Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10360
-
06-24-24 09:38 #8650Senior Member

Posts: 1112I was reading from the report that detailed a wiretap on cell activity from CB.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
Al al alright.
What they said, what they heard, what they wrote, what I read and what I see.
T-Man.
-
06-22-24 17:36 #8649Senior Member

Posts: 1059Link
Link no longer works.
Originally Posted by BarnabyWild
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 17:26 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 1247Thank you. I was curious about this one, but I'll definitely pass!
Originally Posted by BarnabyWild
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 15:28 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 51Low $ for a reason
I've taken advantage of her services previously. 3 stars out of 10 for looks. 9 for attitude. 8 for quality of services, but I can only attest to the BBBJCIM. Didn't try anything else. Pros are great attitude, low donation, superior BBBJ skills, decent easy-to-find location. Cons are not a great looker, and you WILL smell like smoke when you leave. The smoke smell was almost overwhelming. 6 out of 10 stars, based mostly on service quality and low donation. Can't really recommend, but will repeat in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...3/816428108537
-
06-22-24 15:16 #8646Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks, but no.
Incall location was a not-so-great room at not-so-great hotel on ISB near I-95. Lots of activity in dark corners of the parking lot, so be very mindful of your surroundings if you visit. Pros are good attitude, easy comms, relatively eager to please. Cons are subpar BBBJ, stubbly legs, overpriced, and texts for more "help" afterward because of reasons. 4 stars out of 10, cannot recommend, will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...x/816634648498
-
06-20-24 16:17 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 597Crystal
Well, she's been in contact with Uncle LEO and will be on vacation for a while. 06/20/2024 Time: 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 09:03 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 1059Daisy
She has a serious case of GPS LOL now I remember what it was about her. She was basically a SW but wanted elite donations.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 19:20 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 1112I'm just waiting for the comments to start. Like her wanting 750 $ a date no time limit and a will to be involved not just a stop in.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
06-17-24 16:18 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 1059Daisy
There were some posts about her a while back. Mongerbeast posted some info that I remember.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 11:35 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 1112Joan aka Daisy
Any one seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...z/980806245762
T-Man.
-
06-16-24 07:52 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 1059Diamond
Same thing in ocala; one post asking about her perceived high donations and no responses.
Originally Posted by Nandez
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 17:26 #8639Regular Member

Posts: 18Diamond Visiting
Anyone meet this girl before? There are several Diamonds mentioned in this thread, Brevard, Ocala but most links are expired. She's only around for a couple days. Please PM if you prefer.
Thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/171581512
-
06-15-24 16:47 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 173She's just straight up trash! Keeps changing her phone numbers and pics because she knows most of the area mongers are on to her and she has several rip off reports on this site and on listcrawler. Don't even entertain the thought unless you love being ripped off.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/267947305559
-
06-13-24 17:39 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 1247I've always had a great time with her. Like her body alot too!
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 11:40 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 487Read her other reviews
Since everything is "next time". I'll see her "next time". Too many $$$ for a lackluster and restricted visit. Thanks for your reports.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






