Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 334 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4999
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    She was at Indulge. She doesn't have needle marks.
    What days did you go that she was there. I went on a Saturday and didn't see her. I realize it's completely random.

  2. #4713

    Riley at Indulge

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute, if a little undernourished. Any needle marks? Also, what club did you see her at?
    She was at Indulge. She doesn't have needle marks.

  3. #4712

    2 $$?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Went down to the block a couple of times in recent months. Indulge seems to be the only club with decent looking girls nowadays. Had a wonderful time with Riley. 20 yo. Tall, skinny, sexy body. She was very personable and nice to chat with. Opted to spend an hour with her in the back room. We utilized the whole hour. An amazing, slow BBBJ. After several minutes with her amazing mouth I spent some time DATY. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. After a while she put a cover on. Took our time and did multiple positions. I most enjoyed sitting on the couch with her straddling me. Finished in the bag and then we spent a while chatting.

    2 $$ plus the bar's fee which made the experience a bit pricier than my normal experiences. Defiantly a fun girl. Highly recommend.

    Sam.
    Is that $$$$ and what was the bar's fee?

    Thanks,

    Matt.

  4. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Went down to the block a couple of times in recent months. Indulge seems to be the only club with decent looking girls nowadays. Had a wonderful time with Riley. 20 yo. Tall, skinny, sexy body. She was very personable and nice to chat with. Opted to spend an hour with her in the back room. We utilized the whole hour. An amazing, slow BBBJ. After several minutes with her amazing mouth I spent some time DATY. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. After a while she put a cover on. Took our time and did multiple positions. I most enjoyed sitting on the couch with her straddling me. Finished in the bag and then we spent a while chatting.

    2 $$ plus the bar's fee which made the experience a bit pricier than my normal experiences. Defiantly a fun girl. Highly recommend.

    Sam.
    This one looks cute, if a little undernourished. Any needle marks? Also, what club did you see her at?

  5. #4710

    Riley

    Went down to the block a couple of times in recent months. Indulge seems to be the only club with decent looking girls nowadays. Had a wonderful time with Riley. 20 yo. Tall, skinny, sexy body. She was very personable and nice to chat with. Opted to spend an hour with her in the back room. We utilized the whole hour. An amazing, slow BBBJ. After several minutes with her amazing mouth I spent some time DATY. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. After a while she put a cover on. Took our time and did multiple positions. I most enjoyed sitting on the couch with her straddling me. Finished in the bag and then we spent a while chatting.

    2 $$ plus the bar's fee which made the experience a bit pricier than my normal experiences. Defiantly a fun girl. Highly recommend.

    Sam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails signal-2024-05-02-105804_003.jpg‎  

  6. #4709

    Fantasies

    Anyone know if take out is available? Any success, I don't need specifics. Jw wondering if it's possible, they have the best talent by w in the area imo.

  7. #4708

    Ritz Cabaret

    I'm over 2 months late, but I visited Ritz for the first time in over a year. It wasn't busy, the quality of girl didn't seem high, and the girls still don't take their tops off for the lap dances.

  8. #4707
    Ok thanks guys. I'll try bottom's up this weekend.

  9. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay1646  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Looking for a recommendation for a Baltimore strip club.

    Me and my girl want to go to one that has curvy black women and allows touching.

    Any good spots?
    Bottom's Up (basement under Pussy Kat I think).

    Several Curvy Black Women who are very open to touch and being touched. Based on prior visits, your girl will get a lot of attention, and probably partially undressed even at the bar.

  10. #4705

    Block

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay1646  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Looking for a recommendation for a Baltimore strip club.

    Me and my girl want to go to one that has curvy black women and allows touching.

    Any good spots?
    Any club on the Block I suppose.

  11. #4704

    Best club that allows touching?

    Hey guys. Looking for a recommendation for a Baltimore strip club.

    Me and my girl want to go to one that has curvy black women and allows touching.

    Any good spots?

  12. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Typing this WHILE at Pussycat.

    First Circus. Vibe generally terrible, but decent amount of ladies.

    Stopped at Red Room quick. Two girls. Not attractive.

    Next Pussycat. Like 5 girls. Two were cute but didn't even want to do drinks.

    Whole block was just boring and sleepy.

    Block is turning incredibly lame before it can just die. Needs to be put out of its misery.
    Sad to read, but thanks for the intel.

  13. #4702

    Personal identifying info

    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what exact problems are you asking for by having your I'd scanned? I've never had an issue with any place that scanned my I'd. All bars typically use it for is to check the validity of the I'd, verify they are of legal drinking age and in some cases see if they were banned from their establishment.
    Plenty. If our least favorite uncle busts the place, they potentially have access to the customer database. Also, what if someone hacks the database and posts all the info online? That could provide plenty of embarrassment and consternation with one's spouse or SO, employer, etc. Never allow a strip club or any other adult business to scan your identification. Likewise, never show it to a provider or an escort agency. Never given them your employer info either. All kinds of trouble can happen.

  14. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fathasies will NOT let you in the club without scanning your license. There is NO WAY I would ever allow my license to be scanned and retained by a strip club. You are just asking for problems.
    Just curious, what exact problems are you asking for by having your I'd scanned? I've never had an issue with any place that scanned my I'd. All bars typically use it for is to check the validity of the I'd, verify they are of legal drinking age and in some cases see if they were banned from their establishment.

  15. #4700

    Fantasies

    Fathasies will NOT let you in the club without scanning your license. There is NO WAY I would ever allow my license to be scanned and retained by a strip club. You are just asking for problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Fantasies in Curtis Bay web site. Monday is one dollar domestic beer / $2. 00 imports.

    I did not see a cover charge listed. Tues. To thurs is $5. 00 , weekend $10.00.

    I might swing by to check it out. Ad says. No Strings attached.

    Buck a beer at strip club almost too good to be true, but if so. Oh yeah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape