Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24245

    Sounds Like She Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I was never able to go past her tits look. Can somebody please confirm she is she? Sorry, not trying to stirring the pot just legitimate doubt to clarify before deciding to schedule.
    Based on her most recent review, it sounds like she retired.

  2. #24244

    Melissaa TNA

    Seeing Melissaa tonight for an hour. Expecting to spend $$$ but bringing an extra. 5 just in case. Will report back, but reviews look positive. Interested in duos, so if it's a good visit I may double dip!

  3. #24243
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone even get an appointment with this hoor? I swear I can make any type of appointment and she still won't show up. You can offer her 10 k and she'll still be late lmao.

  4. #24242
    I was never able to go past her tits look. Can somebody please confirm she is she? Sorry, not trying to stirring the pot just legitimate doubt to clarify before deciding to schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be retiring and next week is her last week. Apparently found someone to make an honest lady out of her. I'm out of state otherwise I'd be all over her filling up every hole to the brim.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lizzie.608201/

  5. #24241
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I've read her saying she was retiring before.

  6. #24240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be retiring and next week is her last week. Apparently found someone to make an honest lady out of her. I'm out of state otherwise I'd be all over her filling up every hole to the brim.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lizzie.608201/
    So does Bella.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2836724/

    WTF?

  7. #24239

    Doodlebug. Get it while you can and while it's hot!

    She claims to be retiring and next week is her last week. Apparently found someone to make an honest lady out of her. I'm out of state otherwise I'd be all over her filling up every hole to the brim.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lizzie.608201/

  8. #24238

    Perfect creature

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She sounds perfect.
    Always get a good laugh from dirtyfuks posts!

  9. #24237
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature..
    She sounds perfect.

  10. #24236

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2027036528

    Belongs here. 300 total for BBFS & BBBJ date.
    How was it? Though I am not paying 3 bills for this one (each their own prerogative), if the head is good, I'd see about that exclusively.

    Thanks for the report.

    So-Crates.

  11. #24235
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    OH MY GOD you got to have a convo with your dick. He's leading you places no man should be.

  12. #24234

    I Had to Buy a New Computer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    I was afraid she'd crawl through the screen (ala The Ring), so I took a hammer to it and set it on fire.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1VHJdxcls

  13. #24233

    Cocoa

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2027036528

    Belongs here. 300 total for BBFS & BBBJ date.

  14. #24232

    Royal 775-433-4252

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8db481692ae114

    Belongs here. Upcharges, a bit of GPS syndrome, but she's open to negotiation. Uglier in person but not disgusting, just not great to look at LOL. Happy hunting boys.

  15. #24231
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain..
    I just threw up nasty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape