Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13741

    Rapunzel

    Chatted with her online. Wanted to move to text after a day. Made plans to meet. She didn't want to meet in public. Pretty much meet at my place or at a hotel. Wouldn't verify her identity in any way. Blocked me and supposedly reported me because "I wasted her time. Online I said nothing public. " Which apparently meant also meeting in a hotel parking lot. SMH.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-e2e4c8e374ba

  2. #13740
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Met up with geek once. Educated, professional, very nice body and dtf. Never could get schedules to align though.
    I agree with your assessment. She's fun but I don't think I'll repeat.

  3. #13739
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Great BJ skills, overall she's a pleaser.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    Any info on gorgeousgeek.

    Seems older than 31.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-59f27a4afd19
    Met up with geek once. Educated, professional, very nice body and dtf. Never could get schedules to align though.

  4. #13738
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    My opinion that one isn't a bot. We texted off seeking a bit a few months ago and she sent current pics. Appeared to be quite a bit thicker than the profile would suggest. Never met.
    Molly engineering girl is real. Had a nice m&g last year, and seems she has been around for while. But I wasn't enamoured enough to pull the trigger. She was looking more for allowance but seemed to be ok starting with 500-600 ppm to start. I remember doubting her engineering credentials at our meeting though LOL.

  5. #13737
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    In my decades of being in the engineering profession, I have never seen a female mechanical engineer who wears dresses like that, has a huge sleeve tattoo, and who already has a bachelors degree in something else. I have to give the bot credit. They spelled "mechanical engineer" correctly.
    My opinion that one isn't a bot. We texted off seeking a bit a few months ago and she sent current pics. Appeared to be quite a bit thicker than the profile would suggest. Never met.

  6. #13736

    Freespiritlove

    She real, was mess around with her last year. Avg experience, didn't have a car so had to pick her up. Drop her because she had a flat ass. I never paid M&G, so that must be new.


  7. #13735
    Max, tru that! I haven't been in Engineering school in quite a few decades. Maybe it's changed. God, I hope so!

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    In my decades of being in the engineering profession, I have never seen a female mechanical engineer who wears dresses like that, has a huge sleeve tattoo, and who already has a bachelors degree in something else. I have to give the bot credit. They spelled "mechanical engineer" correctly.

  8. #13734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? They want 300 combined for M&G, no intimacy on first date, at 150 each it is almost tempting, but imagine that is where it ends.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-77c7da8c8fbd
    They both had separate profiles in the past and I'd been chatting and texting. Seemed legit, but I never made progress one on one. They're flaky or just distracted / were not really interested. But both look sexy and communication was friendly. Got the same proposition for the dinner for 3 and fee. No intimation for more so not going to pursue it. But tempted. The reality is they can probably get dudes to take them up on it. There are too many others not playing games to focus on.

  9. #13733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's allegedly a Mechanical Engineering student. Tell her fuckin' fix it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Her car actually was broken, and she is real. I screwed that one up. Oh well.
    In my decades of being in the engineering profession, I have never seen a female mechanical engineer who wears dresses like that, has a huge sleeve tattoo, and who already has a bachelors degree in something else. I have to give the bot credit. They spelled "mechanical engineer" correctly.

  10. #13732

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's allegedly a Mechanical Engineering student. Tell her fuckin' fix it!
    Her car actually was broken, and she is real. I screwed that one up. Oh well.

  11. #13731
    She's allegedly a Mechanical Engineering student. Tell her fuckin' fix it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Her car broke down. Maybe you heard this before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6d85058d06f3

  12. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Her car broke down. Maybe you heard this before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6d85058d06f3
    Broken car, kids need milk, etc. But plenty of money for tats.

  13. #13729

  14. #13728

    Mollyxoxo

    Her car broke down. Maybe you heard this before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-6d85058d06f3

  15. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Never pay just for a M&G, but if you do and it works out let us know, like their pics!
    Fairly certain that I a. The one that gave that advice LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape