Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 37347
-
05-08-24 05:25 #31707Senior Member

Posts: 246No
No, it reads " kiss the asshole ", no licking involved.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
And no l have not been.
-
05-07-24 21:39 #31706Senior Member

Posts: 105Massage breeze
Hello everyone, has anyone been to the oasis hot tubs with breeze?
I am interested in knowing how it went.
You can pm me if you would rather answer that way.
Thank you.
Del.
-
05-07-24 17:59 #31705Senior Member

Posts: 926Novi Natural Health
Anybody? The ads on bedpage say "lick your asshole". Not joking.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:05 #31704Senior Member

Posts: 65I gave up on this one. She's got about 50% cancellation rate. In many cases, the cancelaltion happens 10 minutes before the appt when you've already arrived.
Originally Posted by Geralda
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 13:44 #31703Senior Member

Posts: 102It's a wonderful world
Around once a month I visit the always delightful Lisa in Commerce. It's a wonderful world indeed.
-
05-07-24 13:04 #31702Senior Member

Posts: 104A M New Girls
I went to see Wei Wei and she was gone. I did have a super visit with Emma, who had arrived a few days earlier. I also saw Mimi. She was new as well. Great place. The girls are always beautiful.
Originally Posted by ElectricEyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 09:34 #31701Senior Member

Posts: 347A c
For you big boob guys, Coco at AllCare has some natural big uns. Short, cute face, long hair, just a wee bit thick below but looks good. Friendly too.
-
05-07-24 09:05 #31700Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks!
Thanks! This was the one I thought after I initially hit send.
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:44 #31699Senior Member

Posts: 33Where and how was the location?
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 16:59 #31698Senior Member

Posts: 119https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...743635161.html
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the link.
-
05-06-24 16:50 #31697Senior Member

Posts: 157Do you have the CL link?
Appreciate the report. Curious to see the link because I've seen about 3 to 4 ads for black female massage providers?
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 15:10 #31696Senior Member

Posts: 89Uhh. Try bizapedia. Not sure how up to date their info is, but clearly 1717, all care, AM, all green, and green rose are all connected in some way.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 14:12 #31695Senior Member

Posts: 926Bella
I'm pretty sure someone was certain it was just a financial oversight and everything will be back up and running in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Radb666
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 13:58 #31694Senior Member

Posts: 293I was driving by there yesterday morning and it looks it's open, I didn't see the seal.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 13:45 #31693Regular Member

Posts: 58 star update
Anyone been to 8 Star lately? I'm thinking of heading that way on my day off this week but haven't seen a ton of reports as of late. Also what's my best bet on timing? Earlier the better to not get disturbed?









Reply With Quote





