Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4437
-
06-25-24 07:14 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 123Mia at Eastern
I went down for some much needed relaxation after a week long family vacation. Arrived early and drew Mia. She is a pleaser, perfect body, good communication, very sexy. Standard donation for this location plus the hour fee. Headed into the shower I saw another girl fully nude entering a room with one of you fine gentlemen in it. She was super cute, really nice hips and a wide thigh gap. Very skinny and probably younger than Mia. Maybe late 20's early 30's. She giggled and said hello to me as we passed by.
Table shower was lots of TUMA and BBBJ. Her body slide was one of the best I have had, almost had me busting right there. Back in the room we went straight to the action. Lots more BBBJ, DATY, then the cover was put on for the final act.
After we were finished she offered a massage to finish out the hour, Did some amazing back walking and really worked out my vacation knots. She "jokingly" offered a second pop at the very end, but I didn't think I could muster the energy for that so I declined. I had brought extra cash (as I have started to do recently) in the hopes of a second girl showing up wanting to join, but this did not happen even though I heard the other gentlemen leave and no one else arrive. Would have loved to meet the other girl as she seemed very playful and bubbly. Mia was more of your calm, relaxed attitude (which could have been because that is how I was feeling). An outstanding provider for sure though.
Overall I have never had a bad experience at Eastern, It is slightly more than an hour drive for me, but the 4 or 5 times I have been here have all been exceptional. Each girl was fun, flirty, sexy, and worth the drive. It just feels like a very comfortable, casual atmosphere with the girls freely walking around naked and focused on making sure their mongers are taken care of. It is my go to spot now as nothing closer to my house compares.
Stay safe gents.
Rick.
-
06-24-24 17:18 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 219All the reviews makes it seem legit.
Originally Posted by Gooch
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 16:44 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 68514880 Tam Tr
I think that spot was a physical therapy facility not long ago. I actually went there for PT, but was disappointed with the result. I just assumed it was legit because of that.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 19:56 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 119Yep, I stopped by to see was working and chatted with them (no services) and I agree I am 90% positive she is not new despite her saying she is. I think I saw her a couple times in 2022 under a different name because I remember she had the exact same body, and her attitude wasn't great. First time she was friendly enough, second time she got upset and argued about $. 5 tip for 30 min. Not sure why they keep saying their girls are new when they aren't but they were pretty slow and I even told them I saw her before and they kept insisting she was new.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 17:53 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 219Info on provider?
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 16:36 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 390Your inbox is full
No surprise. LOL just wanted to say thanks for the post. Never knew this place existed.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 09:41 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 123Mia at Eastern and Emily at Mead
Any idea on when Mia will be rotating out of Eastern and Emily out of Mead. I want to see if I can swing a visit to both before they go. Also, any info on the other girls currently in residence at these locations? There is always the possibility my target girl is busy. I know (for the most part) any girl at Eastern is usually a solid choice, but I have never been to Mead. Reports have me interested for sure.
Thanks for the info.
Rick.
On a side note, I got to experience Lucky before she left. Reports do not do her justice. She is easily top 2 or 3 providers I have had the pleasure of spending an hour with. Just an amazing experience. Communication was outstanding and she just hit all the marks. When she returns, if you haven't had the chance, you really need to see her atleast once.
-
06-21-24 06:53 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 132I stopped in once and a mamasan with frumpy clothes was working. Do they have more attractive talent hidden in back?
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 19:59 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 186TOFTT North Port AMP
So I haven't seen any reports on the new AMP in North Port at 14880 Tamiami Trail in North Port. Above average massage with L1 service. $70/40. Nice to have something between Venice and PC for a change.
-
06-20-24 19:52 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 197Probably just looking for tips
But you never know. Maybe after a few more visits things might open up.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 11:19 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 132A question about nail salons
I was recently at a nail salon with my s. O. And had an experience which made me wonder.
The place seems very legit. Was referred by my s. O. Hairdresser.
Inside was well lit with lots of people and male and female nail techs.
Seems legit, right?
As I was walking to the pedicure seat the male tech who was walking there was stopped and they called for a female tech to come out from the back.
She was quite attractive, her outfit was unremarkable.
When I made eye contact with her as she was working she as me relationship to my s. O. Who was seated next to me.
A wile later she complemented my skin in a transparent flirty way my s. O. Is still teasing me about.
So. Was she just flirting or was she hinting they offer extras? They do not offer anything but nails and waxing on their menu. So if there are extras I have no idea how I would indicate interest. And if there aren't I have no idea how to not look like a jerk asking.
Ideas?
-
06-19-24 15:28 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 480Mead Ave
I stopped in and saw "Emily" recently. Tiny Tiny girl. She's not new. She was at Blue Ocean and Zixhinag (baywood dr) last year I think she went by Jenny then says she's been in NY. I fucked her several times then and she's just as good now. Super tight for a bigger cock. She absolutely loved that fat deep pounding laying flat on the table face down. Gave those deep grunts like she was unable to speak. 80 to house and 2 bills for 69 with CBJ and CFS multiple positions. Met the other two gals and they have been around a while. They were not too old. The bigger boobed girl I saw was at Blue ocean in May.
-
06-19-24 14:49 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 57Sabrinna in north port
If you know you know. She's back in town taking appointments out of her house. Great massages and location, four hands available if you prefer. She can't post her ads anymore so if you've seen her before spread the word so she'll stick around for good. PM me for her number and more info in case of LEO presence of course. Like I said in my previous post, no FS or extras as far as I know. Work it out with her if you're still curious.
-
06-19-24 14:04 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 219Fully legit
Legit massage place, they don't even want you to remove underwear.
Originally Posted by Coh123
[View Original Post]
Go to SW Health by harbor freight.
-
06-17-24 18:32 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 45Massage are Best
Has anybody been to this place in Venice? Is it legit? It is on Tamiami Trail across the street from the Chevron.












Reply With Quote




