Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22751

    Any info on this one?

    Is she legit? Any good? Been out of the game for years, a little hesitant now, seems nothing like it was 8 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2858.jpg‎  

  2. #22750

    Hard to tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone of you have seen her and how it went?
    Your screenshot cut off the title / name and no number showing so hard to know who it is.

  3. #22749

    Anyone seen her?

    I was wondering if anyone of you have seen her and how it went?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8538.jpg‎  

  4. #22748

    That's her

    I've been in contact. She's back but the prices she wants is too steep for me. I'll wait for the specials if there is any.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]

  5. #22747
    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]
    Ft Mom is reviewed as Ashely recently. Search "bored" or "ashley".

  6. #22746

    MS Fiji

    Anyone seen Ms Fiji who posts often?

  7. #22745

    Ft Mom?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    QV BBBJ was agreed on so off to her incall I went. I get the balls to walk up to her house as she is standing at the door. No teeth and the picks are 6+ years old. I tell her the old story of I forgot the money in the car and she asks why I'm leaving like she's heard that line plenty of times.

    What happened to the MILF Ashley? She posted on STG for one day and then vanished again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/789714614948
    You talking about this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...m/551833236890.

  8. #22744
    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    No, not that one. The one you are thinking of is a big woman. This one is not.
    Ya the crazy one that gets mad, she'll be waiting in doggy style and you just enter the place then enter her LOL, I called the number I have and no answer but number working, I haven't seen her for a few years probably not too attractive anymore.

  9. #22743

    Off of 94

    Yes there was the thicker crazy one out there which was reported to have passed on. There was another one out in that area that would post for a short time (1 HR?) about her being bent over and when you walk in you just do her doggy and leave. I think some said she was watching tv or playing vidoes. I haven't heard about her on here for quite some time.

  10. #22742

    She was in the most wanted list

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/445088577701

    Stay away. Plenty of problems with the law.

  11. #22741

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the crazy blonde cat lady that used to change her name every week and say "Oconomowoc, right off I-94"? Her house was musty and smelled like cats but she had nice tits and a very edible snatch. If this is the one I think she fell off the face of the planet. Haven't seen her ad in a year or two.

    - Hayness.
    She passed away 11/30/23. Always enjoyed the tits!

  12. #22740
    No, not that one. The one you are thinking of is a big woman. This one is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the crazy blonde cat lady that used to change her name every week and say "Oconomowoc, right off I-94"? Her house was musty and smelled like cats but she had nice tits and a very edible snatch. If this is the one I think she fell off the face of the planet. Haven't seen her ad in a year or two.

    - Hayness.

  13. #22739
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the crazy blonde cat lady that used to change her name every week and say "Oconomowoc, right off I-94"? Her house was musty and smelled like cats but she had nice tits and a very edible snatch. If this is the one I think she fell off the face of the planet. Haven't seen her ad in a year or two..
    I saw her once over ten years ago, probably would never use the term "edible snatch" to describe her.

    Yes it was posted that she passed away.

  14. #22738
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the crazy blonde cat lady that used to change her name every week and say "Oconomowoc, right off I-94"? Her house was musty and smelled like cats but she had nice tits and a very edible snatch. If this is the one I think she fell off the face of the planet. Haven't seen her ad in a year or two.

    - Hayness.
    I think someone posted in this forum that she had passed away last year?

  15. #22737

    Right off I-94?

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Is Nicole (I think that was her name) still around? I know she was crazy but it was also fun in the dark room.

    I have not seen her mentioned for a while.
    Are you talking about the crazy blonde cat lady that used to change her name every week and say "Oconomowoc, right off I-94"? Her house was musty and smelled like cats but she had nice tits and a very edible snatch. If this is the one I think she fell off the face of the planet. Haven't seen her ad in a year or two.

    - Hayness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape