Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5636
-
06-22-24 10:36 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 30Western burbs
It would be great if you can share intel on this place. PM me if you are willing to share.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 05:58 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 434What's up Mass. Haven't been to Vadnais for a minute now. How was the experience.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 21:34 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 503Anybody know what place W is referring to? Tried pm but full inbox.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
Mia at Maple in Vadnais Heights is best in town right now imo. Pm me for more details how it went.
-
06-19-24 16:16 #4028Regular Member

Posts: 14Who give the best
OK who give the best hardest message. There was a really good girl and Gillian but she's gone now. Soo I love a hard message.
-
06-18-24 13:46 #4027Banned Member

Posts: 221This is exactly what I hate about being a regular here and other places. Same dumb ass routine that leads to the same routine finish. Wish there were many other places that offered better experiences. I don't want to drive 2 hrs to get a 1 hr massage. The drive back always sucks. I dislike independents since almost all of them here in MN think they're worth $400 now.
Originally Posted by BusterRon
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 10:23 #4026Banned Member

Posts: 91Massage Escape
I think when the spot first opened it was Massage Escape and they just never changed the sign. Relax Oasis (at least was) printed on the door and I know they used to dba Violet Massage and Imperial before that. Curious about a new spot near by. That's my hood so I'm through there quite a bit. Relax Oasis used to be my main spot but lately the massage part has been pointless. Light touch or medium but tbh I usually get bored with it where other places at least I can enjoy some therapeutic muscle work before flipping.
Originally Posted by HazyDavy
[View Original Post]
Goddamn though I wish every spot had the futon style tables they use. Only places I know of with those type of tables are them and New Eden and I am still avoiding the latter after my last experience of getting shorted on the time, a lousy finish, and arguing over the tip. I'm sure I'll think with the wrong head and end up there again someday.
-
06-18-24 06:35 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 207Relax
Noticed that the Relax Oasis is now Massage Escape the other day and a new place I believe opened a couple of blocks away.
Originally Posted by BusterRon
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 16:40 #4024Banned Member

Posts: 91Ri Sheng
Fka Jin's.
Hit this place up the other day when my regular joints were busy. My experience here is that typically they do a decent massage and are not very enthusiastic about the ending which means it can feel rushed. Sometimes they are cool with touching. The worst part of this last visit though is they had made some food and the garlic fish sauce smell was overwhelming. Hoping that's a rare thing. I like their location being a quiet office type area, but they are still my 4th or 5th option.
Haven't been posting much lately since nothing has been seeming to change much down on my side of town. I miss the old BP days when you could figure out when new joints opened up without happening to drive by them. Anyone have a trick for knowing when new joints are available other than on this forum?
-
06-16-24 23:03 #4023Regular Member

Posts: 2I too am wondering about this location as well.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
Pm would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
06-14-24 09:47 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 159If you please.
I too am wondering about this location as well.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
Pm would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-13-24 23:02 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 51Tough crowd.
Originally Posted by McZrt
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 18:36 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 30Sent you a DM
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 16:42 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 40Flower
I'd take you're word for it but feel I must investigate. Not familiar with this location, could you DM me with the info?
Originally Posted by TheMongR
[View Original Post]
TiA.
-
06-13-24 13:38 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 30Double this
Helen & Hanna are attractive. Michelle is not as attractive as others but provides an excellent service. I've seen all 3.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 13:22 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 185Attractive
Helen, Hanna and Michelle at Flower are attractive.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




