Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 13591
-
06-25-24 12:06 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 255At the time she didn't post much if at all. When I first met her, I told her about the timer on the phone thing. She said some girl told her to do it for time wasters. And I told her that's not good business back then.
Originally Posted by Ohboy469
[View Original Post]
Anyway she didn't do that with me, because at that time she liked me. But stopped fucking with me because I found out her real name by accident. But anyway she can be cool. You just have to be able to talk to her on her level.
And she can be very stand offish. But tbh she a really nice girl if you get to know her. But I do know she don't play. She will take care of you. It might not be like GFE but she will do her best. Now I'm not sure if being on a timer make her more mechanical. But I had a month where we fucked almost everyday. And she spent a lot of time at my place. Before we fell out.
Even though we couldn't make it work. I still think she a really good girl. Just can be hard to break her defense. She did a lot with me she said she would never do with anyone. And I appreciate it. But unfortunately. When things go wrong. Things can go really wrong.
-
06-25-24 09:46 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 73Jen
Has anyone seen Jen recently? Wasn't able to find historical reports either. Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/187954580/5026017505
-
06-24-24 23:01 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 213Props.
For the first reference to a recently viral meme. Well done.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 22:24 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 563Damn!
And I thought a Honey Badger wasn't afraid of anything!
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 18:14 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 65Aurora
I saw her a while back as well. Was in the mood for some Greek and hit her up. Quick response and was at her extended stay off Bluegrass in 20 min. She pulled up st the same time I did. Sorta the same experience, she wasn't ready for the appointment, but wasn't dirty. Went in with her, clothes came off quick, body was as you described. Started with a BBBJ and she asked what I wanted next, told her Greek and on went the cover, she Hawk Tuah'ed on it and straight into doggy Greek. I got to say, she took the ass pounding like a champ. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me up. Damage $$. Probably wouldn't repeat because she's a little rough around the edges for me, but may be ok in a pinch or if you're looking for reliable Greek.
Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 17:54 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 77Link
Link here:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172035926
-
06-24-24 16:01 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 77Yellow Snow
Finally made contact with Snow today after trying on and off for a few weeks. Save your money, find something better.
The good: Excellent CBJ. Tight, warm kitty. Polite.
The bad: Everything else. Strong odor. Much bigger than her pics show, think +50 pounds. Smaller breasts than her pics lead on, MIGHT be a B cup. Outside of the CBJ she was extremely mechanical. It wasn't a great time.
The odor was bad enough that it stopped the show. I took a little blue helper 90 minutes beforehand. Somehow the smell was enough to overpower my chemical assistant. Will not repeat.
Happy hunting, boys.
-
06-24-24 12:06 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 387She cool with BBFS?
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 19:28 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 3103Maya
Her site states no DATY, no kissing. Is this true?
Originally Posted by NapTown
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 17:36 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Spotty Communication
You are correct, she is hard to contact sometimes. She is not available on weekends and might not even get the messages then. However I am in touch with her every day, so if you are having a hard time reaching her, send me a message on here and I will have her contact you back. I will PM you my number as well and you can always text me. She is getting better about communication, but she still needs to do better.
She has a new regular part-time job now, and she has to turn her phone off during those work hours. But she is still working doing this also, just not as often as she used to.
Originally Posted by JimBraddock
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 17:08 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 33Snow
Anyone seen Snow lately? Spoke with her briefly this morning to set something up for today and she went ghost.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/171980080
-
06-23-24 14:54 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 114I paid 150 for HH both times, but one time she and I were both so into it we went over an hour. I had my best visit with her at 1 AM for what its worth. Not sure what her hour rates were and the last time I saw her was February I think.
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 14:42 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 114https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5023247945
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
THIS is the Kayy they're talking about, it's not the CIP / gangbang girl and it's not the black BBW that does duos. I've tried to get with the Kayy they're talking about numerous times but my experience was that she was rarely working and / or very spotty on communication. She had good reviews, but that doesn't help much if she's never available.
-
06-23-24 14:40 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 434Does $260 H sound about right?
Originally Posted by JimBraddock
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 14:18 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 114Worth noting the pic here is out of date / inaccurate. She's a great lay but she has more of a belly and looks older / rougher than that picture shows.
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice in the last 6 months, and both times she made me feel like a fucking pornstar she was so clearly into it and horny as fuck. If you've never seen her, you're missing out.










Reply With Quote





