Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 2250 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 33748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29068
    Not sure how anyone could mistake the Jasmine he's describing as the one in that ad link?

    Everything to a T in the review matches the well reviewed Jasmine located in the Providence area. Advertises on erotic monkey and always a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MessurSchmidt  [View Original Post]
    Uh, perhaps its me, but her ad is pretty firm "outcalls onlly' wise. Why would you be driving a distance to see her fo so?

    Are you with housing or hotel to recommend?

    Or is she actually an incall with an outcall "requirement" to weed off whoever she does / doesn't want, aka newbies, etc?

  2. #29067
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Anyone vouch or have any info on this girl, I like her looks https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/171712013.
    Definitely worth seeing. Dream about her when in Wakefield area for work. Nice looking, and decent body for middle age MILF. She didn't offer DFK. First gum job I ever had after she removed her top teeth. Awesome BBJ with CIM. May or may not swallow. As other have noted, condoms are optional, but no CIP. Good service for $. 5 half.

  3. #29066

    Other north angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Anyone vouch or have any info on this girl, I like her looks https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/171712013.
    Yes she is chill. Loose sagging skin but overall good for her age. Friendly and sweet. She is ultra GFE (no Greek). I didn't mention condoms nor did she offer any. Only complaint was she didn't allow cip. I've been with her a couple times.

  4. #29065

    Asked for sizeable deposit, next.

    Don't be a fool and fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleLaptop  [View Original Post]

  5. #29064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Anyone vouch or have any info on this girl, I like her looks https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/171712013.
    I've seen her 3 times. She's cool. Gives a great BBBJ. She'll let you fuck her raw if you want, just doesn't like to be nutted in and wants you to pull out. Nice body, tight pussy. No hassle and she won't tip you off.

  6. #29063

    News

    Anyone know anything more about this? Seems like there was some kind of a sting.

    https://share.newsbreak.com/7eg16h77

  7. #29062

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    I'm honestly shocked it went that well, last time I braved seeing that Skeletor looking ***** she rushed me out the door and stole my cash after 2 minutes of a limp covered BJ. You took a risk and it appears it paid off for you, or maybe she's had to curtail the scamming in order to get more people through the door, who knows.
    She didn't have a name in the ad so I couldn't search in here. The service was actually decent considering just can't get myself to be a regular for addicts, feels like playing with fire. I wouldn't recommend her but I shared in case there's any mongers in here that don't care about clear demons and jacked up mouths.

  8. #29061

    Georgia

    Hey all, I'm new here and was curious if anyone has any experience with Georgia. I'll be meeting up with her soon so I can report back but curious what others think as she seems to hava lot of good reviews on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Massa...GeorgiaMarie99

  9. #29060

  10. #29059

    Angel. North Shore

    Anyone vouch or have any info on this girl, I like her looks https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/171712013.

  11. #29058

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear808  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Barbie when I used to live in Jax she is a great time, a little talkative but really chill.
    Bedroom Barbie looks hot as shit with DD tits and a spinner body. She looks like built for fucken.

    She tours around but didn't see Boston. The closest was providence.

  12. #29057
    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    Hello I'm visiting Boston next week I saw this ad anyone have any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...223/8576931815
    Did you see the ad on the Boston location. It just says. Outcall visiting from LA.

    My opinion it's a fake ad for two girls.

  13. #29056

    Gold diggers

    The GPS on STG is insane. I spent 4 hours with one just the other day for the same gift card denomination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]
    Asking 200 for qv. WTF I pass.

  14. #29055
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    Yes highly highly recommend her if you can make contact with her.
    Asking 200 for qv. WTF I pass.

  15. #29054
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForFun699  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with either of these?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia_lensi

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie

    https://tryst.link/escort/vipkristenthomasgfe

    If anyone has any recommendations in the Boston or west of Boston area for this Thursday or Friday please post or PM me?

    Thanks.
    Kristen is a very solid provider who has been entertaining a long time and still looks great for her age, solid 8 MILF. All the acronyms are present she is a PSE minus trips to the isles. I can highly recommend her been there done that a half dozen times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape