Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 10284
-
06-11-24 19:20 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 367According to Facebook she died twice. And is trying to get her next chapter off the ground. I wish her the best, oh and she has a $50 per month onlyfans. She will probably start posting again idk.
Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:07 #8033Senior Member

Posts: 1015Is this one new?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/133255443362
I can't tell if I've seen this one advertise before, any info?
-
06-11-24 08:14 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 97Blb number shut off?
Anyone know if she got a new number? I used to be able to message her real phone even if it was turned off but now it's saying messages not sent. I was in contact with her up until very recently so I'm wondering if it's just me.
-
06-10-24 18:00 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 200Rene the cookie lady
Anyone heard from her lately? I lost her number when my phone took a shit. Last I heard she was retired but has done that a few times over the years. I figure with prices being what they are she might be back to work. PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
06-10-24 15:39 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 640What's her problem
-
06-09-24 15:08 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 1015Rates
Honestly, I ask for rates. They usually ask how long you looking for or what you looking for. I reply "SS BBBJ with covered FS" meaning I want about 15-20 minutes of time with a bare blowjob to start followed by protected intercourse. They should reply with a price and I reply with something like "thanks, I only have this much money to play with today, but maybe some other time" from there they can say come over or they can counter offer or they can tell me to fuck off or they can block my ass. I really don't care at that point. I never beg or argue. If they don’t bite I move on or maybe try again in the future
Originally Posted by NewbTube23
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 13:44 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 63True! But sometimes you want what you want! I'm fairly new to this hobby and don't do it often because of prices, but as you can see mfs go pay it's not going to stop!!
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
How do you negotiate with a sp you've never seen? I'll take all negotiation advice frfr.
-
06-09-24 12:06 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree, I'm glad I have a regular that treats me right.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 09:53 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 1015$$$
Damn, you guys really paying too much and ruining it for us regular guys. Ffs it's not like she's staying in some penthouse suite in Manhattan. Besides, she has no curves. I don’t see the big appeal to justify those prices
-
06-09-24 08:50 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 36Way to much to pay, no pussy worth that much money. Also to young.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 07:34 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 155Sydney
Add me to the list of people that can confirm: cute, thin, easy to talk to, active, not cheap.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/723641557063
Originally Posted by NewbTube23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 23:01 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 63https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...-/728184135173
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
This is her!! She is a true spinner!! Pretty cool girl. She does get into it although I believe it's an act!! Still makes the experience better! Kitty wet and good, BBBJ was nice too! Commms are good for the most part but she might ghost you! Just keep trying LOL. She's not cheap $. 5 ss, $$ hhr, $$$ hr. She does have a bb option as well if you want that!
-
06-08-24 21:28 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 1015Sydney
Who is Sydney? Does she have an ad? Rates?
Originally Posted by Aurongzeb
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 14:53 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 69Sydney
Was finally able to hook up with Sydney today. Everything TallYankee said is true. She's a hot little spinner that really puts in the effort to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Makes you feel at home and honestly gets into her work. I'll repeat every chance I get.
-
06-07-24 12:35 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 1015Lol
I'm a 15 minute man! LOL.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






