Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12558

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

    Any good or bad reviews of this one??
    She's been discussed fairly recently if you go look:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3686564

  2. #12557

    Izzy

    https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98

    Any good or bad reviews of this one??

  3. #12556

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a shot? How big is she compared to pics?
    I have seen her a few times, as choices on the east side are somewhat slim. Her pics are accurate, she just knows how to take them. She's large, but in my opinion, sexy as hell. And well worth the visit. Great head, clean and tasty pussy, enjoys what she is doing, very friendly, and safe location.

  4. #12555
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    No name in the ad, and "Latina MILF" didn't get me much in the search results. I don't recognize the face, but I'm not usually looking for her age group either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/994929986002

    Number ends in 065.
    If she agrees to see you she wants a picture for her safety I never send any personal info for my safety. Best to pass on her.

  5. #12554

    Queen petty

    If any of you were thinking of trying her I would avoid her like the plague. She is now offering duo's with Candy Carrie and we all know what a thief she is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171474194
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 516da0947400a89c059d5402ce6b2fea_f.jpg‎   504086ff729ed350e95a1f0d723915fc_f.jpg‎  

  6. #12553
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a shot? How big is she compared to pics?
    I can not get her to respond.

  7. #12552

    Something Different

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan1966  [View Original Post]
    She is on LC with good reviews. Am thinking about checking her out. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139082049.
    Did you give her a shot? How big is she compared to pics?

  8. #12551
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Guess its been some years now since the one time I visited her. Nothing great enough to tempt me back. Uninspiring BJ and had to start out slow for the CFS until she got comfortable enough for somewhat avg intensity fucking. Definitely not one you can take to pound town.

    She's managed to hang around in the motels longer than most, but clearing showing the miles. She plumped up a bit during lockdown based on her ads pics and seems to have trimmed back down. There are versions of these pics on her LC and Tryst ads. Forum software is downsizing them a lot from the more high res tryst ad, but you can still clearly see all the bruises and scarring on her legs. Even with a tan and relatively low lighting these would be hard to hide. Is the room pretty dark when you guys are visiting and you don't notice these?
    You Should off been around back in 2015-2017.

    When she was regularly staying at the Beechmont motel.

    I barebacked her more then a few times in those times an she rode dick like a champ. Hell she even let me cip 3 or 4 during those yrs.

    Only bad thing about her is the huge hemorrhoid in her ass which I believe is still there till this day.

    She is self conscious of it an that's why no ass play of any kind is allowed.

  9. #12550
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    First I know all about how she rips people off. I had some time and decided to see if I could waist some of her time. I contacted her and asked about rates and and things she might offer. So I started telling her things I wanted to do that I knew would because of how kinky they were. I would take my time responding to her reply's. And after texting back and forth for about 50 minuets I said okay let's do this. She comes back and says well I need you to cash app me $70. I said what for she said well I to get everything ready. I said well I expect you to cash app me $100. I said it seems like every time I try and set this up when I get to the escorts place she either ghosts me or is not the person she claims to be. And I am tired of wasting my time and gas for nothing. And I said you will get it back plus the donation when we are done playing. She just blew up with me and called me everything in the book. And of course after that first rant I blocked her number for texts and calls. I must say that was fun.
    Not going to lie.

    She is a total ***** an definitely scams ribs an rips people off an has been since she worked out of Evandale.

    Not going to lie I have 2 buddies who also frequently play in the hobby.

    An we all take turns wasting her time regularly once a week.

    Don't judge me. She deserves it.

  10. #12549
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    The Infamous no-fly-zone Springdale, but her location is not near the sleezy no-tels but near a popular chili establishment.
    That's Sharonville not Springdale.

    I know it well I worked down the street for 3 1/2 yrs at a warehouse that was walking distance a few yrs ago LOL.

  11. #12548
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    What general area of town does BTOB Katie work out of?
    She usually uses 1 of three spots.

    A motel in middle of Sharonville by the tracks.

    Her crib in Lockland.

    And sometime a motel and blue ash.

  12. #12547

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you're talking about Katie BTOB and me? And I can't think of anybody else here that actually harps about it whenever she comes up. Kuddi comes to mind mentioning it dismissively in his replies to other reports, about how he used to bareback her back in the day, for a fraction of the price etc.

    My posts are usually replies to others thinking about seeing her and how my experience wasn't worth repeating. Like you said too many NOs and not enough enthusiasm. That was less than 6 years ago, maybe 3 to 5 years ago. And her legs definitely didn't look like they do in these pics now, or I would have walked right back out.
    Last time I saw her was about 2 years ago. I agree about her legs. They were fine when I saw her, but they obviously aren't now.

  13. #12546

    Mis-remembering

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Full Disclaimer: I have seen her. Pretty sure I reviewed her? Anyways, if not, she was pretty and does have nice perky naturals but she's weirdly pudgy in places. She wasn't as dolled up in her pics, had a list of "No's", and a clock watcher like a mofo. I would never see her again Incall. But if she ever did outcall I might, *might*, give her a ring.

    What's with you and whenever she is mentioned harping on her suspected drug use?

    She may be into light stuff but never in the history from people, family, and rock stars have I ever seen someone do hard drugs and stay looking healthy facially, mentally, physically, emotionally. It always spirals out of control and into their life. Backed by reviews after looking it, her pics are still legit, her attitude is still hit or miss (shocker) and she hasn't burned anyone badly or in any numbers. And it was 6 years ago or more when I saw her. Statistically impossible for her to be hard drugged up and herself up.
    Are you sure you're talking about Katie BTOB and me? And I can't think of anybody else here that actually harps about it whenever she comes up. Kuddi comes to mind mentioning it dismissively in his replies to other reports, about how he used to bareback her back in the day, for a fraction of the price etc.

    My posts are usually replies to others thinking about seeing her and how my experience wasn't worth repeating. Like you said too many NOs and not enough enthusiasm. That was less than 6 years ago, maybe 3 to 5 years ago. And her legs definitely didn't look like they do in these pics now, or I would have walked right back out.

  14. #12545

    Meghan

    Does anyone happen to have Meghan's digits that they can share? One fellow monger offered them up awhile ago but hasn't got back to me after several dms. It would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #12544

    Katie BTOB

    I don't have edit capabilities (I'm on the watch list I guess forever) so my point is that I wanted to include is I think we should reading if she's doing better, same, or in decline at which time that habit would be wholly pertinent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape