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171998704#.

  9. #29913

    Burner Number

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    That chick would have a million reviews and no shortage of biz. I wonder how those pics get added because one chick posted in her profile that she didn't even know how those other pics got uploaded and I've seen it on other profiles when I hit "more pics".
    When a chick uses a burner number—that's common. Someone else likely had that same number before and the pics get migrated. There was discussion about this awhile back.

  10. #29912

    I'll take "you are correct" for $500 Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing the not-so-hot pics in the ad are her and the smokeshow is not lol
    That chick would have a million reviews and no shortage of biz. I wonder how those pics get added because one chick posted in her profile that she didn't even know how those other pics got uploaded and I've seen it on other profiles when I hit "more pics".

  11. #29911

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Joy. Delhi. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171832008.

    Sweet lady, good comms, sensual, fresh and clean. Apt is a complete wreck in an ok area of Delhi. Good BBBJ, responsive to daty, definitely gets into the deed. Will repeat as the need arrives. Discount for repeat customers.
    I'm guessing the not-so-hot pics in the ad are her and the smokeshow is not lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nothot.jpeg‎   smokeshow1.jpeg‎   smokeshow2.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by AlphaTek1; 06-24-24 at 16:08. Reason: added photos

  12. #29910

    Thank you for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    The search for a reliable provider continues unfortunately. I realize many enjoy the hunt and chase, but I prefer consistent connection as it's more fun for me.

    Overdue reports from the last two months...

    Kailie -.

    Fun while it lasted, but as many have reported, she's become a complete flake. Ghosted me on two separate visits. Time to move on.

    Joy. Delhi. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171832008.

    Sweet lady, good comms, sensual, fresh and clean. Apt is a complete wreck in an ok area of Delhi. Good BBBJ, responsive to daty, definitely gets into the deed. Will repeat as the need arrives. Discount for repeat customers.
    Some of those picture for joy are fake though or from many many years ago.

  13. #29909
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Doxxing can only be done to somebody who's alive, so you can harass them with phone calls and calling SWAT on them. Can't do that to someone who's dead.

    I actually wanted to make a small donation to her family, if she has any. Can't do that if I only know her stage name in the hobby.

    He's right we don't allow people to post real names nor obituaries on the forum. Like all of our rules, they come from experience. Somebody was googling their dead relative and we were one of the returns. Somebodies mom found out she was a hooker after she died because somebody here linked to her obituary.

    He's right, it's wrong.

    A2
    Her family is very well off and doesn't need money. Just let her rest in peace.

  14. #29908

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for some for a while. Not too into the really big ladies and honestly I kind of like it when they don't speak much English. Anyone have any exp? Seen a ton of ads on STG or LC but it's all generic info and seems like they're cut and paste. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen a number of them in the past. You almost never get the woman pictured. I was having some luck for a while, getting fairly attractive ladies. Then my luck changed and had a couple of not so attractive ones, so I haven't been trying lately.

  15. #29907

    I have for car date only

    Quote Originally Posted by Maigida  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually met with this one? She has used the same pics, in the same order, and used the EXACT same words in her ad on skip the games for the last two to three years. I'm assuming these pics are many years old and if she is real she barely looks like them anymore. Can anyone provide the story here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/106751859193
    I saw her a little over a year ago in Hamilton very near Oxford University, like right by it, and picked her up at her house. I think she takes care of her mother, hence cardates-only. We hit a side street for a really good BBJCIM but as I'm a larger gentleman anything else in a car is impossible. She's cute, but not as much as the pictures show. I'd definitely be interested if she had an incall. Someone mentioned, and I can attest, that she has some gnarly implant in her lower back, almost looks like a Klingon forehead, so that was a surprise but when she's on her back it probably wouldn't matter.

    That was in my early days so I didn't mind that she charged. 8 or $ but I don't think I'd repeat for the distance / limited menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape