Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 17946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14856

    It's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I saw this add for Vivian: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...per-31220.html.

    Does anyone have any experience?
    There are the same ads up in most big cities.

  2. #14855

    Vivian. Any info

    I saw this add for Vivian: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...per-31220.html.

    Does anyone have any experience?

  3. #14854

    CC is coming to town

    CC will be arriving at check-in on Thursday and Departing at Checkout on Friday.

  4. #14853

    Hope-no links

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    Any current links for Hope?
    There are no links. You have to go thru Dick Cedarmore to schedule with her.

  5. #14852

    Well hello

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Nope, set something up twice and she went dark at appointment time. I saw her sister though, decent body, nice with pretty good skills. $$ hr and Hello showed up to the room in middle of visit and I thought about inviting her for duo but was still a little put off by being ghosted LOL.
    Thanks! I texted her this morning she responded then went dark. Sounds familiar.

    Is this her sister, Diamond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/706202010271

  6. #14851

    Well Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/038783431710
    Nope, set something up twice and she went dark at appointment time. I saw her sister though, decent body, nice with pretty good skills. $$ hr and Hello showed up to the room in middle of visit and I thought about inviting her for duo but was still a little put off by being ghosted LOL.

  7. #14850

    Well Hello

    Anyone have any luck with this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/038783431710

  8. #14849
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give you all a heads up. I spoke to Dick and Hope is planning on coming to Lexington next week.
    Any current links for Hope?

  9. #14848

    Hope-coming next week

    I wanted to give you all a heads up. I spoke to Dick and Hope is planning on coming to Lexington next week.

  10. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any videos you've made with local providers and want to trade? PM if you have something.
    I wish.

    But if you care to share.

  11. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/961590087315

    Kasey is skin and bones! Cheeks sucked in and no meat at all. I knew right away that she was on crack. Wish I'd told her that I left my fee in the car, but I didn't. Man, I'm kicking myself in the back side for not nothing doing what I was thinking and leave. Her fees were crazy. 240 hh and 320 hr told I couldn't do that. Less than 2 minutes she lowered her fees to 180 hh and 260 hr. That right there should have been my warning signal. But I didn't catch it.

    And her roommate is just the opposite overweight and not that good looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/910686189147

    I know they were roommates because you see one you see the other right beside each other.

    Thank goodness when Kasey said that if I didn't want to pay her fee that she had another that I might be interested in. I most definitely would have walked out!! I can't believe that they would run those pictures that aren't even close to what they look like in person..
    Good catch! Sadly that kind of sucks in that the girls in the pics looked nice. I guess this is why you are supposed to ask for a pic up front holding a toothbrush?

    I guess this is also why you do not pre-pay unless you know them.

  12. #14845

    No where near what they look like!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/961590087315

    Kasey is skin and bones! Cheeks sucked in and no meat at all. I knew right away that she was on crack. Wish I'd told her that I left my fee in the car, but I didn't. Man, I'm kicking myself in the back side for not nothing doing what I was thinking and leave. Her fees were crazy. 240 hh and 320 hr told I couldn't do that. Less than 2 minutes she lowered her fees to 180 hh and 260 hr. That right there should have been my warning signal. But I didn't catch it.

    And her roommate is just the opposite overweight and not that good looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/910686189147

    I know they were roommates because you see one you see the other right beside each other.

    Thank goodness when Kasey said that if I didn't want to pay her fee that she had another that I might be interested in. I most definitely would have walked out!! I can't believe that they would run those pictures that aren't even close to what they look like in person.

    You can bet I'll sure as hell will walk out if this ever happens to me again!! I hope this saves some of you the trouble of not wasting your time on these two.

  13. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any videos you've made with local providers and want to trade? PM if you have something.
    I have some. I also have some Dropboxes and google photo links.

  14. #14843

    A few

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any videos you've made with local providers and want to trade? PM if you have something.
    I have a few but who do you have.

  15. #14842
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    So this might be an odd question, but the first time contacting a person on a site do you text them or call them?

    If you text them, what do you say? I have tried just sending a "hi" or a "Are you still in Lex" kind of message to see if they respond. So far with almost every attempt it has been nothing silence. I'd hate to start off with anything specific since I have no idea who is at the other end and I don't have a burner phone.

    Any expert advice would be appreciated.
    Generally I send something like:

    "Hi, saw your ad in Lexington, what are you asking for your time today, incall (or out, or CV) preferred, thanks!" Then a first name, age, and race as basic descriptors of myself. Usually, that elicits the information to know if I want to go forward with trying to meet someone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape