Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 27817
-
06-18-24 17:28 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 2184Seems too good to be true. I would wait until I see some legit reviews from people I trust before taking the plunge. But I am just more risk averse these days. Does not seem real to me.
Originally Posted by Lepora
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 17:12 #24216Regular Member

Posts: 12AntoninaVenji
Has anyone seen AntoninaVenji (Candy) on the other site?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...avenji.632528/
Over text she is agreeable to topic but something about the review and her flexibility on donations sketches me out.
-
06-18-24 17:04 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 2931Ouch that is some spendy pussy.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 16:36 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 1018An extra 300 $.
Originally Posted by BBenthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 15:00 #24213Regular Member

Posts: 21Going to see Joey Adams this week
Anything I should keep in mind when visiting?
-
06-18-24 14:35 #24212Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah I did) I was not anticipated that much of messages LOL. An update, on that, apparently she changed her plan and she will be in the area in few weeks. I'll respond to you folks that are interested once she confirmed exact time and location.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 08:19 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 114BBFS stripper list
Strippers are sex workers, who-res, why not share the names in this forum, they also provide at inflated prices.
-
06-17-24 19:33 #24210Senior Member

Posts: 511Right. And his response to me was something like, "She is maybe going to be in Bellevue and might be Russian or Ukranian and BB xra 100 with test results".
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 19:05 #24209Senior Member

Posts: 267NinaBubbles
Does NinaBubbles have someone texcting for her or does she do all her texting and such?
-
06-17-24 18:06 #24208Senior Member

Posts: 300Oh yes. Yes, she does.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 17:53 #24207Senior Member

Posts: 282Miss Bizness
Does Miss Bizness belong here?
-
06-17-24 17:04 #24206Senior Member

Posts: 67You just committed yourself to receive an apocalyptic amount of PMs LOL.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 16:45 #24205Senior Member

Posts: 2931She is a gym hottie, any upcharge.
Originally Posted by Arfq84
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 16:08 #24204Senior Member

Posts: 59Looking for hobbies
One of the provider I've seen her regularly is hosting private sessions this week or weekend and asked me to share information here. BB is one the table. If you are curious about it, send me a private message for details.
-
06-17-24 15:18 #24203Regular Member

Posts: 14Belongs here
Belindalove on tna.











Reply With Quote





