Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29681

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Digits please.

    Is Jo Jo off vacation.
    She is no longer listed in the HCJC guest book.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  2. #29680

    Ella Mae

    If anybody has her number and wants to pass it along to me, I'd appreciate it. I've been trying to reach her for a few months.

  3. #29679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 314

    Oops. Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    I meant to add this link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/851263182002

  4. #29678

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyPipeMan  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me for digits, also She's driving me nuts LOL.
    Would also like her number if someone can share.

  5. #29677

    Ella Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Once again Ella (sister of JoJo) has asked that I share her new number. Send me a PM and I will share the digits.
    Digits please.

    Is Jo Jo off vacation.

  6. #29676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 314
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Once again Ella (sister of JoJo) has asked that I share her new number. Send me a PM and I will share the digits.
    Is this her?

  7. #29675

    Dana

    Has anybody seen or heard from Dana recently. I text but never a response?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ayton-14762535

  8. #29674

    Hey BuxKA

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Once again Ella (sister of JoJo) has asked that I share her new number. Send me a PM and I will share the digits.
    Hey tried to dm but your inbox is full.

    When you get a chance dm me Ella new digits. Thank you in advance.

  9. #29673

    Ella Mae

    Please PM me for digits, also She's driving me nuts LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Once again Ella (sister of JoJo) has asked that I share her new number. Send me a PM and I will share the digits.

  10. #29672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Ella Mae

    Once again Ella (sister of JoJo) has asked that I share her new number. Send me a PM and I will share the digits.

  11. #29671
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you ever met with this provider? Her ad is currently down but I'm not sure how well known she is.
    Following.

  12. #29670
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Posting a link to her obituary would be doxxing, which is against board rules. Doxxing a provider who has passed is just. Wrong.
    Doxxing can only be done to somebody who's alive, so you can harass them with phone calls and calling SWAT on them. Can't do that to someone who's dead.

    I actually wanted to make a small donation to her family, if she has any. Can't do that if I only know her stage name in the hobby.

    He's right we don't allow people to post real names nor obituaries on the forum. Like all of our rules, they come from experience. Somebody was googling their dead relative and we were one of the returns. Somebodies mom found out she was a hooker after she died because somebody here linked to her obituary.

    He's right, it's wrong.

    A2

  13. #29669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    That's not exactly a cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Leighbby a few times and grown to trust her. I gave her money up front via the cash app a couple days before our appointment since she said she needed it. However when it came appointment time yesterday she went silent and still haven't heard from her.
    You gave her $ days before your appointment and then she didn't respond a couple days later? Not exactly a "dash. " Leighbby is who she is. Not really a person I would schedule with days in advance with. Not many of them are, that's a different level of expectation. Try her again for a same day. She might make good on it. Bottom line, paying several days in advance is way way way worse than dropping cash on the dresser on the way in, which is bad too.

  14. #29668

    Kandy Red

    Anyone see this one? Couldn't find anything by searching.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171776466

  15. #29667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDemTim  [View Original Post]
    Somebody mentioned she passed last November. I wish I could read her obit but nobody wants to post a link to it.
    Posting a link to her obituary would be doxxing, which is against board rules. Doxxing a provider who has passed is just. Wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape