Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Shier
  1. #198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    There's a button up on the ceiling (at least in my truck). Push the button and the green button turns to red.
    Many thanks for the info and for the prompt response.

  2. #197

    Gift Card Processing

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I just got a month's membership on seeking at the 33% discount, so I thought I would take the remainder of the Blackhawk Visa gift card I used and get a membership in Pimeyes so I could track down some of my POTs real identity. I went to the site and attempted to pay the $29.99 for the month, and the card was turned down. I have no idea why. Does anyone know of a particular card that does work on Pimeyes?
    I am not 100% sure but I believe the reason is that the anonymous gift cards you buy at any store for the $5 or whatever fee can only be used in the US. So if you are making a purchase on a site that uses a US-based card processor, it will work.

    But many xxx sites use foreign processors so they don't accept the US gift cards.

    Are there any mongers who have inside knowledge on this topic?

    Is there a way to use an anonymous card on sites that use international processors. Like TER, hegre, etc?

    Thanks, L.

  3. #196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what year / model Toyota you have, but just curious how the setup works in your car. Is there a menu option that you use to switch off the locator, or some other method?
    There's a button up on the ceiling (at least in my truck). Push the button and the green button turns to red.

  4. #195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    How do you turn it off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I've got the locator system in my Toyota (don't remember what they call it). I take advantage of turning it off when I'm parked in my client's parking garage. It's already disconnected because I'm underground so turning it off after parking is no big deal. I turn it back on when I get home and am parked in my own garage. It's almost to the point where be have to go out and buy a '99 Corolla for a "burner car".
    Not sure what year / model Toyota you have, but just curious how the setup works in your car. Is there a menu option that you use to switch off the locator, or some other method?

  5. #194

    Pimeyes

    I just got a month's membership on seeking at the 33% discount, so I thought I would take the remainder of the Blackhawk Visa gift card I used and get a membership in Pimeyes so I could track down some of my POTs real identity. I went to the site and attempted to pay the $29.99 for the month, and the card was turned down. I have no idea why. Does anyone know of a particular card that does work on Pimeyes?

  6. #193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    On my burner, I never have wifi on unless I am at a Starbucks using their free wifi for software updates.

    Note, I also keep the wifi off on my IRL phone anytime I am someplace I would not want it to be known I was. The attempts of the phone to connect to hot spots is a way to track a phone. And we would not want that.

    Tracking as part of modern devices is going to become a big issue. IK guys who have cars with automatic tracking in them at all times, which cannot be turned off. I have zero idea how to manage this. I am glad my 2019 vehicle does not have this.
    I've got the locator system in my Toyota (don't remember what they call it). I take advantage of turning it off when I'm parked in my client's parking garage. It's already disconnected because I'm underground so turning it off after parking is no big deal. I turn it back on when I get home and am parked in my own garage. It's almost to the point where be have to go out and buy a '99 Corolla for a "burner car".

  7. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I'd also suggest to turn off your phone's WiFi if you're setting up some adult activities while in the office. You never know if the company is doing any sort of site or text logging.
    On my burner, I never have wifi on unless I am at a Starbucks using their free wifi for software updates.

    Note, I also keep the wifi off on my IRL phone anytime I am someplace I would not want it to be known I was. The attempts of the phone to connect to hot spots is a way to track a phone. And we would not want that.

    Tracking as part of modern devices is going to become a big issue. IK guys who have cars with automatic tracking in them at all times, which cannot be turned off. I have zero idea how to manage this. I am glad my 2019 vehicle does not have this.

  8. #191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    I'd also suggest to turn off your phone's WiFi if you're setting up some adult activities while in the office. You never know if the company is doing any sort of site or text logging.

  9. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    20+ years of escorts and SB's. Burner phone's, Google number, 3 different email accounts, side business to fund the activities, and hobby bank account in my side business name with a PO Box address. All of that work and I tripped over the hotel rewards program. Here's how it happened: I always use a 3rd party website to book rooms (predominantly Hotels.com, sometimes Dayuse). Of course, you have to check-in with real I'd. Last fall after an evening of dinning and drinking, my SB made a comment as I checked into a hotel about getting rewards points. Apparently the hotel desk agent connected my real name to my account and credited me with not only that nights stay, but also 2 subsequent stays.

    Had no clue until wifey made a few reservations for travel and noticed the "unusual activity" for our home city. Friendly fire!

    Hopefully this helps some of you avoid this trap!
    Hotel systems are so intricate these days, I just have the girl book the room and I reimburse her for it.

  10. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I use ProtonMail for my burner email address. With a ProtonMail email address, you also get storage space on ProtonDrive, which is where I keep my SB files. I actually have a folder on ProtonDrive for each SB. My login credentials to ProtonMail and ProtonDrive (same login and password) are known only to me. Nothing is written down, anywhere. With this method, I don't have a USB drive to lose or which can be hacked with enough effort. Also, after a period of inactivity (1 year IIRC), the ProtonDrive data is deleted.
    A very valid approach is yours. Mine has a greater convenience factor for me. This jump drive is one of dozens around my office, it would be surprising anyone would pick it out to peruse, and it is locked w / a password. I also like a jump drive over alternatives because one blow w / a hammer and down the toilet makes that evidence go completely away.

    I do like having my own 'hall of fame' though, to keep me warm when I am really old (instead of just old like now) and can't bang girls anymore.

  11. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    20+ years of escorts and SB's. Burner phone's, Google number, 3 different email accounts, side business to fund the activities, and hobby bank account in my side business name with a PO Box address. All of that work and I tripped over the hotel rewards program. Here's how it happened: I always use a 3rd party website to book rooms (predominantly Hotels.com, sometimes Dayuse). Of course, you have to check-in with real I'd. Last fall after an evening of dinning and drinking, my SB made a comment as I checked into a hotel about getting rewards points. Apparently the hotel desk agent connected my real name to my account and credited me with not only that nights stay, but also 2 subsequent stays.

    Had no clue until wifey made a few reservations for travel and noticed the "unusual activity" for our home city. Friendly fire!

    Hopefully this helps some of you avoid this trap!
    Sorry you had that befall you. I once had something similar, didn't lead to discovery. However, the only foolproof way to avoid this is to have the girl get the room. I do this routinely. In fact, I pretty much won't see a SB who can't do this for me. That and my schedule (work hours only) pretty much cuts out a large swath of POTs. However, I have scored many desirable girls and women, I honestly don't think it has impeded my sugaring much. So it will continue to be my policy.

  12. #187

    Hotel Rewards

    20+ years of escorts and SB's. Burner phone's, Google number, 3 different email accounts, side business to fund the activities, and hobby bank account in my side business name with a PO Box address. All of that work and I tripped over the hotel rewards program. Here's how it happened: I always use a 3rd party website to book rooms (predominantly Hotels.com, sometimes Dayuse). Of course, you have to check-in with real I'd. Last fall after an evening of dinning and drinking, my SB made a comment as I checked into a hotel about getting rewards points. Apparently the hotel desk agent connected my real name to my account and credited me with not only that nights stay, but also 2 subsequent stays.

    Had no clue until wifey made a few reservations for travel and noticed the "unusual activity" for our home city. Friendly fire!

    Hopefully this helps some of you avoid this trap!

  13. #186

    Info Accumulation

    I use ProtonMail for my burner email address. With a ProtonMail email address, you also get storage space on ProtonDrive, which is where I keep my SB files. I actually have a folder on ProtonDrive for each SB. My login credentials to ProtonMail and ProtonDrive (same login and password) are known only to me. Nothing is written down, anywhere. With this method, I don't have a USB drive to lose or which can be hacked with enough effort. Also, after a period of inactivity (1 year IIRC), the ProtonDrive data is deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I keep a jump drive that has all of the info I can possibly glean from web searching, I am pretty skillful at it. There is very little upside to revealing to her you know something about her other than what she has given up. You only do that when the relationship part has already broken down, and you are merely aiming for self-preservation.

  14. #185

    Facial rec +

    We all need to periodically check any photos we are supplying to candidate women we are trying to see to be certain they don't hit on our IRL identities. I check two sites, facecheck. I'd and pimeyes.com. Are there any new ones that have popped up that we need to add to the list to check?

    On the topic of getting intel about women we are seeing, I also feel this is something we must do only as insurance for ourselves. We keep the info in our back pocket in case things go south w / the lady, we can pull it out as a counterbalance to any threats she might make toward ourselves. If she knows you have gotten info about her that she herself has not provided, I think the most common reaction would be for her to freak out and think you were some sort of stalker.

    I keep a jump drive that has all of the info I can possibly glean from web searching, I am pretty skillful at it. There is very little upside to revealing to her you know something about her other than what she has given up. You only do that when the relationship part has already broken down, and you are merely aiming for self-preservation.

  15. #184

    The most important part of OPSEC

    Is to fucking trust no-one.

    A while back I was DM'ing with another board member about a provider I was seeing. This board member had a long and varied posting history and did not appear to be a shill, but they were the one that introduced this provider to USASG. The board member was very careless with DM'ing and, at one point, even disclosed their real name. One day we shared graphic details about the provider and the very next day I was blocked and ghosted by that provider.

    I later learned that the board member and the provider were long time BFF's. I can only conclude the board member was feeding the provider this information.

    During this time frame there were many other instances where, on a return visit, a provider confronted me with direct quotes from my posts. These were all indy's with direct contact numbers and not agencies or ACS's. Hell in one instance, a AMP provider was fired the day after I posted about her. I found out the following day when I returned for a repeat visit. Another provider there told me a customer had written that she did bad things during a massage and the owner fired her. It's not a great leap to infer that someone with access to the board was clueing in these providers. I used to believe that most all providers read the board but now I am not so sure.

    Now I assume that anything I say here will be publicly distributed to interested parties. Since then I have not posted any graphic details about the providers I care about or care to repeat. I went to the Spy Museum years ago and I one thing I remember is "Trust No-one".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape