Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Sugar Baby

+ Submit Review
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1052
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #782

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are more obvious catfishing and less than truthful profiles, but I have been getting more contacts than I can handle lately.

    I am sure that most of them won't pan out in the final analysis, but more than usual are replying and some are reaching out to me. And I am nothing special.

    Discounting the probable frauds, still there seems to be more opportunities. I have my search setting out to 70 miles, so maybe that makes a big difference.

    I have one very, very solid SB now. Have a couple other good but not spectacular. Then there are several that I have not yet met.

    Either way, for me lately, Seeking has been more active and alive than usual. Just my 2 cents.
    I have to agree with you. I get on and off from time to time and for me this stint has proven to me to be very active. And, yes there are those that try to lure you in but I have found more than a handful this time that are willing to get together. My only problem is that a small fraction can actually host which is a big drawback for me because that drives the ppm up if I have to pay for a hotel room. Of the 4 or 5 that I've been talking to right now 3 of which can host and of the three I've seen 2, one of them twice. So yes I agree it's been more active than usual with some ladies actually willing to meet up, even with an old guy like me! I find if I compose more detailed messages and don't beat around the Bush, no pun intended, I get more replies. However, ya got to be able to write in complete sentences LOL.

  2. #781

    Seeking has been hotter than usual lately

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is Seeking less exciting and have fewer girls than there used to be? Seems kinda dull.
    Yes, there are more obvious catfishing and less than truthful profiles, but I have been getting more contacts than I can handle lately.

    I am sure that most of them won't pan out in the final analysis, but more than usual are replying and some are reaching out to me. And I am nothing special.

    Discounting the probable frauds, still there seems to be more opportunities. I have my search setting out to 70 miles, so maybe that makes a big difference.

    I have one very, very solid SB now. Have a couple other good but not spectacular. Then there are several that I have not yet met.

    Either way, for me lately, Seeking has been more active and alive than usual. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #780

    Am I Wrong?

    Is it me or is Seeking less exciting and have fewer girls than there used to be? Seems kinda dull.

  4. #779

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    All of them haven't been active in a week or so. They've likely have found what they're looking for or have moved on. You should focus on the ones that are active within the last 24 hours since they are still seeking or they're bots there to keep you interested.
    It has been my experience as well that you need to focus on the ones that are currently active and show some history. If it has been over a week since last activity it is likely a waste of time. I finally gave up on the Site and deleted my profile. It just became too much work.

  5. #778
    All of them haven't been active in a week or so. They've likely have found what they're looking for or have moved on. You should focus on the ones that are active within the last 24 hours since they are still seeking or they're bots there to keep you interested.

  6. #777

  7. #776

    Alessandra

    With Alessandra being back in town, and apparently with plans to stay awhile, I definitely wanted to see her again. She's been reviewed several times lately so no need to get into a lot of detail. Her place is in Cocoa Beach, a bit out of the way for me, but manageable. It's small, but very comfortable. Her body is sexy as hell and she provides a great experience! Alessandra has a great attitude, she is constantly looking to make sure you're comfortable and enjoying the time with her. My only "complaint" such as it is, it's hard to keep the time short with her! A few folks have commented on her not being a clock watcher, well, she doesn't even have a clock in the bedroom! I had to go out to the living room area and, even there, the clock is mostly obstructed! Surely a positive for most folks! I only mention it because my need to exercise extreme caution includes keeping my hobby time fairly short. As has been mentioned, her donation is higher than most, but she damn sure makes it money well spent!

  8. #775

    Alessandra

    I got the chance to spend some time with little beauty recently. Her comms and apartment are first rate. She is absolutely adorable with a personality to match. She is a pro at what she does, and I mean that in the best way. With a top notch GFE and skill set, it is all about making the date the best for you. We spent quite a bit of time together and I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't disagree with the concerns about the price, or the fact that there are a lot of choices at this level if you are willing to travel, but she is definitely upscale for Brevard IMO. I am not authorized to provide information, she is a SA girl, so please contact YoungRelax for that.

  9. #774

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more my friend. Glad you had a great experience to back up what I've been saying. I know she's pricey but like you said you get what you pay for with her and don't get short changed. You will leave completely satisfied.
    With her living here may need to pick up extra shifts, truly amazing best I have seen regardless where.

  10. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    She is just amazing! Pricey yes, but you get every cent worth. She lies with you chats in between. I was with her a good 90 min. She is just amazingly sexy and sensual just so fun to be around. Plus that body is next level unique for Brevard.
    Couldn't agree more my friend. Glad you had a great experience to back up what I've been saying. I know she's pricey but like you said you get what you pay for with her and don't get short changed. You will leave completely satisfied.

  11. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    YR think you could clear your inbox?
    Inbox is cleared. Sorry.

  12. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, those who don't know or those that are interested in seeing Alessandra she is back from her time out west! Those that saw her know the experience that she is and if you treat her well she will take good care of you. If you have her number reach out to her (it's same as before) and if you don't feel free to reach out to me and I'll pass along information with her and you can discuss details. I won't be discussing any details but you can work it out with her. She is a sexy Brazilian woman that will meet whatever desire you are looking for and will cater to your needs. Have fun guys!
    YR think you could clear your inbox?

  13. #770

    Alesandra

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, those who don't know or those that are interested in seeing Alessandra she is back from her time out west! Those that saw her know the experience that she is and if you treat her well she will take good care of you. If you have her number reach out to her (it's same as before) and if you don't feel free to reach out to me and I'll pass along information with her and you can discuss details. I won't be discussing any details but you can work it out with her. She is a sexy Brazilian woman that will meet whatever desire you are looking for and will cater to your needs. Have fun guys!
    She is just amazing! Pricey yes, but you get every cent worth. She lies with you chats in between. I was with her a good 90 min. She is just amazingly sexy and sensual just so fun to be around. Plus that body is next level unique for Brevard.

  14. #769

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, those who don't know or those that are interested in seeing Alessandra she is back from her time out west! Those that saw her know the experience that she is and if you treat her well she will take good care of you. If you have her number reach out to her (it's same as before) and if you don't feel free to reach out to me and I'll pass along information with her and you can discuss details. I won't be discussing any details but you can work it out with her. She is a sexy Brazilian woman that will meet whatever desire you are looking for and will cater to your needs. Have fun guys!
    Alessandra now has her own Incall spot! So for those of you that were on the fence about that bows your chance. She's in the cocoa beach area! Good luck fellas! Remember to bring your piggy bank if you want to see her. She's not much for games.

    Cheers!

  15. #768

    Alessandra is Back!!

    Hey guys, those who don't know or those that are interested in seeing Alessandra she is back from her time out west! Those that saw her know the experience that she is and if you treat her well she will take good care of you. If you have her number reach out to her (it's same as before) and if you don't feel free to reach out to me and I'll pass along information with her and you can discuss details. I won't be discussing any details but you can work it out with her. She is a sexy Brazilian woman that will meet whatever desire you are looking for and will cater to your needs. Have fun guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1222.jpg‎   IMG_1221.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape