Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22761
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Says she's located NW Milwaukee. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/894670486857
    I was tempted but everything covered. Ain't gunna happen.

  2. #22760

    No not Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    4-6 months ago I think she went by the name Gem or Molly. Search both names and see what comes up. I'm too lazy right now to do it! LOL.
    I appreciate the try but this girl is in the falls, only does BBBJ nothing else. Anybody else have any info?

  3. #22759

    Aahhh

    Yeah, that is what's in Memphis too. Or they are grossly overweight.

    It would be nice to find a normal lady to chill with while in town.

    Traveling 300 days out of the year is for the birds.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Almost all of these thin providers are addicts so their asses are flat and have scabs or bruises.

    I haven't seen the initials GFE reviewed on here in a long time.

    Maybe try Ms. Rican on Skip. I think I've seen good reviews on her.

  4. #22758
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Says she's located NW Milwaukee. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/894670486857
    I just saw her the other day. She's very sweet, good looking, and has a great body. I never felt rushed and she didn't have an issue with taking me for the full hour. Most other petite ladies would get sore or need breaks every 15-30 minutes.

  5. #22757

    Thin and a nice ass

    Almost all of these thin providers are addicts so their asses are flat and have scabs or bruises.

    I haven't seen the initials GFE reviewed on here in a long time.

    Maybe try Ms. Rican on Skip. I think I've seen good reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Business has me in town this month, staying in West Allis.

    Do you guys have an ATF or UTR fave you wouldn't mind recommending?

    I like ladies on the tinner side, more affectionate GFE type, and nice asses.

    I appreciate you guys & thanks in advance!

    Feel free to PM me.

  6. #22756

    Gem?

    4-6 months ago I think she went by the name Gem or Molly. Search both names and see what comes up. I'm too lazy right now to do it! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MIke444  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Any good? Been out of the game for years, a little hesitant now, seems nothing like it was 8 years ago.

  7. #22755

    Hey guys

    Business has me in town this month, staying in West Allis.

    Do you guys have an ATF or UTR fave you wouldn't mind recommending?

    I like ladies on the tinner side, more affectionate GFE type, and nice asses.

    I appreciate you guys & thanks in advance!

    Feel free to PM me.

  8. #22754

    Hey guys

    Business has me in town this month, staying in West Allis.

    Do you guys have an ATF or UTR fave you wouldn't mind recommending?

    I like ladies on the tinner side, more affectionate GFE type, and nice asses.

    I appreciate you guys & thanks in advance!

    Feel free to PM me.

  9. #22753

    Any info on this one?

    Is she legit? Any good? Been out of the game for years, a little hesitant now, seems nothing like it was 8 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2858.jpg‎  

  10. #22752

    Hard to tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone of you have seen her and how it went?
    Your screenshot cut off the title / name and no number showing so hard to know who it is.

  11. #22751

    Anyone seen her?

    I was wondering if anyone of you have seen her and how it went?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8538.jpg‎  

  12. #22750

    That's her

    I've been in contact. She's back but the prices she wants is too steep for me. I'll wait for the specials if there is any.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]

  13. #22749
    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]
    Ft Mom is reviewed as Ashely recently. Search "bored" or "ashley".

  14. #22748

    MS Fiji

    Anyone seen Ms Fiji who posts often?

  15. #22747

    Ft Mom?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    QV BBBJ was agreed on so off to her incall I went. I get the balls to walk up to her house as she is standing at the door. No teeth and the picks are 6+ years old. I tell her the old story of I forgot the money in the car and she asks why I'm leaving like she's heard that line plenty of times.

    What happened to the MILF Ashley? She posted on STG for one day and then vanished again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/789714614948
    You talking about this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...m/551833236890.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape